Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Im on this...so what im putting together is a bj sim of final fantasy girls (as many as i can find and make) where you select the one you want via a button hopefully and she gets to work but you have full control with some titty action in there for lols
And in the background right behind the girl you have a video of her as near to perfect as the game character also giving a bj.
So far the results have been very strong.

Trying to collect sound files from the games so its authentic as Aerith loves to tell everyone 'she is coming' in ff7remade haha
The problem is its very system heavy right now as they girls are fully clothed to start with and have complex hair.

Also the video and maybe even a mirror (or 2) really hit hard haha What ive got working is bare bones but it absolutely works and seeing a 7/10 recreation give a BJ right infront of a 10/10 video with authentic voice sounds really makes the brain think that's the girl from the game. Hope to have something next week if lucky and then the night mare of getting like 100 dependencies into a var lol

This relates to Chung li as if this works...then ill def do a streetfighter one next (then overwatch etc. ;).
I want all the girls (and guys if that's what you want...even Cloud puts on a dress now lol) all at the touch of a button ready to go. And once i can get that with BJ and then tit jobs , I want those girls to climb on up for the big ride with a 2nd video to match.

It all exists already ...just got to make it work in harmony and on a mid range system as fuck anyone with a 3080! lol (i hate you! ;)

Anyone who wants to help and knows anything about vam scenes pm me if you want to help.

jess.png

Last edited:

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Anyone have these Please.

!> Missing addon package Nameerf.purl.latest that packageA1X.Carry.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.Coco+Hair.latest that packageA1X.Carry.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.Purly.latest that packageA1X.Carry.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.Aussie.latest that packageA1X.Carry.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.AlienGirl.latest that packageA1X.Carry.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.Ivory.latest that packageA1X.Carry.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.Coco+Hair.latest that packageA1X.Carry_2_ver.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.purl.latest that packageA1X.Carry_2_ver.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.Purly.latest that packageA1X.Carry_2_ver.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.Aussie.latest that packageA1X.Carry_2_ver.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.AlienGirl.latest that packageA1X.Carry_2_ver.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.Ivory.latest that packageA1X.Carry_2_ver.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Mr_CadillacV8.Colt1911.latest that packageAcidBubbles.ChloeTouch.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Bob Nothing.anade2049v2.1 that packageBob Nothing.Girlfriend1_Scene1.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package Hunting-Succubus.HD_Nipple1.latest that packageDenngar.VelyndraLook.7 depends on
!> Missing addon package KittyMocap.KittyMocap_147_Lapdance_2.latest that packageKittyMocap.KittyMocap_147_Lapdance_2_!.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package KittyMocap.KittyMocap_147_Lapdance_2.latest that packageKittyMocap.KittyMocap_147_Lapdance_DARK.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Crazy3dmodeler.Crazy's_Collaboration_with_Kitty.latest that packageKittyMocap.KM186_Goth_Dance(Taffy_Puller).1 depends on
!> Missing addon package KittyMocap.KittyMocap175_Blowjob_on_knees.latest that packageKittyMocap.KM_175_Blowjob_on_knees.1 depends on
have you tried the master torrent on page 1 ?

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
For those who don't want to search, here are some updated pages on Kemono.

=====================================

bobbydigital_vam:
MrTheMan:
NHNL:
RizkyBizz:
splineVR:
UJVAM:
Zins:

=====================================
finally the much requested scarlett dog is gained lol but....it needs the paid crystal the star fox thing lol :( (will we ever fuck a 'bitch' 'doggy style' ? ...(can i face palm myself?)

Last edited:

Heatwave

Jul 6, 2019
finally the much requested scarlett dog is gained lol but....it needs the paid crystal the fox thing lol :( (will we ever fuck a 'bitch' 'doggy style' ? ...(can i face palm myself?)
LMAO, that's exactly what we were pointing out earlier. this guy creates paid content from other paid content and we have to pay 2 creators for a look! How fucked is this?!

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
LMAO, that's exactly what we were pointing out earlier. this guy creates paid content from other paid content and we have to pay 2 creators for a look! How fucked is this?!
I totally missed the origin lol but i commented on that issue without even knowing why ...and then i saw the origns and thought...thats just like what i just commented on LOL that is comedy haha...as is the guy taking money for other peoples shit :-/

Also dont be surprised if some creators using multiple other patreon... are actually all the same person with multiple patreon accounts, as that is just good business sense ...if you have no ethics ....and it totally works and your double , triple your money... short term (until people get sick of your bs).

Last edited:

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
Here is everything has released so far in terms of their scenes:
Lol im his patreon and yet i have to download all his stuff from here :) couse he do not want to pack all that things to not make it easier for pirtes :) and i care for my time and do not want to loose it downolading all of it from separate post.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Lol im his patreon and yet i have to download all his stuff from here :) couse he do not want to pack all that things to not make it easier for pirtes :) and i care for my time and do not want to loose it downolading all of it from separate post.
I ve done that too LOL I support a few but i use this site or others because its easier ..how mess up is that and also shows that people go where its easiest and why some creators need to try a little harder for their patreons if they want to keep them beyond the month haha

D

Deleted member 3548891

finally the much requested scarlett dog is gained lol but....it needs the paid crystal the star fox thing lol :( (will we ever fuck a 'bitch' 'doggy style' ? ...(can i face palm myself?)
Here you go, his kemono
tall -
short -

PopaDookie

Apr 17, 2021
Anyone still have these from Alter3go? The Mega files are gone... Thanks!

Astree:
Dana:
Hikaru:
Odette:

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
my 3 cents for paying for paywalled content. Guys games are not primary needs, seriously you do not need to do that. So if you play and use other guys result of works just try to give em a bit of cash. Do no think like: SO else will pay for it anyway so i do not need to do that. that way in few month there will be no content. And if you realy do not have cash and steal other stuff (yes its steal) do not say bullshits here, that all should be free and that and that creator is greedy and so on, every one should give his stuff for 1buck. Thats f..in comunism and belive me its not good :)

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Here you go, his kemono
tall -
short -
finally lol annnd they dont even include the costume they show lol im very pleased i didnt patreon such a poor service but maybe theyll learn and do better...thanks for links!

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
It seems to me that the only thing original here is the skin? no new morphs?
from what i can see yes, but im not going to run down a creator im stealing from despite the fact that they seem to be doing that all by themselves haha You either give a good monthly service or watch your community die. See where a creator like this who is just nabbing everyone else's paid content would do well , would be to go free ...until they had established themselves and were able to produce original content. As this is a good look , as far as 'things' go (dog things....lol) and if free or even on here... then it be amazing ...but behind a slightly misleading paywall...with little other content and all of it with caveats...it's not a good start to their vam career (presuming they're new and not an off shoot of an existing one).

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020
Thanks sooo much! Could you please share all the paid tattoos he released as well, only saw one free in your pack? (cant see any more in your pack unless im blind, in that case im sorry lol) Those are amazingg!! Thanks again!

These paid variant ones:

Sorry, its not worth it to me to get a few extra tattoo presets for $6 when I can literally add any tattoo I want onto the free clothing version they released.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
A patreon? Wonder why you didn’t share a thing? Just came here to take stuffs bro . If that so, dont need to show off that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes