Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
I just fixed errors on Tina_takes_Chicago and repacked Blaire_V2 as var. All working as should now.
Tina_takes_Chicago depends on Blaire_V2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wartburg353

May 7, 2020
Does anyone have some NORMAL panties? Not thongs, not G-strings, just some cute normal Panties that aren't extremely low quality.

Years worth of content for VAM and I've only ever found the one pair from Anythingfashion. which are the only ones I ever use. But i'd like some more patterns and such, or just something new. Anyone?
Check out Yamete Ouji's stuff; cutesy, girl-next-door, primary school teacher/good girl clothes. Nicely done. Loads now free on his site and lots of payware stuff here.

Reactions: WetZoner

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
I repacked Cowgirl and Centaur by GOG. Top half female human, bottom half male horse. Not into futa or dick girl stuff , but I archived it long ago for people who may like it.

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
haha i believe 2nd mega is "train" and "nayu" is 3rd one on the list ?
sorry no names...
in the mega ill itemize it but theyre both there i think.
Train one is good but theyre like weird movies which you watch ...less interactive and more voyeur...NJOYZ!
Hi, Sorry, which Mega are you referring to mate?

Apr 22, 2020
Also, LOVED the 'sweet pony' boots. Can we have more stuff like this please? I understand not everybody likes it, but then again I can't stand 99% of the SPLINEVR stuff, I don't shame or moan about those who like it though.
Man, I wish we could have this in VaM,
Oh man, I know you can't do this in VaM but don't we all want our monster girls?
I wonder if the tail would work as a CUA with a leg morph to shrink and hide them?
YES i agree! We need these things, centaur and even full horse (yolo) :HideThePain: If there are converters here, please we need sweet pony. Centaur would be harder as its probably not only morphs but new 3d model to add to human default body, while sweet pony is just clothing for hands and feet.

I dont know how to convert stuff like this to vam, but would love to learn, any tutorials guys? Is it hard? Have no idea where to start, whats possible to convert and which programs to use etc.

testtid

Oct 26, 2019
we have a thing called the internet wall here, im on a VPN right now but its for my work and to talk to my friends over seas
now i dont want to keep replying to you on here so if you and blood want to talk to me then please feel free to pm me
View attachment 1172285 View attachment 1172288
I get this coming on here and Vam and any other adult site you guys have it easy please understand there are many things i have to fight on a daily basis that you take granted
I live in south korea, and there is a warning site that blocks access to some famous adult sites, but when accessing f95zone here, the warning site does not block and connects without a vpn. The same goes for any other vam site, including Hub. I've never seen other vam users in south korea say they're blocked. She(he?) will not be Korean.

Last edited:

requiemss

Nov 15, 2017
Hey 2 questions,
Does anyone has sapuzex "Story builder"? It's not in the pack and couldn't find it anywhere.

Also, does anyone have a house-like enviroment with collisions? I tried using the "small_forest_house" in the pack but after adding it to addonsPackages it doesn't appear anywhere (scenes or enviroments :( )

Reactions: Heatwave

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Don't know who can/does do Daz convertion but these would be an awesome addition for clothes,

MisterLucifer

Dec 29, 2017
Short rant. What the hell is with free content that links from the hub to patreon, THEN you have to go from patreon to MEGA to download.
Just bloody upload it to the hub! </rant>
it's very likely just to get traffic to their Patreon page to hopefully get a new backer. While I also find it gratuitous sometimes, I can't really blame them either. *shrugs* I just wish the preview pictures weren't always hidden behind access. I'd like to know what I'm backing before I back it and not everyone posts everything on the Hub to preview *shrugs*

Reactions: pigtamer69

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Hey 2 questions,
Does anyone has sapuzex "Story builder"? It's not in the pack and couldn't find it anywhere.

Also, does anyone have a house-like enviroment with collisions? I tried using the "small_forest_house" in the pack but after adding it to addonsPackages it doesn't appear anywhere (scenes or enviroments :( )
Story builder repacked with fewer dependencies -->

The small forest house works but it's an asset! So you need to create a new scene, go in edit mode, add custom unity atom (use the small unity cube quick icon), select the small forest house assetbundle var, wait that it loads, then select the asset name you want (morning, afternoon, night,..).

cocosoy

Dec 4, 2017
ok right i dont steal anything im here posting my models not to take other peoples work, if you look from the morph to the textures all me, if you want to start pointing fingers where your work your models ? everyone can see my body of work on the vam hub over 130 models all i made from scratch.

Please i said respect me and my work whats hard not to see here ?
i have a model im releasing on the for free tomorrow for everyone for free as i looked and see some wanted AJ so i made a free custom version.
and my patreon members choose what models they want in a vote each month

can we please stop with the hate posts please im here as i want to give my free models and help others here,
im off to work now its 10:13am here
Dude, you seriously need to STOP responding to their hate posts. Just share your work with those who appreciate it and IGNORE the haters. Haters always gona hate. Personally, I think sharing your work here is great (although I don't really like your looks, no offense just different personal taste).

Haters thrive on ticking you off, so just ignore them.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
I am getting this error "Genital normal texture blending only works if torso texture is 4096x4096. Torso normal texture is 2048 by 2048". I already know the problem. I have 18 files in the textures folder, 17 of them are 4096x4096 and one of them is 2048x2048. They all need to be 4096. Is there a way to "upscale" Face_N.png? :(

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
I am getting this error "Genital normal texture blending only works if torso texture is 4096x4096. Torso normal texture is 2048 by 2048". I already know the problem. I have 18 files in the textures folder, 17 of them are 4096x4096 and one of them is 2048x2048. They all need to be 4096. Is there a way to "upscale" Face_N.png? :(
First time i got this error i just restarted the game and it fixed itself

Reactions: Anon2469
Apr 22, 2020
Sorry for spamming but here is the Sweet pony boots if anyone wanna convert them to work in vam.(seems to contain morphs for hands to fit the clothing) Looks to be in .duf format and morphs in .dsf.

Reactions: rofusg17

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is there a way to "upscale" Face_N.png? :(
Face texture is irrelevant, the error message states torso must be 4k.
That's only for creating automatic genital textures.

To answer, there are many ways to upscale an image, all with different quality.
First choice is always waifu2x, but you need a good gpu and cuda support to use it. (AI upscaling)
Second choice would be GIMP 2.0, just stretch and crop the image into a 4096 window. (Free vs photoshop)
Last resort you can upscale in MS-Paint. (poor quality)

Reactions: Anon2469
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes