Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
Anyone who understands more than me, it is possible to change the meta.json to include a var as a reference without having to redo the entire var?

I am wanting to organize some var to take up less space than necessary, for example, the scenes S1, S2, S3 of MK_47, they all have something in common being custom/images, I wanted to remove this folder from the var and create another var with these images and make these scenes take the images from this var

I Have Scene, S1, S2, S3, S4, S6, S7, S9 and S10 and all these scenes have 752mb together, without the custom/images these same scenes have 75Mb and a var with only these images have 84mb totaling 141mb or a saving 611mb without these images they all have in common

The same problem i have with two of SplineVR scenes, Trisha V The Machine (935Mb) and Lauren V Gina (243Mb)

Does anyone know if you can change and create reference points without having to re-create the entire var?
I'd say - don't bother with creating another VAR. Just extract images/morphs/clothes etc. to plain directories and repoint VAR references to them with vamifier. The more I look into the system the more I am sure that VARs have no added values beside utility-only VARs.

Reactions: Krosos

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
ssuukk
VARS are beneficial for distribution and management on the HUB but locally in Production they suck, though for easy keeping track of updates they are also useful.
As soon as i get a VAR i Generally integrate it locally lose the unpack function is direcly in the Ad-On Package Manager.

Last edited:

GVT1987

Jul 4, 2018
Guys, can anyone tell me please. I copied the plugins to the Custom/Scripts folder, but they don't show up in the game, just folders. how to fix this problem? :rolleyes:

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Guys, can anyone tell me please. I copied the plugins to the Custom/Scripts folder, but they don't show up in the game, just folders. how to fix this problem? :rolleyes:
Put the file "everlaster.TittyMagic.X.var" in the addonpackage folder. The game is searching for subfolders within the .var.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You have to load it locally click on select file it should automatically jump into \custom\scripts it still tries to get it from the .VAR
or you meant you copied the .VAR into the \custom\scripts folder that would be of course wrong .VAR belong into \AddonPackages

Last edited:

kezien

Jan 29, 2020
Hi everybody !
I'm looking for Biochrisd stuff, especially the Rapunzel (both blonde and brunette) models.
Can anyone share, pretty please ?

Mar 24, 2018
Anyone have the furry stuff from Biochrisd?/virtual creation
Is there any chance that someone has from "biochrisd" creations and willing to share.

Hi everybody !
I'm looking for Biochrisd stuff, especially the Rapunzel (both blonde and brunette) models.
Can anyone share, pretty please ?
hereyougo.jpg

P.S. - I had to split up the argonian cause she was too thicc. Lemme know if for some reason the files bug out, though I hope they won't. And obviously take precautions, shouldn't trust strangers on the internet too much.

Last edited:

KingSmile

Oct 21, 2020
cant believe that i am asking for one of his girls, but the crush i have on her is way too big...
anyone?

Reactions: mecamaki

shadowy1234

Jun 25, 2017
I used to play with it before i knew of VAM, i tried to enter to modsgarden after reading this but the page is down, anyone know what happened to it?
Stopped playing it few years ago. From what I know the old forum died and the community divided itself into two groups fighting each other due to different views on how mods should be distributed. Game was pretty fun but hindered by engine limitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes