Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

3i4aynqqje

Mar 21, 2021
View attachment 1121272
Was messing around with Reshade and cell shading and decided to experiment on 2d characters
threw together a quick Roxy from Summertime Saga just to mess around. simplified the skins and Hair.
Still going to tweak the shaders a little more, anyone know if i can get the outlines to be brown instead of black?

Is it worth messing with further?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's amazing. Could you release your preference file?

Last edited:
Reactions: RonaldBurgundy

3i4aynqqje

Mar 21, 2021
Oculus link is supposed to be better than using Virtual Desktop, and I find Virtual Desktop to work exceedingly well (although this varies based on your distance from your router obviously). I have a valve index and most of the time actually prefer using the Quest 2 because of ease of use and no wires - and I don't feel like it's a sacrifice in any way of visual fidelity. The only real reason I use my Index is for the much better tracking.
I'm actually returning my quest 2 and buying the index. I think the compression is bad with the quest 2 + link, it really feels like playing a geforce now game. Wierdly it felt worse than my CV1, the colors gets all mixed, well like a video. Also I noticed a constant head wobbling and overall lack of precision in the tracking, it's good but not perfect.
I'm really digging to see 144hz on the index because I'm prone to motion sickness and this can help. That and the increase fov, better sound system, etc.

3i4aynqqje

Mar 21, 2021
View attachment 1121272
Was messing around with Reshade and cell shading and decided to experiment on 2d characters
threw together a quick Roxy from Summertime Saga just to mess around. simplified the skins and Hair.
Still going to tweak the shaders a little more, anyone know if i can get the outlines to be brown instead of black?

Depending on what shader you use, I found a shader called "outline.fx" that let you good the outline color.

EmC2Live

Jul 9, 2020
What does your error log say? I have only the definitive edition but the doll version loads just fine.
Hi Sgrodolo, thanks for the interest on this matter.
The initial error log simply asks for the missing dependecy:

1617656595364.png

That's it, no further details.
The var loads ok BTW, I mean, if I select the "Alita doll version" by browsing the vars,
the model loads without errors :rolleyes::unsure:

I know that I can just ignore it, but I'd like to have a clean error log...
So if there is someone who have (and like to share) one of the 6 vars I'm missing,
then I would be soooo happy.

If not I will try to find a way in this life or in the other :LOL: LOL

Thanks, sending Love and Peace to everyone

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Hi Sgrodolo, thanks for the interest on this matter.
The initial error log simply asks for the missing dependecy:

View attachment 1126183

That's it, no further details.
The var loads ok BTW, I mean, if I select the "Alita doll version" by browsing the vars,
the model loads without errors :rolleyes::unsure:

I know that I can just ignore it, but I'd like to have a clean error log...
So if there is someone who have (and like to share) one of the 6 vars I'm missing,
then I would be soooo happy.

If not I will try to find a way in this life or in the other :LOL: LOL

Thanks, sending Love and Peace to everyone
I fixed the errors on mine the other day. I couldn't find that var anywhere. Most of his links on the other discord lead to his empty patreon page. Turns out, the doll body morphs were in the var the whole time. I just changed the file path.

3i4aynqqje

Mar 21, 2021
View attachment 1121272

I was messing around with cartoon.fx, levels.fx, sepia.fx and comic.fx to get that.
Looks pretty good I think.

nopulse

Mar 5, 2020
Anyone have the following scenes?

Apr 15, 2020
That's amazing. Could you release your preference file?
1617681035807.png 1617681071260.png
I've included my 2dCartoon ini file AND Roxy & MC test VARs

these are only proof of concept so don't expect any polish. the VARs do not include a scene, only appearance and Looks.
i cheaped out on the "MC" didn't make a skin and didn't really do much on the hair & face

please also follow this guide:
1617679246301.png
You must disable both AA (MSAA etc) in the game settings and disable post effects
MATCAP.FX is part of

EDIT:
1617745011877.png

If anyone gets better settings i'd love to try. really want to customize the outline colors
maybe will share some test scenes

Last edited:

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
Here:
Not sure what happened to the attachment. Oh well.
Thanks man ... and yea idk what is going on but i seen more than one like that... Normally i can cright-click on it and click option "Save Link as" and it downloads fine... but i was half asleep when i wrote that lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes