Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
Hello!

Does anybody know where i could get the model in this post?

Apparently it's made by SolidVault.

Thanks!

If I'm not mistaken, he hasn't shared this look yet (at least not to everyone). But you can find some screenshots in the NoOC Discord server. Apparently is a conversion from a smutbase model.

Last edited:

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, he hasn't shared this look yet (at least not for everyone). But you can find some screenshots in the NoOC Discord server. Apparently is a conversion from a smutbase model.
Aww man such a shame, this quality is amazing!

Anyway thanks for the answer (since the creator haven't answered me on Vam Hub ;))

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
You'll find most (all?) in the torrent file, the link is in the first post. Here are the ones I repacked:

I made a new version as I had forgotten to add shoes and gave a bit more life to the girls.
Bdsm1 version 2

It s the same with the downloaded links :

1618170941804.png

alexlol86

Jul 20, 2020
hello everyone who will tell me where to throw the files Bamair1984 they are not in var format(torso,limbs,GenD,face.jpg)

D

Deleted member 3548891

hello everyone who will tell me where to throw the files Bamair1984 they are not in var format(torso,limbs,GenD,face.jpg)
VaM\Custom\Atom\Person\Textures\(the folder where you want to place them). I just go with Bamair1984\"the scene file name"

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: pigtamer69

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Anyone wish to share the amazing C&G-STUDIO collection anyone? or latest stuff :=D

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Does anyone have this? When I click on the link it asks me to sign in to a google account. I do not have a google account and I do not want one.

you need permission so having gdrive is not enough :(

Apr 22, 2020
Have saved a list of some mods for request here, i think others might want some of these too? :) This list has been created for months and might also open the eyes for what different creators have created which is easy to miss on the packed hub, especially some of these unique mods im requesting:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone got any or multiple of these things, i wanna thank you sooo much in advance! <3

Last edited:

ThaHellHound

May 6, 2020
My Coral is almost ready to be shared. I made her a new hairstyle until today I had not made a hair product for VAM. She comes with her own diffuse textures, head morph and body morph. I need to research how to pack it all correctly into VAR with dependencies, this is my first time doing that. If there is enough likes on Cora. I will make more looks, morphs and hair styles to share with the community for free. I have two more models scheduled.

THH_Coral.png

tehzle

Sep 28, 2018
hey guys! looking for and Bamair1984's Mage O. anyone willing to share?

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
Have saved a list of some mods for request here, i think others might want some of these too? :) This list has been created for months and might also open the eyes for what different creators have created which is easy to miss on the packed hub, especially some of these unique mods im requesting:

If anyone got any or multiple of these things, i wanna thank you sooo much in advance! <3

=====================================

This file is free.

VaM_LO : [Clothes] Adhesive tape bikini

Hub Link:

Download Link:

shiqin9 : E-game girl

Hub Link:

Download Link:

shiqin9 : Character06 Ver.0.5