Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
There is no preview i think and it's a lot from other creator just packaged under the name DIO, but there is some i haven't seen anywhere
Not a good idea to repack using a different name. Not only lack of respect for the authors but also creating duplicates :(
Also some of these repack contain fewers stuff than original yet the version number is increased.
Content is good but needs to be repacked properly.

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
Not a good idea to repack using a different name. Not only lack of respect for the authors but also creating duplicates :(
Also some of these repack contain fewers stuff than original yet the version number is increased.
Content is good but needs to be repacked properly.
It was first shared in private place and The one who created it didn’t intend and don’t want to share it to other site but somehow it leaked.

• Haha
Reactions: eponge and testtid

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
i ponied up the 8 bucks a week before you released it all for free :ROFLMAO:
please do more idle/cute/solo walk around show off stuff. butt wiggling and bouncing is nice, but over the top twerking doesnt look good on the gen2 models.
I agree. Twerking is bad. We tried it. Looked like shit. It doesnt help that my model sucks at twerking. Walking around is hard to do actually. We are stuck with this crappy tech for mocaping. I plan to get my handa on an optitrack system but thats like 100 000$. It will take a while. If i get my hands on that...well lets just say shit will be crazy. I will do more idles and shit but for now many requested sex scenes. Also if you are a patreon now your 8 bucks are not wasted. I released a bunch of sex scenes that look very realistic as far as Vam goes.

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
My August Ames is available for download for free with the links below. She comes with her own morph and diffuse textures and tattoo as decal. Two scene files and two appearance presets with tattoo and without tattoo.

Likes and Loves motivate me and my models to create and share more free content we do not have paywalls.

View attachment 1141406 View attachment 1141407
View attachment 1141412

You have a big Problem with your Var. Like many other Creators, because you all done one thing wrong.

Dont make New Looks or Scenes with your normal Vam Installation.

Your August Ames has one Problem...
She uses Hunting Succubus and Kemenate Files... but she has as requiment my SplineVR BigPack with the Hunting Succubus and Kemenate Files in it... xD (This can even bring you Problems on the offizial Vam Hub... xD... so maybe just delete, repair, and reupload.)

(btw: you can repair this, you have to edit the Main Json of your Var, and all the Jsons of your Scenes and Apperences.)
(You have to change from BigPacks to Kemenate Female Body Hair and Hunting Succubuy Eyeball Shadow vars.)
(Just look in the Json... after a while you will understand what the Hell i am talking about xD)

The Point is..... For your own Creations you need a CLEAR Vam Installation, only with the Vars you want to use with your Creations, or you just done Filepath Fubar like this.

This is the Point why i will end my Work on the Bigpacks... because there are to many problems with the Vars System in Vam.
i think 90% of all Creators going this wrong Way like you doing it... they create stuff with there regulare Vam installation, and than they have thousends of Requiments of other Vars they dont realy need.

But this is the Wrong Way.

Create new Stuff only with a clear installation or you just doing "Fubar" like this :D

btw: Your August A. Look is Great ! :)

sry my English isnt the Best, i just hope you understand what i am talking about xD

Edit: Here you have the Repaired one:

Last edited:

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021

Download:

Download:

Download:

Download:
Could you plz share

Thanks a lot buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.