Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

spideyman

May 29, 2019
Hey it's page 420! And so i shall be sharing some of the clothing i made.

View attachment 1126708
Contains 5 presets for all to enjoy.

View attachment 1126710
You may need nippleclippingreducer plugin for this.

View attachment 1126711

All the clothing shared here are sim painted. Have fun!
Thank you for sharing . Just curious if you have shared any other clothing prior? I havent checked these out yet but the previews look pretty good.

Hitamaru

May 24, 2019
Hi guys i send a bottle in the sea i looking for Hika look s from korisaki creator here it s free but i don t have many dependancies someone could help me if you have ..?

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Hi guys i send a bottle in the sea i looking for Hika look s from korisaki creator here it s free but i don t have many dependancies someone could help me if you have ..?
I believe everything in the list is free on the hub.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
that doesnt make sense, need the var

All the VAR is is a zipped up version of that with the unneeded stuff stripped out. Just download the code and drop it in into a folder ie. VAM\Custom\Scripts\DesktopLeap then attach the desktopleap.cs as you would any other script.

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
that doesnt make sense, need the var

You need the VAR only when you don't treasure your harddrive space. VAR is just a zip file with all the crap you have in 1000s other vars packed in. So basically you have 1000 copies of an asset instead of one.

Reactions: TellyV

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
You need the VAR only when you don't treasure your harddrive space. VAR is just a zip file with all the crap you have in 1000s other vars packed in. So basically you have 1000 copies of an asset instead of one.
It's a crazy system, I don't get it. I can download a 250mb VAR file and end up only needing 75KB of it. Personally I only use them to retain plugin version separation. But for unreleased/test stuff from GIT, I just lump them into my custom\scripts\ and overwrite them with the newest version. If something breaks it was something I was working on anyway, but a lot of plugins, especially the AcidBubbles ones seem to be backwards compatible anyway.

DeusEsca

May 6, 2020
It's a crazy system, I don't get it. I can download a 250mb VAR file and end up only needing 75KB of it. Personally I only use them to retain plugin version separation. But for unreleased/test stuff from GIT, I just lump them into my custom\scripts\ and overwrite them with the newest version. If something breaks it was something I was working on anyway, but a lot of plugins, especially the AcidBubbles ones seem to be backwards compatible anyway.
This seems crazy, the entire point in the var system is that you dont need to endlessly repackage stuff to distribute them. the idea being you dont create a vac with all the plugins/assets duplicated to high heaven by every user that makes a vac to distribute, you use a var with minimal contnet included then reference the single copy of said plugin/asset in its var which the user has to acquire. If its not happening that way its down to shitty creators not understanding the system and doing a crap job of making a var, not the fault of the var system itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes