Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Griche

Feb 1, 2020
Hey guys, I downloaded Looks_No_05_Dancer_set.part1,2,3 from czgtldd kemono but during extraction with 7z I kept getting the data error warning. Did those files somehow become corrupted? Did it work for everyone else?

Last edited:

EmC2Live

Jul 9, 2020
I fixed the errors on mine the other day. I couldn't find that var anywhere. Most of his links on the other discord lead to his empty patreon page. Turns out, the doll body morphs were in the var the whole time. I just changed the file path.
Really appreciate, thank you mate!
I was giving up and thought to begin the editing of the files, but lukily you've already done.
savior :)

thanks!

Y & <3

wellton2137

May 13, 2020
Does anyone have a guess who this is? I'm sure I've seen this face before in real life, but can't place it. For liability reasons bamair says it is not based on anyone, but I suspect otherwise. Looks too lifelike to be man made.

If anyone want it,
MestreKM posted it in January

sgwme13

Jan 27, 2021
Hi!! someone has this??

Thanks!!

BlackJack10

Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone have a guess who this is? I'm sure I've seen this face before in real life, but can't place it. For liability reasons bamair says it is not based on anyone, but I suspect otherwise. Looks too lifelike to be man made.

If anyone want it,
I think it's Valorie Curry the woman who plays Kara in Detroit become human.

Last edited:

Kekuka

Apr 7, 2021
UIAssist (Patrons) 1.18

Anyone?
Thank you :3

As well Please!

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Hey. I made this very simple scene. Would need a longer story but it takes so much time.. Feel free to modify, repost, etc.. All credits to the creators that made the resources I used.
Unzip and put the var file in AddonPackages. Start with the scene called intro. The second scene will load 30s after loading of intro (unless you interrupt by pressing e).
Vicky will take a bit of time to get to an orgasm. As if she doesn't enjoy the moment :unsure:

Because of Covid19, Samantha lost her job and could not pay the owner of their appartement. After several unpaid months, the owner got really mad and asked a shaddy friend to scare her in the hope that she pays. He took it very seriously and kidnapped Samantha and her daugther Vicky..
Always pay your debts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

If anyone want it,
Lifelike, you most probably never saw life ;)

That you only can imagine the face to be someone but cant distinguish it from a specific person in your memories fails the clone memory remember test, either probably because you never saw this person and it never got saved in your long term memories or it isn't 100% id able because certain features or age properties do not match your memory capture enough so it's a low probability result (failing abstraction of a very specific memory pastern).
Or you just forgot the Person most unlikely with long term celebrities that you have seen endless times and being exposed to heavily through media or persons you buildup certain connections to and keep permanent alive in your memory.
Also lot of forms of disguises can result in a lower probability detection (makeup,mask, glasses, hats, different used to hairstyle)

Last edited:

fezroad

Nov 7, 2017
Looking for these, especially the first link. Any kind soul able to share?

If anyone needs it, I found this on that Korean site that was posted

Korean Site:
Direct Download:

Still looking for the rest of the content in the quote.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020

If anyone want it,
I just repacked it as var for you.

lack_lust-er

Jan 27, 2019
Another cry for help for someone to help me find these dependencies:

Mr_CadillacV8.HotPants_B.1:
Anonymousone.Huge_gift_pack.latest
JoyBoy.Niko.1
Stenzelo_@.Suit_uczenica.latest
Stenzelo_@.Olivia_#.latest

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help. THANKS :love: