Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Can anyone help with these Please..

!> VAR file AddonPackages\Vamtimbo.var is not named with convention <creator>.<name>.<version>
!> Missing addon package WhitePimp.Mia_look.1 that packageOWN.Amy.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package VamTimbo.RenVR's_Leah_Hair.latest that packageVamTimbo.Madison_Patreon_Mocap.1 depends on
!> VAR file AddonPackages\Vamtimbo.var is not named with convention <creator>.<name>.<version>
!> Missing addon package VamTimbo.RenVR's_Leah_Hair.latest that packageVamTimbo.Madison_Patreon_Mocap.1 depends on

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
Can anyone help with these Please..

There's a few things happening here.

1. You have a package called Vamtimbo.var, this doesn't match VaM's naming scheme. It should be named "Creator.PackageName.VersionNumber.var". Like this for example: Riddler.Celia.3.var

2. You are missing var files that files you have installed depend on to work.

"Missing addon package WhitePimp.Mia_look.1 that packageOWN.Amy.1 depends on"

This is telling you that you need the package WhitePimp.Mia_look.1 because the package you installed "packageOWN.Amy.1" depends on it.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
There's a few things happening here.

1. You have a package called Vamtimbo.var, this doesn't match VaM's naming scheme. It should be named "Creator.PackageName.VersionNumber.var". Like this for example: Riddler.Celia.3.var

2. You are missing var files that files you have installed depend on to work.

"Missing addon package WhitePimp.Mia_look.1 that packageOWN.Amy.1 depends on"

This is telling you that you need the package WhitePimp.Mia_look.1 because the package you installed "packageOWN.Amy.1" depends on it.
Thankyou.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Best case scenario DAZ buys/forces meshed to license VaM hard when its mostly complete. Worst case they get fed up sends the lawyers with a Cease and Desist.

What Vam patreons are doing right now is basically releasing DAZ content but bypassing the DAZ 3D Shop.
They are currently in a Hidden acceptance state they allowed Mesh the use but you can't be sure they change their Mind.
As soon as they see it as too advanced they could pull the Plug or the best thing happens for everyone they take it over.
The Chance of that isn't so bad Reallusion is pressuring them not so bad now especially with their Epic Collab on MetaHuman.
But still DAZ is behind the Scenes so much more advanced.
Tough Research wise it's swindling slowly in some years we will see so much more advanced Generic Humanoid Morph Models like MetaHuman.

Tough make no Mistake we will see more and more Cloud dependency

VAM is the last Man Standing against it.

Last edited:

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
Not sure what you're trying to say? Update advertisement?
Only 1 or 2 of those links did not really have anything recent that was downloadable, doesn't seem worth moaning over?

K.
Cannot download with patreon link for newest ver. Could you down it yet?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D91d

izdwn

May 21, 2020
Created this and more this weekend what do you think?

Just looking for a different opinion. Good or bad or to fake looking?
Just briliant. Do you plan to share it ?

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
Hello all. gotta question does anybody have work from Vaako ? i mean char looks on kemono he is there but sadly not updated.
on this moment i have Soria and Selene pack.

Thank You in advance if somebody post something from Vaako :)

KKNewB

Aug 16, 2020
They are currently in a Hidden acceptance state they allowed Mesh the use but you can't be sure they change their Mind.
As soon as they see it as too advanced they could pull the Plug or the best thing happens for everyone they take it over.
The Chance of that isn't so bad Reallusion is pressuring them not so bad now especially with their Epic Collab on MetaHuman.
Tough Research wise it's swindling slowly in some years we will see so much more advanced Generic Humanoid Morph Models like MetaHuman.

Nope, DAZ will hardly take over because there are other licensed stuff in VaM like GPU tools plugin for hair and clothing and Unity 3D license. It is risky from legal point of view, and much more investment is required to own it. DAZ would have to change strategy to develop 3D games in corpration with Unity..... what? No, will not likely to happen. So, worst case is just DAZ sends a lawyer letter to stop it as stated in another comment, best case is that DAZ ignores it for a moment.

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019

Vam is 100% a physics simulator. Daz is 0% physics simulator. Nothing in common except the models.

bloodkin

May 5, 2020

sorry for the off-topic
I Still cant get the eyes right, if i port a Model from G8F to G2F, the rigging of the eyes (i think) is messed up. If you move the Head in VAM the eyes pop out on most conversations i tried.

And if i google it, i find only a fix for the Oval eyes (dosent help with the bones) or people saying its "a pain" to fix it. But no tutorials :/

Any advice? (i have Daz and Blender)

404am

Apr 22, 2017
Trying to load this plugin but i get this error anyone know how to fix ?

1618932579439.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes