Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Nice work dude :(. No matter how nice I am you guys are still doing it. No more dumps. No more free shit. You guys are taking it anyway. This is so fucking trash. I am done with this place. Have at it.
Oh come on Reign don't be a 5 year old im happy that you learning BVH ;)
But Please explain to people what it is correctly and what B V H stands for

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
Oh come on Reign don't be a 5 year old im happy that you learning BVH ;)
But Please explain to people what it is correctly and what B V H stands for

It's shit when people steal from you. Anyway the BVH stuff does not work well for now. The best way would be for VAM to convert to BVH but what would be the point? I have my eye on an optitrack system to make my own game with it and maybe drop some stuff to VAM from time to time. I am seriously thinking of shutting down my patreon and be done with it. Not worth it if my stuff gets leaked like this. The cash that I am making is just to keep it up. It's a hobby but it pisses me off now.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Trying to load this plugin but i get this error anyone know how to fix ?

View attachment 1153029
Your plugin seems to be installed in a directory tree which contains an "illegal" character, the list of these chars being given by that . UTF8 in your username and you installed in a subdirectory of that user? Windows filesystem convention is a joke so not surprising.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
It's shit when people steal from you. Anyway the BVH stuff does not work well for now. The best way would be for VAM to convert to BVH but what would be the point? I have my eye on an optitrack system to make my own game with it and maybe drop some stuff to VAM from time to time. I am seriously thinking of shutting down my patreon and be done with it. Not worth it if my stuff gets leaked like this. The cash that I am making is just to keep it up. It's a hobby but it pisses me off now.
In the Future Mocap will be replaced by Procedural AI anyways it has no meaning for making Money in any form it will be replaced.
Yes VAM has no good internal BVH Workflow but there are plenty of Workflows that can do magic with your or any others data base captures and manipulate them in any way possible.
Creating thousands of new Variations out of your data thus why its worthless

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
In the Future Mocap will be replaced by Procedural AI anyways it has no meaning for making Money in any form it will be replaced.
Ups I left an answer before reading the whole thing. Can you point me to such resource? I am working on another project that could use this. Can I see it in action or is it just theory ?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Research is never Stopping Reign you have no idea what runs in the R&D Labs already and is on it's way to being commercialized.
How could Bill Gates write "The Road Ahead" he walked down every day in his Research Labs and saw the future in development ;)

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
Research is never Stopping Reign you have no idea what runs in the R&D Labs already and is on it's way to being commercialized.
How could Bill Gates write "The Road Ahead" he walked down every day in his Research Labs and saw the future in development ;)
Welp until then i'll have a fully autonomous, reactive, Ai driven fuck toy VRgirl for sale. So I am not worried. I'll grab my cash, grab a boat, grab my girl and off into the sunset :)))

Galin

May 5, 2017
Hahahahha I am dead. This dude has nothing better to do than facepalm on every post? I wonder what kind of guy would do that?
Hey ReignMocap don't listen to this weird people, who write into every Thread of this Forum... Everytime they write it's not worth downloading something then it was I was expecting some game with many work in it worth playing - when I joined this Forum the people here helped each other and gave bugmessages to the dev, which thanked us for helping.
But Now the crowd of shitposters grow "everything is bad, the dev is crazy..." they say.

I Downloaded your stuff to, and it is good work, its fun to play with, keep on doing it, I love you and your work!

Mystyx

Mar 19, 2019
Nice work dude :(. No matter how nice I am you guys are still doing it. No more dumps. No more free shit. You guys are taking it anyway. This is so fucking trash. I am done with this place. Have at it.
It's an asset sharing thread, dont be so overly dramatic...

Does 'being nice' have anything to do with it? Like i said its a thread to share stuff, where people do so for numerous of reasons... And especially within the VAM scene its impossible to pay every creator.

Also having created something nice should come first and then if your content is good enough money later. The way your talking here comes across as if youre doing if for the wrong reasons.

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
It's an asset sharing thread, dont be so overly dramatic...

Does 'being nice' have anything to do with it? Like i said its a thread to share stuff, where people do so for numerous of reasons... And especially within the VAM scene its impossible to pay every creator.

Also having created something nice should come first and then if your content is good enough money later. The way your talking here comes across as if youre doing if for the wrong reasons.
Maybe you are right. Anyway time to leave this place. It's toxic for my health

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020
LESS TALK MORE SHARE. FFS.
OKey!

- -

- -

- , , , -

- , , , -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
ReignMocap has obviously never worked in the opensource community or written a windows tool and tried to give it away for free.
People will happily use your stuff and complain and bitch at you like you were their personal slave despite the fact you did it for free without them asking. They will demand features and fixes and complain about your every decision, that's the internet for you.
It doesn't mean there are no nice people, just a lot of jerks too.
There are only two reasons to do something. Either you love it, you make money from it or for the very lucky, both.
If you don't enjoy it and don't make enough money from it, don't bother.
Don't however let idiots put you off. The internet has an unlimited supply of them. I assume you ARE making some money. So ignore the idiots, trust that you have the support of your patreons and know that even if some people share your work, it's a sign that they like it and it will lead to support in the form of paid subs.

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
ReignMocap has obviously never worked in the opensource community or written a windows tool and tried to give it away for free.
People will happily use your stuff and complain and bitch at you like you were their personal slave despite the fact you did it for free without them asking. They will demand features and fixes and complain about your every decision, that's the internet for you.
It doesn't mean there are no nice people, just a lot of jerks too.
There are only two reasons to do something. Either you love it, you make money from it or for the very lucky, both.
If you don't enjoy it and don't make enough money from it, don't bother.
Don't however let idiots put you off. The internet has an unlimited supply of them. I assume you ARE making some money. So ignore the idiots, trust that you have the support of your patreons and know that even if some people share your work, it's a sign that they like it and it will lead to support in the form of paid subs.
Hell, i even gave a tip to a creator just now because he put his work for free and they are great

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes