Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
Added:
Nial - All scenes + assets/clothes in a separate file (missing 2 latest paid scenes)
noheadnoleg - All scenes (all the scenes that I could find)
KaiMuto - All scenes

Romolas - All scenes (missing holiday v10)
Vihper - All scenes
Merlin64 - All scenes
Mr. Orange - All scenes and some looks
KittyMocap - All scenes (missing the last 2 months paid scenes)
TGC - All scenes

Oct 17, 2020
I had some smart joke for this week, but I forgot it :HideThePain: so it wasn't that smart I guess

Take these party members, it's dangerous to go alone

Hey guys, I would like to ask your opinion about something I was thinking about...

Something I would like to see more here on the forum are Remixes of looks from well-known creators
This sounds great, there are some remixed looks I've liked more than the original tbh

(you can ignore this, pure bullshittery below)
It would be nice if we could have some kind of community 'event' too, it would be nice seeing everyones take/ modifications on a certain look/ model

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
I need a lil help.
How can I lock a person in place so they dont revert to another XYZ position after loading a pose? I've been trying to figure this out forever.

Anyone?
I would say to Lock the Atom Control's position and rotation, buuuuut......Some creators alter that and then pose the character so the pose might not even come out looking correctly.

I use "Doofenschmalphys PoseHomogenizer" which will auto move the control back to the position and rotation you store it at. So the worse thing you'll have to do is rotate them left or right to get them to face the correct direction.

nurnburgn

Feb 24, 2021
Added:
Nial - All scenes + assets/clothes in a separate file (missing 2 latest paid scenes)
noheadnoleg - All scenes (all the scenes that I could find)
KaiMuto - All scenes

Romolas - All scenes (missing holiday v10)
Vihper - All scenes
Merlin64 - All scenes
Mr. Orange - All scenes and some looks
KittyMocap - All scenes (missing the last 2 months paid scenes)
TGC - All scenes

Great job! i was looking for noheadnoleg's latest scenes. thanks man!

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
anyone got VamDazzler.VamDazzler_Morphs.latest ? or Androiz.Demo.1var ?

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2020
You can start by packaging all your morphs to var and only keep these folders - "AshAuryn" and "TenStrip_Expressions" in atom/person/morphs/female & male.
I would advise you to make a fresh install of vam and move all the vars and stuff like appearances/scenes/presets/plugins profiles etc...
Keep the old vam folder for backup and when you will have a broken scene that need files from the old folders you can drag and drop the files that are missing to the var of that scene and manually edit the json file from something like "Custom/Scripts/ExpressionRandomizer_1.7.cs" to "SELF:/Custom/Scripts/ExpressionRandomizer_1.7.cs".

You can also use programs like VACUUM to fix broken/missing paths. But it can also mess a lot of things if you don't know what you doing.
Is it possible to include morphs in a VAR that are only loaded/used when appearances/looks/scenes within that VAR call for it?
ie "SELF:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morph/XXXX"

That way these morphs don't clutter the morph list in normal use?
Morphs typically use VERY little space but I'm sure they take up a lot of resources to catalog and refer when using VAM.

When i made my VARs i had a TON of random custom morphs and didn't want to have a list of dependencies a mile long so i included them in the VAR but i also don't want to contribute to clutter in the morphs collection or contribute to slowdown of the program

Feb 4, 2018
I would say to Lock the Atom Control's position and rotation, buuuuut......Some creators alter that and then pose the character so the pose might not even come out looking correctly.

I use "Doofenschmalphys PoseHomogenizer" which will auto move the control back to the position and rotation you store it at. So the worse thing you'll have to do is rotate them left or right to get them to face the correct direction.
Can you link me to that Doofenschmalphys PoseHomogenizer ?

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
Is it possible to include morphs in a VAR that are only loaded/used when appearances/looks/scenes within that VAR call for it?
ie "SELF:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morph/XXXX"
Yes... in the morphs tab go over the packs 1 by 1 and untick every pack that have "Preload Morphs" on. After that the morphs will be shown only when needed.
The morphs in Custom/Atom/Person/Morph folder will always be shown.

By disabling the preload morphs you can gain fps and you will have a faster menus.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fiasco

Jun 2, 2017
Quick question; I've got some orregon models without hair. Seems they weren't packed in with the torrent file for orregon's looks. Any help as to where to acquire these missing pieces?

someanone

Jun 8, 2017
Quick question; I've got some orregon models without hair. Seems they weren't packed in with the torrent file for orregon's looks. Any help as to where to acquire these missing pieces?
check the dependencies for missing file

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes