Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Does anyone know who the creator of this look is? I got the vac from that arca site. I spent hours rearranging files, searching my backup and all over the galaxy for all of the clothing items, repacking them to var as well and the json editing. I would like to create the var with the proper name of the creator instead of "Anon".CowGirl.1.var.

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: pigtamer69

woosky67

Mar 21, 2021
Guys, I use VAM as a scene editor for a comic I'm making (so static pics). I'm still learning but I would like to make some superhero stuff with VAM. I'm getting better with the software, but are there like mods for action sequences? Like gun fights, muzzles and maybe blood effects or such? (or should i make the cum effects red?..). I've found a couple of gun assets.

Animation is not important, and of course I could always add them afterwards with Photoshop or such, but I'm curious if it's possible in the editor.

I know it's not the way VAM was intended, but it's very cool to setup those action sequences and fights and then make pictures of it.

Reactions: Anon2469

mad_prophet

Dec 26, 2019
anyone have this ?

i dont want to pay for a full month of patreon for that 1 scene

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
anyone have this ?

i dont want to pay for a full month of patreon for that 1 scene

=====================================

Miki : Misty + Pokeball Play Animation

Hub Link:

Download Link:

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
Anyone has:

Those two are Free:

Hunting-Succubus : Futa Male Skin Peach Hair

Hub Link:

Download Link:

Hunting-Succubus : Wet Skin 2 - Drops

Hub Link:

Download Link:

Hunting-Succubus : Wet Sweaty Skin-1

Hub Link:

Download Link:

testtid

Oct 26, 2019
Does anyone know who the creator of this look is? I got the vac from that arca site. I spent hours rearranging files, searching my backup and all over the galaxy for all of the clothing items, repacking them to var as well and the json editing. I would like to create the var with the proper name of the creator instead of "Anon".CowGirl.1.var.
I'm not sure, but the creator maybe "Youngcheonha" according to the pronunciation. it's meaning "Youngworld"? I'm not sure.

Reactions: Anon2469

prpr

Oct 24, 2019
my experiment with plugins that control the speed of movements and reactions to them. Click Reset, turn on thrust and watch. Horny sliders end in discharge. This is my first public scene. I don't know if it will start for you
interact scene.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heatwave

Jul 6, 2019
my experiment with plugins that control the speed of movements and reactions to them. Click Reset, turn on thrust and watch. Horny sliders end in discharge. This is my first public scene. I don't know if it will start for you
View attachment 1136688
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you share a scene you have to provide at least a list with the dependencies so it can be playable for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes