Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

iconiQ

Jun 17, 2020
I need a lil help.
How can I lock a person in place so they dont revert to another XYZ position after loading a pose? I've been trying to figure this out forever.

Anyone?
If you're using your own pose (or creating one from zero) I always save/resave with the option "STORE ROOT NODE IN POSE" unticked (off). This ensures that you don't force a position when loading a pose preset.

I went through and recreated all of REM's POSES without the ROOT NODE only to find another larger pack in the wild with several others. I can't remember exactly where I got it from (bad habits of collecting everything, lol).

For simplicity I've added it here:

Hopefully that gives you what you're looking for or at least a good place to start.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
I've been thinking about sharing some DAZ models that i've been porting over into VAM but didn't do so due to fear of getting copyright issues and stuff.. but now that i have seen some posts regarding texture conversions and some models being ported, i think i can definitely share some of my work here. Just need some opinion of people around here.
You can share them here but you can't completely trust people. Also if you are in FreeDLC discord, you can share it there as well.

Feb 4, 2018
As always Im still searching for regular mens clothing, but also environments.
Anyone have map packs like back in the days of Honey Select?

wellton2137

May 13, 2020
Oops, didnt include that look since its just nadine with some edits but here ya go:

Sure thing:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Appreciate the Spline Uploads. However the one for Gemma is Gianna. Any chance you have Gemma too? The kemono page is a little behind.

Thanks

Kiyomaru

Jun 14, 2019
Appreciate the Spline Uploads. However the one for Gemma is Gianna. Any chance you have Gemma too? The kemono page is a little behind.

Thanks
Gemma IS Gianna, Spline just changed the name (as many others do with celebrity looks)

Reactions: Amadeus3D
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes