Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
Can we stop the bitching and the moaning? This is a share thread. Honestly there should already be a seperate thread for discussing stuff and this one should only contain links and pictures but here we are. So please let's try to share as much as possible without bloating the post.
I don't care whatever beef you had with a creator but, from these last posts it seems either they turned for the better or just acting like it. It doesnt matter either way, they are here to share, there is no point in someone shitting on non duplicate shared content in this thread. You not liking something does not give you the right to try and block someone from sharing. If you don't like it ignore it. There should also be no problem if someone is trying to promote their content by sharing free stuff. Yes putting free stuff on the hub would also cut down on this post aswell but it still falls under sharing content here. This is not paid stuff share thread. Again if you don't like it, it would take less than 2 seconds to scroll down to the next post.

Now onto sharing;
These two links contain about 25GBs of past shared paid content/free content that i was sharing with CustomIsntIt. Might aswell put it here too until the torrent is out. Be aware that there are duplicates in between links because of revisions and mega storage limit. So just grab whatever you want from there if you need it.

I also want to write a mod manager for this game which would detect duplicate VARs, duplicate dependencies in VARs and remove them from the VAR, create the dependencies' own VAR or trash it, depending on if it already exists in mod library. Show thumbnails, load unload mods via symlink, automatically create a folder structure based on creator/mod if wanted, etc. However i don't really have the time to work on something like that right now. I wonder if anyone is working on something like this.
Just gonna ignore the dumb things you said, in yet another wall of text;

Is there any way to have preview pics of the stuff? Would be easier to know what you already have/not interested in

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Thats well made! But its not my thing, ehh i like that pony clothing i linked xD :( Thanks for showing though!

What more you got? Anything that looks like horses/wolves/feline/cats/dogs/ i like stuff that more like real creatures ^^
Not quite a pony...but This gave me some...fun :-O

Pass: 6yPzZFPhrjM1V920qF70c_LV3Au2NZ7uF_JnyrYTZWM

Dependencies:

Crystal if pretty 'foxy' too lol
No costume sadly as mrman has a bad business model...but looks ok in pink lol

Give a like / follow to all...also love hellhound stuff too ;-D
Shara Clip.png woof.png

Last edited:

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
It makes me sad to see an entire page go by with not 1 share haha
Check this out. I love this stuff and ive tested most of it and it works without anythig extra though always check the dependencies. All VARS.
Fapps courtesy
of the lovely UJVAM = give em a like / follow if you have a free hand ;)

if i have time ill make these and the rest into a mega:

Do you have those 2, bro

romance on the train V2

Apr 22, 2020
Just awesome! Thanks for that foxy dog or what iti is. YES we need those pony clothing, i gotten like 3 likes in just 30 minutes on that post now xD Hopefully someone kind will help us :D

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Do you have those 2, bro

romance on the train V2
haha i believe 2nd mega is "train" and "nayu" is 3rd one on the list ?
sorry no names...
in the mega ill itemize it but theyre both there i think.
Train one is good but theyre like weird movies which you watch ...less interactive and more voyeur...NJOYZ!

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
haha i believe 2nd mega is "train" and "nayu" is 3rd one on the list ?
sorry no names...
in the mega ill itemize it but theyre both there i think.
Train one is good but theyre like weird movies which you watch ...less interactive and more voyeur...NJOYZ!
it's not romance with nayu :(

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
I will post the older version to vam hub for free soon once the new versions are up will show the new versions soon

i'm not a Bro or is that some usa term ?
Yes it is a USA term for Friend, Family, Co-pioneer, or can also be used literally as Brother or Sister .. though that is not the meaning that i use it with... In the Hood when you call anyone a Bro just means acquaintance or someone you in friendly terms with can be use to refer to a male or female individual(s).

pbam

May 22, 2018
does anyone have all the Club Julze default req packs? I'm getting some missing dependencies since I only have 1,2,5 and 8

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
what texture you guys like best? Could anyone has something more real could tell me plz?
1. SplineVR
2. Crazy3D
3. UJVAM

though the rating is overall preference based all 3 are pretty much VAM 2.0 ready ;)

And there are so many new talents on the Horizon :D

We will get there together :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
What they see as their Business currently is going to fall apart anyways they better look out for real jobs

Reactions: tarlity

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
This is a note to state I have officially removed my C&G Studios link from this site. Spoken to Kamigato on suggestions of remasters and improvements. Best wishes for them with their motion suit. My purpose was only to containorize old VAC releases into a single release. My hopes is he will use this downtime to "remaster" the classics. Business is business. wish him the best
So you dont share stuff anymore:(. Sadness

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes