Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsfg

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone have Kamigato/C&G Studio glad to meet me? Link doesn't work

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
Alright, isn't from today that i want a more clean vam, sometime ago, i download a 20~30Gb pack from rar and since then i started cleaning all the stuff i don't want, specially from saves/scenes and custom, i already removed the stuff i don't want from custom/hair~clothing~Assets and on Atom/Person i already did a clean on Texture (from 6Gb to 1,81) and today i already did a clean on Morphs, but i only deleted the dup morphs, anyone know if there's a way to Know exacly what i'm using and delete all the stuff that i really don't need?

For real, the Var is one of the best thing from vam to organize files and delete stuff you don't wanted

and a clean vam without nothing on AddonPackages/Custom/Saves is only 16,8Gb right?
You can start by packaging all your morphs to var and only keep these folders - "AshAuryn" and "TenStrip_Expressions" in atom/person/morphs/female & male.
I would advise you to make a fresh install of vam and move all the vars and stuff like appearances/scenes/presets/plugins profiles etc...
Keep the old vam folder for backup and when you will have a broken scene that need files from the old folders you can drag and drop the files that are missing to the var of that scene and manually edit the json file from something like "Custom/Scripts/ExpressionRandomizer_1.7.cs" to "SELF:/Custom/Scripts/ExpressionRandomizer_1.7.cs".

You can also use programs like VACUUM to fix broken/missing paths. But it can also mess a lot of things if you don't know what you doing.

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
I would advise you to make a fresh install of vam and move all the vars and stuff like appearances/scenes/presets/plugins profiles etc...
Keep the old vam folder for backup and when you will have a broken scene that need files
A propos:

I mentioned my tool to resolve missing dependencies by copying packages and loose files from another directory ("repo").

So I've made an experiment. I've prepared a clean copy of VAM and then copied a few of my very basic scenes and looks into it and then ran my tool against this installation. Again - mind that my tool fills copies a file or VAR from another directory, if they are referenced in JSON files and nowhere to be found in main game directory. It can extract missing files from repo VAR, but for this experiment I stickled to copying whole VAR instead, to see what happens.

So - what do you think, how many VARs are required for a few scenes with basic light sources and 50 looks?

Well - a few... short of 600, about 80 GB. But that was only the first run! Obviously, these 500-something new VARs have their own dependencies, very often not mentioned in dependencies manifest, so if I run my application again and again (copying whole VARs instead of just extracting files from them), I'm pretty sure sooner or later ALL VARs from my repo directory will end up in game directory, as they will be a cascade of requirements that goes to each one of my VARs.

So if I instead just extracted missing resources from these VARs, I would have much smaller installation and all my looks and scenes would have no missing references. If I copy whole VARs, the dependencies will keep stacking up deeper and deeper, cluttering my disk, and even then there would be some missing references.

For me the choice is obvious - keep only "utility" VARs (such as Timeline, BodyBundle, TittyMagic) and extract loose files from absolutely everything else.

jeez894

Jun 22, 2019
Hey guys, I would like to ask your opinion about something I was thinking about...

Something I would like to see more here on the forum are Remixes of looks from well-known creators. I say this because we are posting here on the forum, so there is no need to worry about paid dependencies and stuff like that. You can't do that on the Hub, but here is a little diferent.

A lot of users are very creative and can create some very interesting looks just by modifying already created looks (sometimes you can see that in screenshots on Discord or Reddit), but they cannot post these looks because they are limited by the creators' licenses.

Sometimes some users post Remixes here on the forum, but it would be nice if more people also did that. I'm sure many of you have some interesting modified looks saved on your pc.
I love the idea, in fact I proposed something similar a few weeks ago and end up getting 0 reaction, about sharing remixes of scenes by changing plugins, position, looks, lights, ... even maybe creating a thread about thoses updated looks, scenes, or whatever by the F community ? can be a real gold mine of amateur work !

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
So if I instead just extracted missing resources from these VARs, I would have much smaller installation and all my looks and scenes would have no missing references. If I copy whole VARs, the dependencies will keep stacking up deeper and deeper, cluttering my disk, and even then there would be some missing references.

For me the choice is obvious - keep only "utility" VARs (such as Timeline, BodyBundle, TittyMagic) and extract loose files from absolutely everything else.
IMO the best way is to keep every var that you want that is not look/scene (like plugins, assets, clothes etc) and make mega packs for scenes/looks of creators.
If you extract the files you will have a mess in your folders and it will be a new "Easy Mate"...

Feb 11, 2020
Guys does anyone have any Witcher stuff? I mean besides the ones in the games megapack. I used to have a young Yen I seem to have lost. But anything and everything else is welcome.

Unrelated note.
Going to upload some Universen stuff soon. Be warned btw that guy is a member in here. And he is a tat vindictive

Pass if asked 'thankyou'
Some of the files might appear twice. I apologize, I just uploaded everything that was in the folder

Last edited:

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
Guys does anyone have any Witcher stuff? I mean besides the ones in the games megapack. I used to have a young Yen I seem to have lost. But anything and everything else is welcome.

Unrelated note.
Going to upload some Universen stuff soon. Be warned btw that guy is a member in here. And he is a tat vindictive

thanks a lot, bro. But could you please share

• Hey there
Reactions: bazz12

pbam

May 22, 2018

Unrelated note.

what's the password?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes