Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
Finally some fucking recognition. I busted my ass doing those scenes. Fucking 15 likes. That shit is har to do. The penis won’t stay inside, the animations fuck up the bodies etc etc. Not talking about my fucking girlfriend nagging me about spending to much time messing with vam. At least the pirates like my work :))))
Oh, I did praise you on this very forum, the praises were in my first three posts, which were deleted by mods due to "spam". Maybe they won't delete it this time. So - your mocaps are the best. The one with a girl laying on the bed and then fooling and jumping on it is amazing.

Dec 1, 2020
I just realized i have some of missing depends but for some reason VAM is still saying that is missing them. I am super confused what is the problem here.

Example: I have both of these but i still get the error:

Code:
Missing addon package vecterror.SUPERHERO 4 VAM.3 that package 3DNudeArt.Jenny.1 depends on
I am guessing the package "3DNudeArt.Jenny.1" has the dependency name wrong in the meta.json file.

Looking at the meta.json of vecterror.SUPERHERO 4 VAM.3
"packageName" : "SUPERHERO_4_VAM",

So edit the meta.json of the 3DNudeArt.Jenny.1 and change:
"vecterror.SUPERHERO 4 VAM.3" : {

to

"vecterror.SUPERHERO_4_VAM.3" : {

and you should be good to go.

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
Oh, I did praise you on this very forum, the praises were in my first three posts, which were deleted by mods due to "spam". Maybe they won't delete it this time. So - your mocaps are the best. The one with a girl laying on the bed and then fooling and jumping on it is amazing.
Hey thanks. I was talking about my last scenes. Busted my ass and in my opinion they look fucking amazing....people had no reaction :))). But to be honest now they do.

Virt-A-MILF

May 5, 2017
Hey does anyone know about a good Jessie from Pokemon look or creation with clothing?
I really want a scene with her made... I'm trying to make her from some other model, though going to start from scratch again later.

Here's why I need that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
Ther are only a few creators who make good mocaps and yours are in the Top group, the early ones were mocaps , then you learned and became bette, my compliments to your work.
Unfortunatly my Computer is old and slow, so i have to disable hair , clothes and slate to enjoy the animations, I'll give you a like ;)
That sucks man, I am running a beast of a computer and VAM still kicks it's ass. Hope we get better optimization in 2.0. We need it. And also thank you for your compliments.

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
ReignMocap will you be doing more mocaps like ReignMocap.ReignMocapGirlfriendBedExperience? Of all the mocaps I've seen this one is really unique due to how playful and casual the model behaves.

Reactions: Derwhatoh

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
ReignMocap will you be doing more mocaps like ReignMocap.ReignMocapGirlfriendBedExperience? Of all the mocaps I've seen this one is really unique due to how playful and casual the model behaves.
I did now know that was so good. Most people ask for sex stuff. I will keep that in mind. Sadly it not easy to use the tracking system and it always fucks up. But there is hope...I am making a game for the Oculus Quest platform (a strip club) and if I hit it big I will be able to build a Vicon tracking system( over 80 000$ ) and after that I can really do some insane mocaps for VAM and also other projects.

I have a dream to build a game/app where the model is fully autonomous. Imagine Sims 4 , and the behavior the characters have around the house. I want it to be voice controlled with natural interaction. One apartment and one model but every possible animation that a girl can do in an apartment.. including sex lolz. It will have a script that will run mocaps/ animations depending on many factors and what makes sense in that moment. When you do not interact with her she will go in idle state and do shit around the house, sing, use the phone etc. The only way to really make it work is to do ton of mocaps with a hollywood level tracking system. If i do it I will use all the stuff I learned in VAM to make this. Could be crap but it could also be amazing. Time will tell.

Last edited:

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
Yeah it's the biggest problem which holds it back but it's also the hardest to solve now with it's complexity grown so massively over the last years.
I talked to meshed. He is neck deep in 2.0. I think the dude is tired. It is a massive undertaking. As I understand 2.0 will have huge performance boost. To be honest it's all I want, two models running at 60/90 fps in VR

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
60 FPS of course sounds Amazing though im not sure are you even capturing your Mocaps in a 60 FPS update time ?

My last overall complexity results
I am out of the country now. Me and my model work online. My beast of a computer is at her place along with my tracking gear. I am using an HP Omen 15 running a 2070. Tough little thing but VAM kicks it's ass. I am doing the recording and scene prepping on it.

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
I did now know that was so good. Most people ask for sex stuff. I will keep that in mind. Sadly it not easy to use the tracking system and it always fucks up. But there is hope...I am making a game for the Oculus Quest platform (a strip club) and if I hit it big I will be able to build a Vicon tracking system( over 80 000$ ) and after that I can really do some insane mocaps.
Have you heard about Tundra Tracker? I think you can get 5 trackers for like 500 USD (or was it EIGHT trackers?)

Anyway - I just discovered I can take photos in VAM. I'm positively shocked how good the results are. I think I'm abandoning any attempts to make an immersive, hassle-free VR scene and focus (pun intended) on photos. Wow! Just WOW! Zoom to 1:1 (it's shrinked 50% anyway from the original)

1618041368-50%.jpg

Virt-A-MILF

May 5, 2017
Have you heard about Tundra Tracker? I think you can get 5 trackers for like 500 USD (or was it EIGHT trackers?)

Anyway - I just discovered I can take photos in VAM. I'm positively shocked how good the results are. I think I'm abandoning any attempts to make an immersive, hassle-free VR scene and focus (pun intended) on photos. Wow! Just WOW! Zoom to 1:1 (it's shrinked 50% anyway from the original)

View attachment 1134123

I was wanting some affordable lighthouses! That would be affordable to me right now at that price range gonna buy some.
Thanks, love the sheila btw.

Famolicious

May 26, 2019
View attachment 1107634
MC Look rel 2.0 Status Update
If anyone has suggestions get them in before i VAR them on sunday. I WILL GLADLY TAKE ANY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

Ended up doing 1 MORE look than i originally was planning on, for a total of 5 NEW looks and 1.5 revisions of the original 3.
i suck at creating hair but i hope it's passable

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where can i get Linda, Celia and Caroline ?

AlternateDreams

I'm tired, boss.
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
I did now know that was so good. Most people ask for sex stuff. I will keep that in mind. Sadly it not easy to use the tracking system and it always fucks up. But there is hope...I am making a game for the Oculus Quest platform (a strip club) and if I hit it big I will be able to build a Vicon tracking system( over 80 000$ ) and after that I can really do some insane mocaps for VAM and also other projects.

I have a dream to build a game/app where the model is fully autonomous. Imagine Sims 4 , and the behavior the characters have around the house. I want it to be voice controlled with natural interaction. One apartment and one model but every possible animation that a girl can do in an apartment.. including sex lolz. It will have a script that will run mocaps/ animations depending on many factors and what makes sense in that moment. When you do not interact with her she will go in idle state and do shit around the house, sing, use the phone etc. The only way to really make it work is to do ton of mocaps with a hollywood level tracking system. If i do it I will use all the stuff I learned in VAM to make this. Could be crap but it could also be amazing. Time will tell.
I always wondered what people use to do mocap in VAM. Do you use vive trackers or something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes