Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShacklefordAdmiral

Mar 20, 2019
Hey guys and gals. Does anyone have a discord invite for the FreeDLC discord? I would appreciate and have a little content I can contribute.
I'd send you one but I have no idea how to DM you on these forums. What worked for me is going into the official VAM discord, say something like "I've got all the assets there are off the hub, where else can I find stuff for VAM?", and you're bound to get an invite

MakotoYuki

Nov 24, 2019
Does anyone please have it? creator is qingfeng141

here
hub link:
dl link:

and im not shizo just trying to keep it easy for other ppl searching in this thread as MestreKM does with putting hub link next to dl one in msg

also Hookah22, i wonder whats this look on your pfp? can you share this scene with her and maybe show me other stuff you did in your vam in dm maybe? im kinda curious

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
=====================================

JayJayWon : UIAssist (Patrons) [1.18.1]

Hub Link:

Download Link:

=====================================

Last edited:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020

anyone has this old scene ?
I have been waiting for this as well. I think it's free on his patreon, but you have to sub to his patreon to get it. Same as Crazy3dModeler's free stuff. So it is not free.

EarthDefense64

Dec 31, 2020
I'm still kinda new here but I'm glad that I found this great community! I would like to join the search for VAM-X 1.6 if someone would be so kind to share:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes