Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuflauer

May 3, 2018
My tool will be able to deduplicate morphs by hashes. I have an impression that VARs create more problems that they solve. Instead of having one copy of a morph, now you have multiple copies of this morph in hundreds of packages...
Duplicates wouldn't exist if creators would follow best practices and just referred to standardized morphs packs or use custom complete morphs imported from DAZ etc.
I myself found that I can replicate almost any morph with one already existing in a pack or VAM, which means I can remove them from model's VAR. My morphs directory has less than 10 morphs, for complete looks and very few in model VAR's. I'ts not best solution obviously, if you're perfectionist, but I noticed speedbump just from cleaning up few hundred moprhs from old days, can't imagine what thousands would do. More so if you try to make changes and have to wade through thousands of sliders :). Also not trying to diss creators here, better to have messy morphs with good looks than mediocre standardized ones. But, xelfr consistently releases great looking models with jsut standard morphs, it is possible

Reactions: eddy_90 and Krosos

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Here is a pack of all his looks in var format since he doesnt do it himself for whatever reason:

Also, his latest scene .
Bro can you upload only his new model Zlata? or anyone out there can do this? thanks

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020
Bro can you upload only his new model Zlata? or anyone out there can do this? thanks
Oops, didnt include that look since its just nadine with some edits but here ya go:

thanks a lot, bro. Could you please share
Sure thing:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
Hey guys, I would like to ask your opinion about something I was thinking about...

Something I would like to see more here on the forum are Remixes of looks from well-known creators. I say this because we are posting here on the forum, so there is no need to worry about paid dependencies and stuff like that. You can't do that on the Hub, but here is a little diferent.

A lot of users are very creative and can create some very interesting looks just by modifying already created looks (sometimes you can see that in screenshots on Discord or Reddit), but they cannot post these looks because they are limited by the creators' licenses.

Sometimes some users post Remixes here on the forum, but it would be nice if more people also did that. I'm sure many of you have some interesting modified looks saved on your pc.

thamajal

May 9, 2018
Hey guys, I would like to ask your opinion about something I was thinking about...

Something I would like to see more here on the forum are Remixes of looks from well-known creators. I say this because we are posting here on the forum, so there is no need to worry about paid dependencies and stuff like that. You can't do that on the Hub, but here is a little diferent.

A lot of users are very creative and can create some very interesting looks just by modifying already created looks (sometimes you can see that in screenshots on Discord or Reddit), but they cannot post these looks because they are limited by the creators' licenses.

Sometimes some users post Remixes here on the forum, but it would be nice if more people also did that. I'm sure many of you have some interesting modified looks saved on your pc.
I've been thinking about sharing some DAZ models that i've been porting over into VAM but didn't do so due to fear of getting copyright issues and stuff.. but now that i have seen some posts regarding texture conversions and some models being ported, i think i can definitely share some of my work here. Just need some opinion of people around here.

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
I've been thinking about sharing some DAZ models that i've been porting over into VAM but didn't do so due to fear of getting copyright issues and stuff.. but now that i have seen some posts regarding texture conversions and some models being ported, i think i can definitely share some of my work here. Just need some opinion of people around here.

A lot of people do texture and clothing conversions, so I think you'll be fine.

Apr 22, 2020
Uhmm could you port some animals for bestiality? (for scientific research purposes of course :HideThePain:) This game needs some animal morphs like that dog mod someone did long ago. Other than that there are currently just humans with animal feet/heads. If possible please try horse, deer, bulls, wolves, tiger/jaguar/cheetah.

If you cant do this, i hope someone here can do it - would be amazing for the community with more variation, all we need are basically just some horse morph that turns human into horse just like that dog mod, then its possbile that we can animate it. There are just static horse atm and that doesnt move really.

*hides* (dont hate, we need diversity) :censored:

mrboz

May 27, 2020
looking for lil snuk

jackson5dime or podflower 3.0. couldnt find the kemono list of creators

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
I don't know who's "her", but at least this time SplineVR created body isn't scary. But I digress. Is there a paper bag clothing asset I could use on this model?
Gianna Micheals

Not my type but I think many love her tits. That said I think many, including myself, love her attitude. Here are a few efukt clips displaying her essence. Unique woman indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes