Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2020
This file is free.

The download only gives me the alpha textures, another file on that site he links to has paywall unfortunately. This seems to be needed.

I tried applying the alpha textures as decals but doesnt seem to work, just distorted, am i doing something wrong?

Thanks tons for the files! :)

thamajal

May 9, 2018
Could you please attach screens how it was look like orginaly in G8 (best in one split screen hi resolution file comparison)? im curious about whats missing and how it would look like in VAM 2.x which have to had G8 characters.
Sure, here are some renders of her
Untitled.png Untitled2.png
Didn't bother removing the extra on her forehead due to autofit as i was in a hurry.
Rendered in iRay which is exclusive to DAZ(if you didn't know) so don't expect the same quality in VAM.
Rigging G8 chars are tougher than G3 characters it seems.
If only MeshedVR releases VAM 2.X then it will probably support G3G8 chars so easy to convert. But for performance optimizations, he needs to side on NVidia(my opinion) due to Unity supporting VRWorks(a man can only dream..:p) and alot of people having accessibility to those certain cards as compared to AMD.
AFAIK VAM is made upon Unity engine. New versions of it have HDRP which if implemented in VAM will be a huge upgrade over 1.X. If not, we'll still have URP as compared to LWRP.
Just my two cents.

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
AugustA

This community has helped me many faps, cheers
BTW can anyone help me find this blackwidow model View attachment 1136777
Could you plz share

Thank a lot, bro

Reactions: pigtamer69

mad_prophet

Dec 26, 2019
anyone have some czgt content?

malex

Aug 9, 2017
anyone have some UIAssist (бесплатно) 1.18.1 full ver

BON3R98

Jul 27, 2018
Could you plz share

Thank a lot, bro

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
Anyone has

Anyone knows where's a switch for look at player vs look at target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes