Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Can I request these, please. If anyone has.

!> Missing addon package Bob Nothing.anade2049v2.1 that packageBob Nothing.Girlfriend1_Scene1.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Crazy3dmodeler.RoseWip.1
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.AlienGirl.latest that packageA1X.Carry.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.pic1.latest that packageNameerf.Aussi.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.pic2.latest that packageNameerf.Coco+Hair.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.pic3.latest that packageNameerf.CocoHair.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.pic4.latest that packageNameerf.Purly.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package KittyMocap.KittyMocap_147_Lapdance_2.latest that packageKittyMocap.KittyMocap_147_Lapdance_2_!.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package KittyMocap.KittyMocap_147_Lapdance_2.latest that packageKittyMocap.KittyMocap_147_Lapdance_DARK.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Crazy3dmodeler.Crazy's_Collaboration_with_Kitty.latest that packageKittyMocap.KM186_Goth_Dance(Taffy_Puller).1 depends on
!> Missing addon package KittyMocap.KittyMocap175_Blowjob_on_knees.latest that packageKittyMocap.KM_175_Blowjob_on_knees.1 depends on

WetZoner

Jr. Uploader
Nov 3, 2019
does anyone have the non futa version of Vault Meat?
Vault Meat (Futa)

Vault Meat (Futa)

Edit: my bad i'm high AF, lemme upload the right one
Edit:Edit: there we go
Edit:Edit:Edit: Fuckit here's both :p

Last edited:

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
For those who don't want to search, here are some updated pages on Kemono.

=====================================

bobbydigital_vam:
MrTheMan:
NHNL:
RizkyBizz:
splineVR:
UJVAM:
Zins:

=====================================

Last edited:

Naidrang

Forgotten Fruit
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
1618683232613.png

If there ever was a reason to not support a creator, I'd a say a good one is telling less fortunate people that they have no place playing a game, on a piracy site no less.

ATTN All pirates! Everytime you share a reignmocap paywalled scene here I'll donate $8 to a charity of your choice.

And just to keep things on topic:

Anyone have a "pajama mod" or it's color variation? Please share.

Here's the Pajamas:

Heatwave

Jul 6, 2019
I totally agree with you. Though, I would like to know which creators you would consider the greedy ones?
I'll try to keep it short, because some people have already complained about long discussions here:
Every resentful creator who try to intimidate us here, every creator who try to convince us that we are the worst people on Earth, every creator that makes profit with no-effort models, and the ones who hide everything behind a paywall (with unreasonable prices, cuz I agree some people make really good stuff even if their whole work is not free)...
And obviously the ones that try to harm the community by sharing malicious var files here.

Last edited:

MakotoYuki

Nov 24, 2019
View attachment 1147790

If there ever was a reason to not support a creator, I'd a say a good one is telling less fortunate people that they have no place playing a game, on a piracy site no less.

ATTN All pirates! Everytime you share a reignmocap paywalled scene here I'll donate $8 to a charity of your choice.

And just to keep things on topic:

Here's the Pajamas:
actually well said, i was too pretty confused that this convo has place on a pirating content site. guy just cant afford wasting money on net hobbies for his own reasons i thought this moment is pretty toleratable here, on pirated content sharing platform

Polygons

Aug 16, 2019
I have no problem paying for content and have for a lot of creators. It's just easier to get the content though here rather than scouring though tons of Patreon pages.

Vam 2.X should just have a content subscription model and all creators get paid based on how popular their content is, all delivered through VAM itself. Vam can tune the payment based on the type of content.

Every other industry is doing subscriptions, just need to get on that boat.

D

Deleted member 3548891

I can definitely agree that some of these guys are overpriced....If it's $10 or less, I pay it- depending on quality.
I say if their standard sub price is more than 5 or 6 you're asking for too much and if you're asking for 5 for just looks,... you're asking for too much.
If we take a look at all the Asian creators and some of the westerners, most of them are charging more than 5 for just looks, and the crazy part about it all is that they are creating carbon copies of their old looks just switching the hair up and making slight adjustments that can literally be done by a 9-year-old.

D

Deleted member 3548891

If we take a look at the creator Renvr, he only charges 2 and he makes his own skin textures, looks, and sometimes hairstyles; all looking different from the previous looks, while other creators charge 5 for looks.
They make one look and use that as a basis for all their looks while using other creator's free content to help support their so-called 5 tier group. In the end, they don't even give back to the community except occasionally releasing one free look.

testtid

Oct 26, 2019
creators would like their content to be widely spread and popular with many people. Just because of 'money' they are trying to prevent duplication. Except for the 'money', creators would like that their contents are widely spread and used by many people and become famous. If only their names are specified.

Last edited:

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
I think it is very selfish and very greedy for a creator to demand money for content and then greatly limit you in what you can and cannot do with content you paid for. Imagine buying an 8K television and they tell you what you are allowed to watch on it and what not. So they get paid for content they want to make for themselves they force you to pay them for the time they spend on what they want to create for themselves then restrict you in what you can do with that content that you paid for. If you are going to restrict people that much or going to be difficult just share it for free and leave the option for donations open. The many looks for models for example and textures the majority is created by Facegen Artist or similar software and are literally based on loading in a picture of a real life person then you can export a morph and textures that you could edit in for example Photoshop to make some improvements. Did they get consent from the real life person to do that? Did they at least pay that person their look is based on a decent amount of money? I know the majority of creators are making money based on things they did not get permission from to use. If your content is not 100% made by you or you have not all the permissions given for resources you used then do not ask money for it. I am not creating content as primary goal to make money all my content is for free however donations are greatly appreciated which just improves my hardware and the amount of time I can dedicate to making new content . Likes and Loves and 5 star ratings are of course also very appreciated.I make content that I want for myself and since then I already made it I might as well share it with people who appreciate it for free.
Ill tell you as a creator in training and an active pirate (aiiih jim lad!) what amuses me....when some one who professionally rips off Nintendo, capcom, Sony, Disney, famous likenesses (taking money to make some guys ex wife) , pokemon , as well as activision and all the other major lables, brands, identities etc.... while making serious bank (in some cases) off what is for many a hobby...has the audacity to dmca a pirate who is sharing the work (he likely paid for) from the actual copyright and trademark thief haha (bloddy hell that's a long sentence!).

They hypocrisy is insane haha The only viable way is ...no one steals or we all steal and find a way to make it work. But listening to someone who is a tickering time bomb of lawsuits attack a cheap ass pirate whose only crime is being a cheap ass...is hilarious but also not funny at all..and kinda sad if they cant see the joke.
This does not apply to original content makers who are worth their weight in gold :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes