Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
Hey

Some one has:

WrongTamago.WardrobeClothingPresets.latest ?

and

LarrysArms.BlackWidowsOutfit.latest ?

plz

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Still hoping somebody has these,

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
I have a ton of stuff from Honey Select/Studio NEO I would love to port over to VaM. Has anyone ported anything from HS? I downloaded everything I could from hongfire and yiff before they went down. I have quite a bit of HS mods I could port over if it is possible.

itsbumpin

Nov 15, 2017
Hi everyone! Did you find that scene or model you were looking for? I'm guessing probably not. Maybe you did, but the link was broken and nobody is answering your request to add a new link. Fuckin' sucks, right? Wouldn't it be great if you could do away with reply after reply of unanswered requests, and easily sort all the posted links on this 386 page shit heap? What if you could even arrange each link by popularity, or filter by tags so you could see only the new models or plugins? OMG What if the poster could easily update their links with a new one when it was broken?

Well maybe we can do something about this.

I posted a F95 feature request for Virt-a-mate that would be vast improvement over the unorganized mess that is this post. The basic idea is that VAM assets should be able to be posted individually like you can do with Daz assets. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go click 'Latest Updates', select 'assets' on the filter in the right corner, then imagine if all those beautiful posts were for VAM. Now, come back to reality and take a look at this post and weep. There is no god. Chaos reigns amongst the din of the desperate begging for the latest CG Studios release.

Agree? Disagree? Go voice your opinion on the feature request so it doesn't get buried by everyone's need to have their particular furry fetish have its own special tag: https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-mate-assets-should-be-treated-like-daz-assets.77272/

devilkkw

Mar 17, 2021
I have a ton of stuff from Honey Select/Studio NEO I would love to port over to VaM. Has anyone ported anything from HS? I downloaded everything I could from hongfire and yiff before they went down. I have quite a bit of HS mods I could port over if it is possible.
I remenber how good was HongFire.So wat type of mod are you try porting? or are you trying to port models?
for the models you need to export 3d with SB3Utility ( by enimaroah- find on github).
So, after thath i have to test, i think need to import in daz, fixing material and bones, and export for vam.
im trying to find a good tutorial on how make models for Vam.
By the way, i have a toon of models i want to port,from many illusion game. And from MMD.

Reactions: Anon2469

iconiQ

Jun 17, 2020
I NEED that garage! With the cars.
I'm positive it was in the Paywall Pack Torrent on Page 1.

For simplicity (and just in case I'm wrong) I've added it here for convenience:

I would love to see some more HIGH QUALITY environments like what was in the Paywall Pack or know where more like these can be found.
A great looking environment makes a basic scene come alive! :)

Androinz - I just want to commend you on such well done scenes. There's so much more sustenance to them then just the basic stick your dick in the chick which gets old pretty damn fast (personal opinion). The choose-your-own-adventure aspect, or a game-within-a-game if you will, helps to set your work apart from the rest of the "scenes". There are very few creators that pursue such a creative avenue and something I wish I had more time myself to do. Since I don't, I will continue to follow you and your work to see just how far you can go! KUDOS! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes