Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
sooner or later you gonna have a lot of messages in your start log showing things about wrong conversions and especially interesting the (truncated).
Which means the parser was going through all of these and wasted IO time.

tna20

Jul 11, 2019
I dont know what wrong with him but he free all his mocap. He drunk or something? I dont even know. Today is the first of April. Who care, lets play
No. Just a marketing move (which is all right) to have not to post anymore and can concentrate on the alter ego / other Patron account.

---> Edit because I thought everybody knew: KittyMocap is the same person. Yeah ... of course not. Pffft.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Sharamws and Krosos

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Huh he said to his patrons he's still going to release new captures what makes you so sure of your assumption here, any hard evidence for them yet ?
The Marketing move if it really was one was rather to dump useless old content for advertising into new Patrons getting a nicer Image from all parties side especially over here and potential new customers who appreciate such behavior what seems to be at first like an altruistic sacrifice out of a drunken mind (drunk are always telling the truth about themselves and their actions are not done with any afterthought but out of their deeper mind state "the mask has fallen") without having any manipulation reason with their actions in mind but doing it spontaneously uncontrolled "the more drunken the more affective this behavior can be but also going into the aggressive direction against yourself or others, and i know this a good bit out of self experience my father was often drunk and uncontrolled and regretted it afterwards, though he had a strong mind and his love for us was stronger and could overcome it in the heaviest situations he never hit my mother or me but he hated himself for his addiction and often i got aggressive myself against his aggression and stood in front of my mother not knowing what's going to happen the next moment but he never really hit me no matter how loud i was yelling at him out of pure hate and fear of his behavior and his addiction causing this, but i saw in front of me how it destroyed him and i couldn't help him, i failed to help him, i wish i could have told him that but one morning after his painful journey he left and he didn't came back, police was and he was gone".

Last edited:

MATEAVIRT

Mar 9, 2021
thank you everyone for the great stuff,
can't seem to find vampire Selene UnderWorld
also Abby from TLOU2
for Virt-A-Mate

33DUDE33

Jun 10, 2019
Huh he said to his patrons he's still going to release new captures what makes you so sure of your assumption here, any hard evidence for them yet ?
The Marketing move if it really was one was rather to dump useless old content for advertising into new Patrons getting a nicer Image from all parties side especially over here and potential new customers who appreciate such behavior what seems to be at first like an altruistic sacrifice out of a drunken mind (drunk are always telling the truth about themselves and their actions are not done with any afterthought but out of their deeper mind state "the mask has fallen") without having any manipulation reason with their actions in mind but doing it spontaneously uncontrolled "the more drunken the more affective this behavior can be but also going into the aggressive direction against yourself or others, and i know this a good bit out of self experience my father was often drunk and uncontrolled and regretted it afterwards, though he had a strong mind and his love for us was stronger and could overcome it in the heaviest situations he never hit my mother or me but he hated himself for his addiction and often i got aggressive myself against his aggression and stood in front of my mother not knowing what's going to happen the next moment but he never really hit me no matter how loud i was yelling at him out of pure hate and fear of his behavior and his addiction causing this, but i saw in front of me how it destroyed him and i couldn't help him, i failed to help him, i wish i could have told him that but one morning after his painful journey he left and he didn't came back, police was and he was gone".
Dude, that is rough. Please look out for yourself and get therapy if you need it. Wishing you the best.

wellton2137

May 13, 2020
Hello,
Someone posted the MK47 Chair Dance scene, but it depends on his Monica look. However the mega link on Kemono is down now (rather old post). Does anyone have an updated link to MK47 Monica Look?

Thanks!

rickyabp

Aug 1, 2017
Found some links to 5ch, but the virt-a-mate boards have been purged there. and now give HTTP ERROR 451 ( Unavailable For Legal Reasons ).

If anyone has a vpn with a exit point in japan, feel free to try.

This still keeps a decent cache of it

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
I don't remember if I asked before, but, does anyone have this look yet?

Also, I am repacking a var that is missing two textures. If anyone has them, could you please upload them? Thanks.
Custom/Clothing/Female/ExFlavor/glass1_normalobj.png
Custom/Clothing/Female/ExFlavor/scratch_damage.png

Derwhatoh

Mar 19, 2020

This still keeps a decent cache of it
i had a look through a couple days ago and couldnt see much/any content - and any i could find on page11 had bad links (no longer available to download). Am I missing something?

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
Anyone has:

cocteauvam

Oct 31, 2019
View attachment 1126628 View attachment 1126629
I've included my 2dCartoon ini file AND Roxy & MC test VARs

these are only proof of concept so don't expect any polish. the VARs do not include a scene, only appearance and Looks.
i cheaped out on the "MC" didn't make a skin and didn't really do much on the hair & face

please also follow this guide:
View attachment 1126613
You must disable both AA (MSAA etc) in the game settings and disable post effects
MATCAP.FX is part of

EDIT:
View attachment 1127883

If anyone gets better settings i'd love to try. really want to customize the outline colors
maybe will share some test scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Someone post the reshade for VR in VAM discord-general. You may check it out.

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
Meanwhile, if someone really needs a specific VAR and don't want to wait for the torrent that JINBLADE is preparing you can still ask for them.

This is my list of VARs, if you want any of this ask me through private message, let's not flood this thread:
Mind uploading most of them, or updating the torrent with them. The Pack is missing a lot of packages. You have a lot of them. Also if anyone knows how to extract a list of missing dependencies pls let me know other than manually typing them. The game logs them at the start but only like 40% of them. Here are some im missing if anyone has any of them would be nice. Thanks.

Code:
 vecterror.SUPERHERO 4 VAM.3 that package3DNudeArt.Jenny.1 depends on
 3DNudeArt.Gabriella.latest that package3DNudeArt.Xenia.1 depends on
 Oeshii.ReloadedMorphs.1 that packageanim8forFun.FutaRide.1 depends on
 Oeshii.ReloadedMorphs.latest that packageAnonymously.bankheist.1 depends on
 Stenzelo_@.Diana@.1 that packageAnonymously.bankheist.1 depends on
 Aracon.Hotbella.latest that packagearacon.HollyElla.1 depends on
 Luv.LO_CLOTHING_LOLI-PACK1.latest that packageAshamed_Spirit.ashamed_spirit_mistress.1 depends on
 Luv.LO_FLUIDS_COMPILATION.latest that packageAshamed_Spirit.ashamed_spirit_mistress.1 depends on
 Luv.LO_CHARS_LOLI-PACK1.latest that packageAshamed_Spirit.ashamed_spirit_mistress.1 depends on
 Niko3DX.N3D Claire v3 0329.latest that packageAshamed_Spirit.ashamed_spirit_modern_room_alone_time_with_tharma_1a.1 depends on
 Luv.LO_FLUIDS_COMPILATION.latest that packageAshamed_Spirit.Marzia_f2v_1_10v2_mergedWith_mergeBase.3 depends on
 Luv.LO_FLUIDS_COMPILATION.latest that packageAshamed_Spirit.Shanay_f2v_1_10v2_mergedWith_mergeBase.1 depends on
 Niko3DX.N3D Claire v3 0329.latest that packageBamair1984.LOOSE-VAC-2-VAR_RGirl.1 depends on
 Niko3DX.N3D Claire v3 0329.latest that packageBamair1984.LOOSE-VAC-2-VAR_Sakura_love.1 depends on
 Niko3DX.N3D Claire v3 0329.latest that packageBlazedust.DarkRoom.1 depends on
 BlenderB_Rodriguez.Deity.1 that packageBlenderB_Rodriguez.Boss_and_Goddess.1 depends on
 Niko3DX.N3D Claire v3 0329.latest that packageCgomes.1_scene_thamara.1 depends on
 Niko3DX.N3D Claire v3 0329.latest that packageCgomes.STATIC.1 depends on
 Niko3DX.N3D Claire v3 0329.latest that packageCgomes.STATIC.2 depends on
 Niko3DX.N3D Claire v3 0329.latest that packageCgomes.Thamara.1 depends on
 Cgomes.AVA_FUCK_json.1 that packageCgomes.THAMARA_FUCK.1 depends on
 Niko3DX.N3D Claire v3 0329.latest that packageCgomes.Thamara_scene_1.1 depends on
 CosmicFTW.Look_Shanice&Destiny.latest that packageCosmicFTW.Look_ShaniceDestiny_Futa.1 depends on
 Stenzelo_.Alice_St_.1 that packageCrazy3DModeler.ABI.1 depends on
 Crazy3DModeler.BelleD_Bull.latest that packageCrazy3DModeler.AcharaMaster.1 depends on
 Crazy3DModeler.Moody_Days.latest that packageCrazy3DModeler.Ada_Master.1 depends on
 Crazy3dmodeler.Sandy_V2_0.latest that packageCrazy3DModeler.Ada_Master.1 depends on
 Crazy3DModeler.BelleD_Bull.latest that packageCrazy3DModeler.Ada_Master.1 depends on
 Crazy3DModeler.KTmodel.latest that packageCrazy3DModeler.Alex_Master.1 depends on
 Crazy3DModeler.KTmodel.latest that packageCrazy3DModeler.Alice.1 depends on
 Crazy3DModeler.Moody_Days.latest that packageCrazy3DModeler.Alice.1 depends on
 Crazy3DModeler.BelleD_Bull.latest that packageCrazy3DModeler.Alice.1 depends on
 Crazy3DModeler.Moody_Days.latest that packageCrazy3DModeler.annabelle_Master.1 depends on
 Crazy3DModeler.Moody_Days.latest that packageCrazy3DModeler.Annie_master.1 depends on
 Oeshii.ReloadedMorphs.latest that packageCrazy3DModeler.Choi_Master.1 depends on
 Stenzelo_.Alice_St_.1 that packageCrazy3DModeler.Cinnamon.1 depends on
 Crazy3DModeler.BelleD_Bull.latest that packageCrazy3DModeler.Cinnamon.1 depends on
 Crazy3dmodeler.Crazy_Model21.latest that packageCrazy3DModeler.Crazy'sHackersAJ.1 depends on
 Stenzelo_.Laura.1 that packageCrazy3DModeler.Crazy's_Sexy_Tie_Elfing_02.1 depends on
 Crazy3dmodeler.Crazy_Model21.latest that packageCrazy3DModeler.Crazy's_Sexy_Tie_Elfing_05.1 depends on
 Stenzelo_.Laura.1 that packageCrazy3DModeler.Crazy's_Sexy_Tie_Elfing_05.1 depends on
 Crazy3DModeler.Moody_Days.latest that packageCrazy3DModeler.Crazy's_Sophie.1 depends on
 Crazy3dmodeler.Crazy_Model21.latest that packageCrazy3DModeler.Crazy's_Westren_Model_02.1 depends on
 Crazy3dmodeler.Crazy_Model21.latest that packageCrazy3DModeler.Crazy's_Westren_Model_02.2 depends on
 Stenzelo_.ST_Mia.latest that packageCrazy3DModeler.CrazyThiccwestrens.1 depends on
 Crazy3dmodeler

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes