Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
Here is Bamair1984's Gisele packed into a var format. I have tested this with a clean install of VaM and I don't anticipate any issues. I don't usually pack the dependencies in the zip but I have chosen to this time as some of them were difficult to track down and the model creator was vague about where the clothes and parts of the hair came from.

Many many many thanks to chosen who tracked down the last item of clothing I was missing.

Gisele.jpg

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
Here is Bamair1984's Mage_O packed into a var format for easier loading. I have tested this with a clean install of VaM and I don't anticipate any issues. I have not included the dependencies as they increase the archive size quite significantly, they are all available in the torrent on the first page anyway.

Mage_O.jpg

Apr 22, 2020
Some sweet requests, priority sorted :)

(only alpha is free)

Thanks soo much in advance <3

Hl155569!

Apr 28, 2020
Alanah Peirce by Paranaux (really accurate imo) ...njoyz ;)

vac so Put in saves/ scenes

View attachment 1170245

Didnt have time to convert and condense = older vacs Put in saves/ scenes

Do you by any chance have the Harley double looks? Really appreciate you sharing the stuff!

1619782416883.png

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
Here is Bamair1984's MaryE packed into a var format for easier loading. I have tested this with a clean install of VaM and I don't anticipate any issues. I have not included the dependencies as they increase the archive size significantly, they are all available in the torrent on the first page anyway.

MaryE.jpg

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Do you by any chance have the Harley double looks? Really appreciate you sharing the stuff!

View attachment 1170950
I do ...ill sort something out later if i have time. PM if i forget ;) thought i think its a few pages back?

Still looking for this ...anyone...anyone....bueller...bueller...bueller...

VAM_Zara_Hub01.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes