Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Dang, I didn't know that stat! Great headset for the price, still not sold on the whole facebook thing, but I am definitely interested in hearing about the performance comparison if you do it and feel like sharing!
I ve testing this as i have both LINK AND VD and after days of side by side (and then months) I found early on that the oculus quest link sucked at launch and didnt get much better last year. Unless you like being tethered again though it does help with vanilla q2 battery so as a last resort I use to use LINK...but then I bought a battery for my q2 I have never looked back.

6 / 8 hrs allows you to get a lot more done in games and software like vam which can take an age if im doing animation etc.
Virtual desktop with a dedicated quality router 5ghz (not 2.4) connection (with no competition from mobiles etc) on high a speedbroadband with a med range gaming rig performance gets me 10 ms -15 ms and around 30 fps on medium settings ( real body physics on and 10+fps off).
With link I get about 30-50 ms and about 20 fps.
Link is adequate but its not optimal imo.

On halflife 2 link doesnt handle the set pieces very well and you get stutter and it kills immersion. This may have been improved upon in recent months but Virtual desktop for me was the only choice for nearly seamless play. Support the creator if you can , as its very cheap for a working product. Also you can adjust your settings on the fly for intensive multi character scenes with a click of a button from VAM.

he real issue for me was battery and cable. VD and a battery pack like the elite or a frankenquest solves these issues once and for all. Add in some quality headphones and you might as well move into vr and not leave haha
PM me if you need more specific details. Hope that's of use ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Starfreek

ProNoobGamer

Dec 11, 2020
Also looking for any nisDey (or famous animated) characters to relive some childhood dreams. I already have the 2 Cold sisters, Ahliita, HercuMeg. I would like a better version of Raplonghair. Also any female Simpson character. If any one cares to add on to this list of nostalgia, feel free to do so. Thanks :)

Reactions: pigtamer69

NoProbloRobLowe

Oct 1, 2020
Are there any looks out there for Asami Sato from Legend of Korra? (Even if you don't have the files, I'd love to know if there's one out there at all!)

Apr 22, 2020
Uhm a very necessary mod was just released, if anyone got:

and this

Btw for tramp stamp lovers (seen a few asking), check out this new free mod:

Thanks in advance <3

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
" P.S. - I had to split up the argonian cause she was too thicc. " Thanks, but I can't unpack this file? Do I have to manually re-join the three files somehow?

Apr 22, 2020
" P.S. - I had to split up the argonian cause she was too thicc. " Thanks, but I can't unpack this file? Do I have to manually re-join the three files somehow?
If u got winrar, choose first file and right click and u should be able to unrar to part1 folder and others will auto continue from first part.

EmC2Live

Jul 9, 2020
Merlin64.Scene_14.5.var in the torrent, and Cs's website says that their Clare model contains Cs_Hair_Fashion_Brown and that is also in the torrent.

Hope that helps!
Am I blind or what?! and I thought that I could find anything on internet. I suppose I'm just dumb. thank you for the help, awesome!

EDIT: actually no luck for Cs_Hair_Fashion_Brown (and indeed it's missing from Clare's var). Merlin's scene was ok and honoka was right! thanks mate <3

Last edited:

EmC2Live

Jul 9, 2020
Hi all, happy Easter if you're into Christian's stuff.

back to my request, seen the help given by delta873 (really appreciated),
I am still missing 5 dependencies to clear my load screen:

Cs Digital Studio.Cs_Hair_Fashion_Brown
czgtLDD.09_YF_TX
PixelProprietor.Doll_body_Alita2
Putz.Cosplay_Knights_Ch3_Necromancer
Putz.Skyler_ModelwithScenes

Anybody has any of these? seems difficult to find.

thank you so much, may life shine on you

Peace n' Love

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020
Did anything happen to Anonfiles, because I only get 503, no servers available for EVERY link here. Or is it only some german providers blocking that hoster?

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Hi all, happy Easter if you're into Christian's stuff.

back to my request, seen the help given by delta873 (really appreciated),
I am still missing 5 dependencies to clear my load screen:

Cs Digital Studio.Cs_Hair_Fashion_Brown
czgtLDD.09_YF_TX
PixelProprietor.Doll_body_Alita2
Putz.Cosplay_Knights_Ch3_Necromancer
Putz.Skyler_ModelwithScenes

Anybody has any of these? seems difficult to find.

thank you so much, may life shine on you

Peace n' Love
I think this is the one for the Alita doll body... possibly.

EmC2Live

Jul 9, 2020
I think this is the one for the Alita doll body... possibly.
nope! thanks for your efforts anyway. this is actually the var that make VAM asking for the dependency... not so complete I guess :)

thank you mate! really appreciated <3 P&L

EmC2Live

Jul 9, 2020
Well, there is this one
I know there is one more buy my search is failing me atm, I am pretty sure it's linked in this thread somewhere. If not I am sure it's on Kemono
Still no luck. I have it already and looked in kemono (which btw is not even close to yiff).
these are what I already have, and the "definitive" pack is the one that needs PixelProprietor.Doll_body_Alita2

1617573775181.png

Thanks anyway sooooo much!

Peace and Love

muazerati

Jan 13, 2020
Does anyone have any tips on how to properly scale a character? I want to increase ekohvius’s honoka to default VAM height so I can use her in most scenes. Right now she’s too short and scenes don’t match up properly

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
If using 7zip, the filenames must be identical aside from the part number.
Just rename them all to the same prefix and it should extract fine.
Eg - argonian.part1.zip, argonian.part2.zip, argonian.part3.zip

Reactions: TheOtherDragonborn
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes