Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Can you have two Vam installations on the same machine? Like one for storing and viewing the gigantic library of stuff, and then a minimal version where only the bare essentials are installed for maximum performance and creation.
Yes, if you have the space. My VaM 1.20 installation has all of the looks, scenes, morphs, assets etc. My VaM Clean installation is plain 1.20 only used for converting vacs and packing vars.

dullrecruit

Aug 23, 2017
for someone looking for

hub :
anonfile :

i'm looking for taimanin asagi suit or looks. Does anyone know about this?

p.s If you can invite me to dlc Discord channel, please p.m.
Dilldoe made asagi and yukikaze's clothes, with decent looks. Should be in the big torrent, but I can do a quick upload if it's not

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
How could you possibly not include in your not at all selective list?? He came out of nowhere and went from unknown to the hands down best scene creator. His scenes somehow seem like they were created with a different, more powerful version of VAM or something. Every time i see one of his scenes, i see him do something ive never seen done by anyone else. He's just on a different level.
It was an old list
*fixed*

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Same feelings as you. To the people with a 2080 ti I would IMHO say keep it till at least the next generation 40...50 etc. My real best improv. was with a modest z490pro+i7 10700+3600Mhz RAM. Then I was a lot lucky to find in an austrian well known on-line shop a 3070 suprim for a very honest price (was probably the last sample of first generation 3070 suprim they had. Enough for me) ... no regrets besides the fact I should maybe consider a faster cpu than the (very very good) 10700.
Yeah dude what's up to these people with 2080 ti's and 3090's :ROFLMAO: if I had a 2080ti I would wait 5080 or 5090. I swear i see some dudes on discord want to upgrade from 2080ti to 3080-90.. hell I even see someone getting 35 fps with 3090 :ROFLMAO: I see a lot of people upgrade their PC only for vam, and they got nothing. This is really foolish imo, mfs must be rich and shit.

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
Yeah dude what's up to these people with 2080 ti's and 3090's :ROFLMAO: if I had a 2080ti I would wait 5080 or 5090. I swear i see some dudes on discord want to upgrade from 2080ti to 3080-90.. hell I even see someone getting 35 fps with 3090 :ROFLMAO: I see a lot of people upgrade their PC only for vam, and they got nothing. This is really foolish imo, mfs must be rich and shit.
This is because "these" type of ppl don't understand game development. VaM is bottlenecked by it's unity build which doesn't take advantage of multi-threads nor the gpu to the fullest. Considering at least 85% of vam is all physics based and not using PhysX, its CPU bound and only limited to a single core....in a nut shell.

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
VAM is VERY SLOW when ...

Thanks in advance!
VAM performs poorly across the board. There's not much you can do about it. Scene selection screen and VAM start up is faster with less in your /addonpackages folder. Better to delete files than use the Hide checkbox, but it is an enormous amount of work to try to carefully delete things without deleting dependencies.

Just accept it is not a very well polished product. It's still an early stage toolbox years later and performance has never been seriously addressed.

Heatwave

Jul 6, 2019
All of the vars from Androinz including Ellie, Belline and the scene that just dropped. I think dependencies are available on the hub:

What a peculiar situation: you're a F95 member and you promote your paid creations here, but then dozens of comments later, someone shares all your stuff :ROFLMAO:
Thanks btw!

• Haha
Reactions: UnpackagedRegent
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes