Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
What a peculiar situation: you're a F95 member and you promote your paid creations here, but then dozens of comments later, someone shares all your stuff :ROFLMAO:
Thanks btw!
Lol I shared only my free content. And I knew eventually it will be all leaked here. You are welcome, glad you enjoy.

I'm just really glad that I get shared around this much :D

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2020
Does anyone have Misty from Miki?

I don't care about model\scene, i just could use these hairs on my version of her...

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
What a peculiar situation: you're a F95 member and you promote your paid creations here, but then dozens of comments later, someone shares all your stuff :ROFLMAO:
Thanks btw!
I don t know what the interest to brag about this, he knows that it ll be leaked, he s a member of this forum.
But some of the people here support creators, like i do, and share. That's the spirit of this forum, it s not just about "free stuff".

Heatwave

Jul 6, 2019
I don t know what the interest to brag about this, he knows that it ll be leaked, he s a member of this forum.
But some of the people here support creators, like i do, and share. That's the spirit of this forum, it s not just about "free stuff".
C'mon guys, that's not the idea behind this comment, and you don't learn me anything here. I do the same, I already gave money to other creators, but you can't tell me there's a perfect balance between sharing and supporting someone. When you share, there are dozens of downloads, so dozens of copies, and so dozens of users who didn't pay. That was rather addressed to the uploader who serves a noble cause indeed even if that dear Androinz just started to create content. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have thousands of patreon subscribers. So I hope it won't discourage Androinz to create ;)

Reactions: Striff

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
C'mon guys, that's not the idea behind this comment, and you don't learn me anything here. I do the same, I already gave money to other creators, but you can't tell me there's a perfect balance between sharing and supporting someone. When you share, there are dozens of downloads, so dozens of copies, and so dozens of users who didn't pay. That was rather addressed to the uploader who serves a noble cause indeed even if that dear Androinz just started to create content. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have thousands of patreon subscribers. So I hope it won't discourage Androinz to create ;)
horny machine broke no more content :cry:

Edit: Be careful with those latest links on Kemono, it really looks very shady.

Last edited:

404am

Apr 22, 2017
Did CluelessVamUser get banned from the hub too? I just searched his name on the hub "no results found."
It's a damn shame that some creators that make decent FREE content get banned or quit, while a LOT of paid content is being cranked out. Just take a look at the directory. It used to be mostly free stuff. Now it is mostly "Hey, buy my totally NOT a remake of my same face character." Even some people from here start creating, get a few likes then set up a f-ing patreon. Maybe we should ALL make random looks, start up a patreon, use money to buy looks to share here. lol
Sorry for the rant. Here is ClulessVamUser Cassie.

YO man u got the hair to this?

Reactions: frewgew

mijam41565

Mar 5, 2021
Yeah dude what's up to these people with 2080 ti's and 3090's :ROFLMAO: if I had a 2080ti I would wait 5080 or 5090. I swear i see some dudes on discord want to upgrade from 2080ti to 3080-90.. hell I even see someone getting 35 fps with 3090 :ROFLMAO: I see a lot of people upgrade their PC only for vam, and they got nothing. This is really foolish imo, mfs must be rich and shit.
I went from a vega 64 to a 6900xt. it was pricey but i went from 30 fps at 4k to 80 fps.

azel1221

Apr 13, 2019
Lol I shared only my free content. And I knew eventually it will be all leaked here. You are welcome, glad you enjoy.

I'm just really glad that I get shared around this much :D
When the content is good, the sharing will inevitably convert several "pirates" into paid subs. There is a no chance I would have ever subbed creators I have without their premium content being posted. It's like free advertising.

Sedrem

Dec 7, 2019
Hi Peoples!

Anyone have a link to crazy 3D Modeler work?
Specially Alice?

Thx for your research!

Sedrem

Dec 7, 2019
Also wouldlike to know which is your favorite
fluid asset (or maybe there is pluggin for that)

Thx for your answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes