Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Any photoshop wizard here who can color correct this Christina Hendricks texture from the vecterror look and get rid of some of the excessive red hue? One of my favorite appearances but looks like she has a bad rash.

whymeazn

May 3, 2017
I checked out some models, 3d arts etc. for reference but in the end it looked similiar to this one... Gets pretty confusing when you only got 2d art :D
I think you're nearly there but there are some things to take a look on:
  1. The texture, the current texture is probably the same one used for Belle, and it's not bad per se, but doesn't do well if it wants to match Motoko. (See how the lips on the right image fades with the skin tone near the bottom of the lip? That alone would greatly improve the texture)
  2. Eyebrows are more slanted downwards on the image on the right, and closer to the eyes.
  3. Width of the face needs to be widened (cheeks, and the jaw mostly).
  4. Nose needs to be pointed downward more.
Yeah I know the image on the right isn't the definitive "Motoko" but it's just what I noticed when comparing the two. Really great work you have though!

Reactions: WetZoner

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
I think you're nearly there but there are some things to take a look on:
  1. The texture, the current texture is probably the same one used for Belle, and it's not bad per se, but doesn't do well if it wants to match Motoko. (See how the lips on the right image fades with the skin tone near the bottom of the lip? That alone would greatly improve the texture)
  2. Eyebrows are more slanted downwards on the image on the right, and closer to the eyes.
  3. Width of the face needs to be widened (cheeks, and the jaw mostly).
  4. Nose needs to be pointed downward more.
Yeah I know the image on the right isn't the definitive "Motoko" but it's just what I noticed when comparing the two. Really great work you have though!

I am not exactly trying to do that look on the right either tho. I checked out different references and I also added some of my own preferences. I am not trying to make a 1:1 look of right image. I am just trying to make more feminine and cute faces, like Ellie.

I don't like a total 1:1 look and even tho Belle looks like her, it actually doesn't have the same facial features and I also added my own preferences to her but since her face is actually near to my preferences it didn't change much.

I also like pointed up noses so... I don't think I'll change the nose :D

And speaking of Belle, this model isn't a modified version of my Belle look since it was teased before by _Wolf_ :D. Believe it or not but I came to this point from rukk's old Motoko look, lol.

Last edited:

Eyenstein

Oct 21, 2019
Any photoshop wizard here who can color correct this Christina Hendricks texture from the vecterror look and get rid of some of the excessive red hue? One of my favorite appearances but looks like she has a bad rash.

Use the color change pallet in the 'Skin Materials 1' tab...

Jackaroo143

Mar 21, 2021
Thank you guys for the interest, thats great, really. In case some didn't know, my content is almost always Early Access, which means it's free usually after 2 weeks or less.

I do this to provide good content for FREE after a certain amount of time, especially for users that simply can't find the 3 dollars a month to support the effort to continue to make content. But as with all patreon accounts, content only comes with support, so im very thankful for the ones who do support me.

If you guys like my content, almost all things greater than 2 weeks old have come out of early acces and are now free, . If you like, you can support me too! :)

Anyone got the Small Catrece Look from jackaroo? :love:

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2018
Still hoping some could share these:

Dusty in basement

Reactions: mamalafawnda

Dk78

Mar 16, 2020
Thank you guys for the interest, thats great, really. In case some didn't know, my content is almost always Early Access, which means it's free usually after 2 weeks or less.

I do this to provide good content for FREE after a certain amount of time, especially for users that simply can't find the 3 dollars a month to support the effort to continue to make content. But as with all patreon accounts, content only comes with support, so im very thankful for the ones who do support me.

If you guys like my content, almost all things greater than 2 weeks old have come out of early acces and are now free, . If you like, you can support me too! :)
Just a plus 1 to this. Jack is cheap, consistent and worth it. Even it's all eventually free I'll never unsub. Very beneficial patreon and you can't say that about most of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes