Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vam2.xin3050

Apr 1, 2021
crazzz taking ideas from 4chan now, I made and posted the one one on the left Thursday (Yesterday) on the current thread, Friday (Today) annoucenes his 0.01 Paid Model....
very cool
Also should say mine took about 30min-45min strong maybe, once I figure VARs out and all that ill post it here
No....
I made my model months a go
look here i posted the first time here but my patreons been seeing the model being made sometime before this post

and like here i got through different versions with my patrons they choose which one they wanted.
1618342907.jpg 1615810119.jpg 1615814522.jpg 1615814623.jpg 1615850104.jpg 1615852093.jpg 1618252679.jpg
My models will improve over time i work make models and release them then when vam gets updated i will go back and fix or update my models.
my models go througyh so many changes before release and after what you see now is not what you will see a month later

Last edited:

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
mew Creampie Those big dump files are to Creamy for me! especially since i don't use the MegaDownload Limit bypass ... can you just share anything in those files that is within a week or 2 old? anything older is provably in my archives anyways! ....

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
No....
I made my model months a go
look here i posted the first time here but my patreons been seeing the model being made sometime before this post

View attachment 1172090 View attachment 1172091 View attachment 1172095 View attachment 1172096 View attachment 1172098 View attachment 1172097
My models will improve over time i work make models and release them then when vam gets updated i will go back and fix or update my models.
my models go througyh so many changes before release and after what you see now is not what you will see a month later
Stop lying for real. Not only Zihobi's models are way more quality than yours (by a fucking lot), you also try to steal his looks to make them paid.. This is just really shitty

Vam2.xin3050

Apr 1, 2021
Stop lying for real. Not only Zihobi's models are way more quality than yours (by a fucking lot), you also try to steal his looks to make them paid.. This is just really shitty
ok right i dont steal anything im here posting my models not to take other peoples work, if you look from the morph to the textures all me, if you want to start pointing fingers where your work your models ? everyone can see my body of work on the vam hub over 130 models all i made from scratch.

Please i said respect me and my work whats hard not to see here ?
i have a model im releasing on the for free tomorrow for everyone for free as i looked and see some wanted AJ so i made a free custom version.
and my patreon members choose what models they want in a vote each month

can we please stop with the hate posts please im here as i want to give my free models and help others here,
im off to work now its 10:13am here

blabla002354

Oct 31, 2019
There is one thing that I haven't seen often here and elsewhere on the net, and that is men's clothing.
Like many here I guess, I'm straight, but to create interesting scenes you have to start with dressed models; and there is a ton of clothing for women but hardly anything for men.
Could someone fix this problem or at least point me to the right artist pages on kemono for example, or elsewhere ?
Thank you in advance.

Vam2.xin3050

Apr 1, 2021
I can make anyone as im a trained 3d model engineer my main work is in other 3d software but for Vam i use my tchniquesi use for my gaming work and put it into vam the models

• Haha
Reactions: tarlity and Krosos

Vam2.xin3050

Apr 1, 2021
Im going through and updating my gamer Girls right now this is the old models next to the Code_Name_Technician V0.1you can see the difference once i have the morphs right i will keep my textures updated with fresh looks making the other looks free.
with the part list next to them what i did in 2020 they all need texture updates which will come as i updated my skin textures last month to roll out in the end of may.
1615843761.jpg Gamergirlssmall1.jpg

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
ok right i dont steal anything im here posting my models not to take other peoples work, if you look from the morph to the textures all me, if you want to start pointing fingers where your work your models ? everyone can see my body of work on the vam hub over 130 models all i made from scratch.

Please i said respect me and my work whats hard not to see here ?
i have a model im releasing on the for free tomorrow for everyone for free as i looked and see some wanted AJ so i made a free custom version.
and my patreon members choose what models they want in a vote each month

can we please stop with the hate posts please im here as i want to give my free models and help others here,
im off to work now its 10:13am here
Again with the text walls.... (Ironically, i just made one lol)

The only reason why you are here is to get more advertising to get more $ on your patreon. In this forum, we share paid things. Not free things as they can just get acquired on the hub and on the discords (and you post your shit everywhere). Your models are just half-made things that often doesn't even look human. You prioritize quantity over quality.

And before you say "No no it's not tru! You dont respect me", i've made the calculation. You released a thing about every 2-3 days. <-- That is not a regular minimum amount of time required to make something good. Even creators that convert already existing models on blender or daz takes about a week to release them.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
As Prick said, there is no way to do this without going through one or more third party software.
In this case we must first extract the data from the assetbundle with this
Then eventually go through Blender to reduce the number of objects in the scene or cut a part or keep only a part.
And finally repacking everything in assetbundle via Unity or repacking the objects one by one to be able to deactivate them on the fly when necessary under VaM.
I thought as much. I have this skill set so i may make a few smaller versions of these brilliant scenes. Thanks.
Thought this would work well as a scene:

or this as looks exactly like the library environment on the other page:

unnamed.jpg

Vam2.xin3050

Apr 1, 2021
Again with the wall texts....

And the only reason why you are here is to get more advertising to get more $ on your patreon. In this forum, we share paid things. Not free things as they can just get acquired on the hub and on the discords. Your models are just half-made things that mostly doesn't even look human. You prioritize quantity over quality

And before you say "No no it's not tru! You dont respect me", i've made the calculation. You released a thing about every 2-3 days. <-- That is not a regular minimum amount of time required to make something good. Even creators that convert already existing models on blender or daz takes about a week to release them.
Im feeling your not getting it if creators come here with a custom version of a model but if different to the paid model eg lower textures or lass details but it under the CC-BY-NC then they can be edited modded ect.
the whole idea im here is to stop the image of me that's been passed around on here i make models for people to make them happy, when i almost lost my job i started to sell models yes and many people buy my models sure but that money go back into my home 3d model pc to make vam models i dont use the money for my use i put it back in to what i love doing.

if you guys stop trolling and give me some respect we all can get along on here, please stop the hate posts and ill stop the wall of text to spin your words back on yourself as no one will win here ding this.

better to get on with models than attack each other with words..

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes