Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

initpassw2

Nov 27, 2020
I did now know that was so good. Most people ask for sex stuff. I will keep that in mind. Sadly it not easy to use the tracking system and it always fucks up. But there is hope...I am making a game for the Oculus Quest platform (a strip club) and if I hit it big I will be able to build a Vicon tracking system( over 80 000$ ) and after that I can really do some insane mocaps for VAM and also other projects.

I have a dream to build a game/app where the model is fully autonomous. Imagine Sims 4 , and the behavior the characters have around the house. I want it to be voice controlled with natural interaction. One apartment and one model but every possible animation that a girl can do in an apartment.. including sex lolz. It will have a script that will run mocaps/ animations depending on many factors and what makes sense in that moment. When you do not interact with her she will go in idle state and do shit around the house, sing, use the phone etc. The only way to really make it work is to do ton of mocaps with a hollywood level tracking system. If i do it I will use all the stuff I learned in VAM to make this. Could be crap but it could also be amazing. Time will tell.
Why a Vicon tracking system? I would do something like Optitrack for 1/4th the price

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Can you share the dependencies too, cause it s missing a lot and can t find them anywhere.

View attachment 1135334
You'll find most (all?) in the torrent file, the link is in the first post. Here are the ones I repacked:

I made a new version as I had forgotten to add shoes and gave a bit more life to the girls.
Bdsm1 version 2

Reactions: Striff

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
I am guessing the package "3DNudeArt.Jenny.1" has the dependency name wrong in the meta.json file.

Looking at the meta.json of vecterror.SUPERHERO 4 VAM.3
"packageName" : "SUPERHERO_4_VAM",

So edit the meta.json of the 3DNudeArt.Jenny.1 and change:
"vecterror.SUPERHERO 4 VAM.3" : {

to

"vecterror.SUPERHERO_4_VAM.3" : {

and you should be good to go.
That might be it, thank you. Is there by any chance a program scrip that fixes this kind of stuff or is that a no ?

rickyabp

Aug 1, 2017
i had a look through a couple days ago and couldnt see much/any content - and any i could find on page11 had bad links (no longer available to download). Am I missing something?
Nope. There isn't much. Stopped reading as earlier threads heavily focused on making videos to sell for money. Haven't bothered to look for any other JP Vam sites. Best to stick to the Korean site for extra content you might not find here.

Reactions: Derwhatoh

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Does anyone have this? When I click on the link it asks me to sign in to a google account. I do not have a google account and I do not want one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes