Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

FenixFyre

Dec 7, 2020
Anyone got any looks from a retired vammer that went by the name "Deamon? He apparently used to do lookalikes?

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
First time i got this error i just restarted the game and it fixed itself
I just copied the file, opened it in paint.net and resized. No errors now. I can live with the reduced quality. Now, I just need to figure out how to permanently remove the script warning in VaM. Currently working on something and every time I reload a scene that stupid message pops up and messes up my characters position. I wish Meshed would have put a checkbox to disable it, or an opt in/out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I just copied the file, opened it in paint.net and resized. No errors now. I can live with the reduced quality. Now, I just need to figure out how to permanently remove the script warning in VaM. Currently working on something and every time I reload a scene that stupid message pops up and messes up my characters position. I wish Meshed would have put a checkbox to disable it, or an opt in/out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a whitelist system based on the .vars it executes them from think of it as NoScript for VAM
You find the opt/in in the package manager you can decide which .var to trust and so whitelist it

Or you chose "Allow always" which whitelists it so every other load it wont ask again (it's like the Trust training mode of a Application Firewall)

All updates to C# scripts gets onhold before you chose to avoid any execution this includes the physics updates, thus why you see the physics freak out unless you make your choice.

I see in your case the physics not recovering shouldn't happen but of course if many things come together it's kind of unpredictable for now if they freak out or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon2469

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
4,2,1,3,5,6. In that order. But none are particularly good. 6 is by far the worst. I wouldn't use any of those skins.
I find them all pretty good and get fine to great results with them. But I digress -now you made me wonder, which do you consider good textures?

trelko

Jun 18, 2020
Hello, great work you doing here mates!

anybody has the fixed up to date scene from TGC "in the club"? its a great scene but the one previously released here was bugged.
kemono lists the updates but no option for download.

edit: someone posted it april 13th and i missed it:geek: downloading to see if its a working one

Last edited:

cocteauvam

Oct 31, 2019
I live in south korea, and there is a warning site that blocks access to some famous adult sites, but when accessing f95zone here, the warning site does not block and connects without a vpn. The same goes for any other vam site, including Hub. I've never seen other vam users in south korea say they're blocked. She(he?) will not be Korean.
Don't be serious. There's just a kid who live in imagination.

"Top end textures" Ah yes of course, the chicken skin textures
To be fair this skin has a better normal map and natural settings.

However this girl can't pay for a better plastic.
1194784_1615378571.png

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The last one crazy is the best.
"Best" is a very powerful word you should be really carefully using it, especially in a compare that is only so limited by what you see in a specific case.
And also very dependent on personal opinion

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Best out of the ones he asked about.
Yes but only showing these pictures and wanting to rate this as cocteauvam said there is so much more to take into account it needs a very indeepth look taking it completely apart on multiple criteria rate each individually and then you still have the artistic part which everyone will see a bit different.
So "Best" is very arguably especially if they are close in their target or even use similar Production Workflows like most probably photo referencing in all cases

Last edited:

Iska Muska

Apr 18, 2018

Does anyone recommend getting this instead of the alternate free version? It has had a lot of updates since the latest free version release.
I don't know about all the features but the paid one has support for high heels which makes me consider getting it.
Someone who uses it can give an opinion?

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
A Thing for all Creators (Tipp.)

I talked about alrdy once.

You have to make a new fresh single Install of Virt a Mate for your Creations.

One Proof is the Creator Wolverine333

He realy done great Job with his looks.... But he dont understand he has to make a fresh install.
For some of his Looks you need much more than 100 other Vars...

When you look in the Json in the Var (not the Master Json.. the Json for the Scene.)
You see why....

You see things like this:

{
"id" : "Marzipan.Cait.2:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Jakuubz/Underboob Shirt/Underboob Shirt.vam",
"internalId" : "Jakuubz:Underboob Shirt",
"enabled" : "true"
},
{
"uid" : "mitch.maria3.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/PHMNoseBridgeHeight.vmi",
"name" : "Nose Bridge Height",
"value" : "0.002101421"
},

You need the Marzipan Cait Var.. and Mitch Maria.... but you dont realy need it...
Look InternalId.... Than you understand what i talk about. (Jakuubs Underboob.. löl...)

This is a Problem in the Var System of Virt a Mate.

The real only Way to fix this Problem:

Install a fresh Virt a Mate. (You can install more than one Virt a Mate on your HDD/SDD....)
with only the Vars you realy want to use for you Creations... Like Acid Bubble or some Morphs...
But dont create Looks or Scenes with your normal Virt a Mate build.

You will do just Fubar like Wolverine333 with his crazy Dependencies of Vars....

(Hope you read this Wolverin333!, Your Looks are Great !... AND FREE !!!!)

This is a big Problem in the Community lol....
Build only Creations with a fresh VAM with the Vars you only want to use with your Creations. !!!
Or you do FUBAR. :D

btw: sry for my bad English, hope you understand what i talk about :D

lg !

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes