Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ccommander81

Jan 7, 2021
Copyright provides exclusive rights to reproduce
Its supposed to be no use for commercial in any way shape or form, no screenshots/video, no linking, no depending on, nothing period. But the hub mods don't monitor these things at all unless someone complains. It should be built in to vam that if you use a PC license type that nc licensed content simply cannot be part of the dependency list and its prevented programmatically.
Funny that such things are discussed on a forum where real copyright infringement is state of the art.
CC bases on Copyright Laws. And Copyright provides exclusive rights to reproduce or distribute copies of the work (almost world wide similar text). But thats not the case for linking to a CC content the users already have. Its wether distributed nor reproduced. Google won alot of ligitation with regard to this: Linking and even Framing. Would be completely different if there were links for example to content illegal linked on this forum.
When it comes to screenshots its disputative from case to case. Creating and distributing screenshots from complete scenes you did not setup can most probably be an infringement. For screenshots with single or few content covered by CC it will surely depend on the impact of the content. For example a screenshot of a persons look you took from a scene you did not created in the middle of your new crerated scene is probably an infringement. A Skymap you do not own on the screen shot but only at a small edge will surely be no infringement.

loki78

Oct 7, 2018
Hello all!

Anyone have these resources? At least one was on kemono however the mega link is down -

• 'In the Club' from TGC -
Thanks!

Hookah22

Apr 11, 2021
hello someone has this look from Molmark?

D

Deleted member 3548891

Hello all!

Anyone have these resources? At least one was on kemono however the mega link is down -

• 'In the Club' from TGC -
Thanks!

'In the Club' from TGC Download -

eddy_90

Dec 16, 2018
Try this one:

This version prefers extracting to copying whole VARs. Unfortunately it doesn't help much - again over 500 VARs needed to be copied into my experimental small 50-looks setup
Sorry for the late reply. I haven't tested it yet. I am also doubting, it is worth the hassle.

EDIT - regarding first error - contact me on priv (the file JSON structure is broken, or empty), the second one seems to be wrong Java version, though.
Let me know, if you are still interested to look into this. I'd need to run it again and it will take hours before it arrives at that point.

Sk81022

Aug 5, 2020
I know that this is off topic but I was hoping if anyone in MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2 downloaded on there account. I was willing to put money down for it

• Love
Reactions: pigtamer69

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
Sorry for the late reply. I haven't tested it yet. I am also doubting, it is worth the hassle.

Let me know, if you are still interested to look into this. I'd need to run it again and it will take hours before it arrives at that point.
My current version takes files out of VARs, except scripts, which are pointed do proper VARs, when available. So now Vamifier saves you a lot of space. After running it you'll get a 100% working scenes with no missing resources (although, of course VAM will still complain about missing VARs).

eddy_90

Dec 16, 2018
My current version takes files out of VARs, except scripts, which are pointed do proper VARs, when available. So now Vamifier saves you a lot of space. After running it you'll get a 100% working scenes with no missing resources (although, of course VAM will still complain about missing VARs).
Alright, I might give it a shot. Did you already share your latest version?

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Any hero to share these...

epic madness from the talented alpaclaps:

Also anyone have this? from the awseome reignmocap ? (dont think it was in their generous drunk dump lol).

Or this from sexy kittymocap :

Or the latest amazing vecterror: (not on party yet)

Plus Some bunny love:

And give a dog a bone...:

thanks

;-D

chosen

Sep 6, 2018
cotyounoyume.ExpressionBlushingAndTears.4
JulzeJoy.Diction.latest
NoOC.Lis-Chloe.latest
Vince.Clothing_PleatedSkirtV2T.latest
4lt3r3go.Skin_A.latest
DJ.NailPolish.latest
Selchidh.BeduCave.1
With a fast check i see those files in the torrent, PM me if you need any help

• Love

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Anyone have this odd bunch of files ?

cotyounoyume.ExpressionBlushingAndTears.4
JulzeJoy.Diction.latest
NoOC.Lis-Chloe.latest
Vince.Clothing_PleatedSkirtV2T.latest
4lt3r3go.Skin_A.latest
DJ.NailPolish.latest
LO.[Clothes]ring.latest
Selchidh.BeduCave.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: piper84 and chosen

bamboo313rd

Oct 13, 2020
Does anyone know how to save performance settings? Everytime I restart it defaults back.
Also anyone have

Thanks in advance

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Its supposed to be no use for commercial in any way shape or form, no screenshots/video, no linking, no depending on, nothing period. But the hub mods don't monitor these things at all unless someone complains. It should be built in to vam that if you use a PC license type that nc licensed content simply cannot be part of the dependency list and its prevented programmatically.
For standard license, like CC*, there is no constraints on dependencies, contrary to other licence like GPL.
For Commercial License, can you give a link to these specific VaM rules?

Reactions: ccommander81

STLMLRD

Jul 31, 2020
i'm not sure if this is the right place to ask around but i'm trying to use daz 3d autofit to convert genesis female 8 items to genesis female 2 so i can use them in virt a mate but after the autofit process finishes the items just snaps back to its original position :/ is anyone familiar with this issue? im trying to convert some heels lol

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
Finally some fucking recognition. I busted my ass doing those scenes. Fucking 15 likes. That shit is har to do. The penis won’t stay inside, the animations fuck up the bodies etc etc. Not talking about my fucking girlfriend nagging me about spending to much time messing with vam. At least the pirates like my work :))))
I apericate it very much. Your on my pay list next month. i realy like you animations. 2 girl with cross is deligthfull. I just change music to Eyes Wide Shut ball theme bring it on another level :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes