Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iska Muska

Apr 18, 2018
Not directly related to VAM but does anyone have Natsumi-san's mmd dance motions to use for the vam mmd plugin

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
Again with the text walls.... (Ironically, i just made one lol)

The only reason why you are here is to get more advertising to get more $ on your patreon. In this forum, we share paid things. Not free things as they can just get acquired on the hub and on the discords (and you post your shit everywhere). Your models are just half-made things that often doesn't even look human. You prioritize quantity over quality.

And before you say "No no it's not tru! You dont respect me", i've made the calculation. You released a thing about every 2-3 days. <-- That is not a regular minimum amount of time required to make something good. Even creators that convert already existing models on blender or daz takes about a week to release them.
He does this every where bro. Only dumb asses SIMP kids falling for his BS. Fuck this cunt.

Last edited:

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
It's not just about you. Also if you already have it than i guess you don't need to download them. Imagine whining about something somebody posted for free and crying about how you already got it, and what kind of host it's uploaded to. :rolleyes:
Actually, i also afraid of those big pack zip files :)). Let’s say that we have big pack vol1 and then a bigpack vol 1.1 with 1 or 2 new stuff. And for me if thats ok to wait, i wont download vol1.1. I’m not kind of collecting everything though :D

Hexen_Reaper

Jul 13, 2019
Does anyone have some NORMAL panties? Not thongs, not G-strings, just some cute normal Panties that aren't extremely low quality.

Years worth of content for VAM and I've only ever found the one pair from Anythingfashion. which are the only ones I ever use. But i'd like some more patterns and such, or just something new. Anyone?

Heatwave

Jul 6, 2019
Respect to those who feel the need to act as moderators cuz the real ones obviously don't do their job very seriously on this thread
Hello again. Do you happen to have these two for the scenes?

Mr_CadillacV8.Pantie_C_v2.latest
Mr_CadillacV8.Top_C.latest

Thanks in advance for any help!
Pantie C
& the Top C

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
So u dont have roman with nayu :(
ive just done a proper check for you! haha and i only have her animation which i thought was the romance which i think is the latest this month ?
so ive yet to get to it while still sifting through all the above haha aka only so much liquid in the ocean!!!
I will make a point of getting it and posting when i can....HOWS THAT FOR SERVICE! ;)

give ujvam,some love on vam,if u can (rhymes)

But if you or anyone have this:

or this....

....that be awesome haha
VAM_Zara_Hub01.jpg

Last edited:

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
C&G studio stuffs. Grab it before it's gone.

not my link but to ensure the spice keeps flowing here is the mega with the latest girl in the box as well as there copy righted stuff which they have now stopped doing but is really good:

As always if anyone likes there amazing work pls give them a like and or follow:

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Short rant. What the hell is with free content that links from the hub to patreon, THEN you have to go from patreon to MEGA to download.
Just bloody upload it to the hub! </rant>
Also, LOVED the 'sweet pony' boots. Can we have more stuff like this please? I understand not everybody likes it, but then again I can't stand 99% of the SPLINEVR stuff, I don't shame or moan about those who like it though.
Man, I wish we could have this in VaM,
Oh man, I know you can't do this in VaM but don't we all want our monster girls?
I wonder if the tail would work as a CUA with a leg morph to shrink and hide them?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes