Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
There is way too much chatter and it makes it very hard to find things but then maybe that is the plan. I know 1 way to sink a pirate page is to flood it with chat and arguments and grief until people go else where but they always go elsewhere so its all pointless. I suggest a 2nd thread a while back specifically for chat / maybe support / philosophy lol. Still think it be a good idea if chatter increases to the point we have an entire page of (valid but off topic) discussion to every page of shares and requests etc. Just ideas.

And talking about requests...:-D

Would love to check out double trouble by the super talented twelvepak!

thanks ;)

Apr 20, 2021
Alright, real talk. Why is Body Bundle - all the subscripts in it - fixated on whining about UIManager? I mean. I have UIManager obviously in the packages. I go to open UIManager and that whines about UIHelper. What in the nine hells is UIHelper. What do I need to make this damned thing work, lol.

EDIT: Nevermind, the UI just sucks. Learning curve.

Last edited:

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
for some scenes, whitepimp's in particular, i'm seeing quadruple (2 in each eye i think) on my oculus quest 2. anyone know how i can fix this?
In some scenes I've seen this caused by post processing effects like Macgruber's Postmagic. You'll need to disable those plugins. I find it's helpful to load the scene up in desktop and disable any plugins you suspect might be causing it and save under a new name to test.

muazerati

Jan 13, 2020
In some scenes I've seen this caused by post processing effects like Macgruber's Postmagic. You'll need to disable those plugins. I find it's helpful to load the scene up in desktop and disable any plugins you suspect might be causing it and save under a new name to test.
thanks for the reply. unfortunate that i have to disable some useful plugins

Wartburg353

May 7, 2020
Good morning everyone; I'm hoping that someone has these items to share

VL_13.Dress_CL.latest
VL_13.Accessorie_B
VL_13.Piercing_B
Mr_CadillacV8.Dress_D_Set

Thanks in advance!

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
I was inspired to make something today.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dont you think it would be nice to attach some screen and add some description what you do :) ? do you think that people have time to download and run completely random stuff :) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes