Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

fezroad

Nov 7, 2017
Looking for these, especially the first link. Any kind soul able to share?

3i4aynqqje

Mar 21, 2021
Can you also provide MatCap.fx?
Found it here

To use it, be sure that AA is off in VaM (MSAA) and don't forget to edit global preprocessor definition to change RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_UPSIDE_DOWN to 1.

Last edited:

3i4aynqqje

Mar 21, 2021
View attachment 1126628 View attachment 1126629
I've included my 2dCartoon ini file AND Roxy & MC test VARs

these are only proof of concept so don't expect any polish. the VARs do not include a scene, only appearance and Looks.
i cheaped out on the "MC" didn't make a skin and didn't really do much on the hair & face

please also follow this guide:
View attachment 1126613
You must disable both AA (MSAA etc) in the game settings and disable post effects

If anyone gets better settings i'd love to try. really want to customize the outline colors
maybe will share some test scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I use your preset there are tons of black dots, enabling the AA fix that but disable the outline. I don't know if there is a solution for that.

edit: it seems that maxing the power of BIAA.fx and the mask adjustement mitigate the effect. Still some dots, but way less.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3548891

can someone drop a link to the Japanese vam website?

Apr 15, 2020
Looking for these, especially the first link. Any kind soul able to share?

BUMP for this SPAWN plugin! Seems like i might actually cobble together some scenes with tools like this

Reactions: slinker
Apr 15, 2020
When I use your preset there are tons of black dots, enabling the AA fix that but disable the outline. I don't know if there is a solution for that.

edit: it seems that maxing the power of BIAA.fx and the mask adjustement mitigate the effect. Still some dots, but way less.
Thanks for mentioning the Global "upside down" setting. It was in the discussion on the hub link
don't forget to play with the Order of the shaders
Here are my settings, your result Might vary depending on your GPU etc
1617744508052.png

Reactions: pigtamer69
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes