Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2018
Sorry, I thought I found it in the past and deleted my post.
Does anyone know what creator/pack features a female-compatible BDSM mask? It only covered the mouth (lower half of the face) and had some straps that went over the head.

I had it in the past, but had to reinstall windows and rebuild my VAM collection.

Reactions: maskenurse

Obitron

Oct 14, 2020
I checked out some models, 3d arts etc. for reference but in the end it looked similiar to this one... Gets pretty confusing when you only got 2d art :D

View attachment 1092020
Nice looking model.

Something about her looks familiar though not in a Motoko sense. Hair style doesn’t really match (bangs and the way the rest of it hugs her face). Also whenever taking closeups of the face it helps to lower fov to 20 so you don’t get that face distortion where nose and lips look bigger than they actually are.

Reactions: Androinz
Jun 19, 2018
I know this one is quite old, but would anyone happen to have Orc Problems Animation by BdoPlayer699? His original Mega link is dead.

D

Deleted member 2149023

Would someone be willing to share spline's bbw nicole?

beldritch

Oct 7, 2020
imagine spending 1,000 hrs creating something and just like 'rats' nobody wants to contribute or support your art but they all want to STEAL it? Nothing lower in all the universe than a thief!
Except nothing has been "thiefed". No one has deprived anyone of their property. Spline (for example) still has his files, the people who bought them still have their own copies of them. There are also people who have copies of the files who didn't pay Spline for them. No-one has stolen that "potential revenue" from him because he never had it in the first place. And no-one is depriving him of it, because the people making copies are the people who wouldn't have paid him for it in the first place. No-one has lost anything here.

Go listen to "C30 C60 C90 Go". The first ever music single released on cassette tape - and it's all about the free access to music by making copies onto your own cassettes. Did it destroy the music industry? Hell no. All it did was make content creators in the 1980's cry because they too felt like they were being stolen from. Boo hoo.

shadowy1234

Jun 25, 2017
imagine spending 1,000 hrs creating something and just like 'rats' nobody wants to contribute or support your art but they all want to STEAL it? Nothing lower in all the universe than a thief!
Imagine creating mods for the sake of modding and creating something for the community. Sounds retarded, right? But somehow that's how things were like 10 years ago.
Don't get me wrong, I support those who are worth supporting, many of us do. The problem is that it's maybe like 5-10% of the creators. Those who appear out of nowhere with patreon page already prepared without giving any samples of their talent are usually the most surprised that no one wants to pay them and everyone just shares their stuff. Oh, and also those whose content is so bad that no one would take it for free let alone pay for it.
Anyway, why so salty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes