Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
Im feeling your not getting it if creators come here with a custom version of a model but if different to the paid model eg lower textures or lass details but it under the CC-BY-NC then they can be edited modded ect.
the whole idea im here is to stop the image of me that's been passed around on here i make models for people to make them happy, when i almost lost my job i started to sell models yes and many people buy my models sure but that money go back into my home 3d model pc to make vam models i dont use the money for my use i put it back in to what i love doing.

if you guys stop trolling and give me some respect we all can get along on here, please stop the hate posts and ill stop the wall of text to spin your words back on yourself as no one will win here ding this.

better to get on with models than attack each other with words..
If they were good, sure. But they are not.

Vam2.xin3050

Apr 1, 2021
jurdninja and Vam2.xin3050 is the same person.
Please i would get banned for having two accounts on one IP !
i have not time for that right now im at work making a game that should be out soon we in crunch here,
if i had time to make two accounts and jump back and forward i would come up with better replies to my second account and not look like me
but the rules are one 1 account per ip

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: tarlity and Krosos

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
not possible without tools to do so, or repackaged by the author
most if not all environments found in vam are created for different software, vam is able to read them in unityasset form.
that being said if your machine isnt beefy there are some smaller map assets floating around which dont hog ~50% of your performance, best to stick with those for stuff that isnt for screenshots
Thanks, that's some excellent work much obliged!

VENTONORTE

Oct 26, 2020
[QUOTE = "FenixFyre, post: 5674329, member: 3144926 "]
Hey, guys, I heard that there was a plugin or script that entered my vam and removed duplicate vars. If this is true, can anyone point me in the right direction for a solution? My duplicates are getting out of hand :)

VACUUM 0.9.4

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2020
Soooo i got this like weird request for conversion, the hand and feet clothing from this:

Reasons:
1. It would fit those half human creatures sharr creates!
2. It would be uhm used for research.
3. Uhm more reasons...

*HIDES from hate* :HideThePain: (thumbs up if u want this too)

Edit: this site gives u ENDLESSSSSS daz/3d stuff ((register with some fake mail) then u can dl stuff - and you get more downloadpoints every day u login to be able to download more stuff)

Last edited:

Vam2.xin3050

Apr 1, 2021
i guess VPN dont exist in north Korea. :ROFLMAO:
we have a thing called the internet wall here, im on a VPN right now but its for my work and to talk to my friends over seas
now i dont want to keep replying to you on here so if you and blood want to talk to me then please feel free to pm me
png;base644581a000d5f8c624.png koreawarning.png
I get this coming on here and Vam and any other adult site you guys have it easy please understand there are many things i have to fight on a daily basis that you take granted

Vam2.xin3050

Apr 1, 2021
Soooo i got this like weird request for conversion, the hand and feet clothing from this:

Reasons:
1. It would fit those half human creatures sharr creates!
2. It would be uhm used for research.
3. Uhm more reasons...

*HIDES from hate* :HideThePain: (thumbs up if u want this too)

Edit: this site gives u ENDLESSSSSS daz/3d stuff ((register with some fake mail) then u can dl stuff - and you get more downloadpoints every day u login to be able to download more stuff)
I have models like this i made but its too bloody and gross for Vamhub :(
1617276956.png 1617277357.png 1617276990.png

Apr 22, 2020

fezroad

Nov 7, 2017
Can we stop the bitching and the moaning? This is a share thread. Honestly there should already be a seperate thread for discussing stuff and this one should only contain links and pictures but here we are. So please let's try to share as much as possible without bloating the post.
I don't care whatever beef you had with a creator but, from these last posts it seems either they turned for the better or just acting like it. It doesnt matter either way, they are here to share, there is no point in someone shitting on non duplicate shared content in this thread. You not liking something does not give you the right to try and block someone from sharing. If you don't like it ignore it. There should also be no problem if someone is trying to promote their content by sharing free stuff. Yes putting free stuff on the hub would also cut down on this post aswell but it still falls under sharing content here. This is not paid stuff share thread. Again if you don't like it, it would take less than 2 seconds to scroll down to the next post.

Now onto sharing;
These two links contain about 25GBs of past shared paid content/free content that i was sharing with CustomIsntIt. Might aswell put it here too until the torrent is out. Be aware that there are duplicates in between links because of revisions and mega storage limit. So just grab whatever you want from there if you need it.

I also want to write a mod manager for this game which would detect duplicate VARs, duplicate dependencies in VARs and remove them from the VAR, create the dependencies' own VAR or trash it, depending on if it already exists in mod library. Show thumbnails, load unload mods via symlink, automatically create a folder structure based on creator/mod if wanted, etc. However i don't really have the time to work on something like that right now. I wonder if anyone is working on something like this.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
It makes me sad to see an entire page go by with not 1 share haha
Check this out. I love this stuff and ive tested most of it and it works without anythig extra though always check the dependencies. All VARS.
Fapps courtesy
of the lovely UJVAM = give em a like / follow if you have a free hand ;)

if i have time ill make these and the rest into a mega:

Last edited:

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
I also want to write a mod manager for this game which would detect duplicate VARs, duplicate dependencies in VARs and remove them from the VAR, create the dependencies' own VAR or trash it, depending on if it already exists in mod library. Show thumbnails, load unload mods via symlink, automatically create a folder structure based on creator/mod if wanted, etc. However i don't really have the time to work on something like that right now. I wonder if anyone is working on something like this.
I wrote this which is kinda 15% of the way there. If you select a dependency it will tell you if any vars depend on it.

The biggest issue is straight up broken vars from content creators or broken downloads. The method that parses the var attempts to try/catch all the exceptions but there is a muiltitude of ways you can break a var.

At the moment it's just parsing lists and collections, I started work to move it into a proper OO framework but it's slow going. The source is there if you want to try to reuse any of it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-mate-v1-19-meshed-vr.6881/post-5535764

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes