Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
Sure, here are some renders of her
View attachment 1137506 View attachment 1137507
Didn't bother removing the extra on her forehead due to autofit as i was in a hurry.
Rendered in iRay which is exclusive to DAZ(if you didn't know) so don't expect the same quality in VAM.
Rigging G8 chars are tougher than G3 characters it seems.
If only MeshedVR releases VAM 2.X then it will probably support G3G8 chars so easy to convert. But for performance optimizations, he needs to side on NVidia(my opinion) due to Unity supporting VRWorks(a man can only dream..:p) and alot of people having accessibility to those certain cards as compared to AMD.
AFAIK VAM is made upon Unity engine. New versions of it have HDRP which if implemented in VAM will be a huge upgrade over 1.X. If not, we'll still have URP as compared to LWRP.
Just my two cents.
Fcuk.... whole other level of rendering :) hair , eyes, lips :) its beautifull. Though, im not sure. Is these the same girl thats in that red bikini ? it do not look like ?

Im also waitin for VAM 2.x . Now i have one of highest end PC and with 3 actors with nice hairs and cloths i get 10-20 FPS in 2K. 10-15 in 8K VR :)

PS: Do not MeshedVR work on directly import G8 into VAM 2.x without conversion ? is it not some of built in funcition in new unity ?

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
I talked to meshed. He is neck deep in 2.0. I think the dude is tired. It is a massive undertaking. As I understand 2.0 will have huge performance boost. To be honest it's all I want, two models running at 60/90 fps in VR
This is the dream!

...also You know everyone likes your stuff right?
when i ask for stuff ..free...stolen stuff i always credit the creator as if im willing to nab their stuff...its got to be good and then i like to go give them a like on vam.
And if i find myself nabbing lots of the same creator...i add them to my patreon list...even when i dont have to. That's the nice thing about this forum and vam. A chance to get a feel for a makers craft b4 committing to anything ...

Keep up the good work and dont stop drinking haha ;)

Reactions: I_Love_Latex
Nov 26, 2017

Amit Parab

May 21, 2018
Requesting an update for below scenes :

dramythys

Jun 14, 2020
Hey guy i wonder if anyone can share these look

\
...tks A TONS

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
Hey guy i wonder if anyone can share these look

...tks A TONS

=====================================

Lili by qingfeng is free:

Eela was posted by kazuma_the_guy in the link below:

Link: https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-4954446

qingfeng : Yan

Hub Link:

Download Link:

dramythys

Jun 14, 2020

Lili by qingfeng is free:

Eela was posted by kazuma_the_guy in the link below:

Link: https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-4954446

qingfeng : Yan

Hub Link:

Download Link:

man tks a lotttttt...u my man right there...much appreciated
Oh and i wonder if u have this look too...

it would be great

Last edited:
Reactions: pigtamer69

Virt-A-MILF

May 5, 2017
Hey guys I'm not working on the family I made for now but I want to give progress what I'm working on right now.
I've made a scene with Jessie from Pokemon, it's going to be lip synced and a funny little skit while still learning VAM.
So don't expect the family for another month before resuming the scenes.

Here's a sample of Jessie, I'm still making her outfit so it's going to take more time.

543253.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes