Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
C
There are two arguments that come back cyclically on this thread. Complaints about too young models and discussions on piracy. Sorry most of us is no interested your opinion here. There many thread for off topic discussion. We want just Share
could you share this plz, bro

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I totally missed the origin lol but i commented on that issue without even knowing why ...and then i saw the origns and thought...thats just like what i just commented on LOL that is comedy haha...as is the guy taking money for other peoples shit :-/

Also dont be surprised if some creators using multiple other patreon... are actually all the same person with multiple patreon accounts, as that is just good business sense ...if you have no ethics ....and it totally works and your double , triple your money... short term (until people get sick of your bs).
I hope with VAM 2.0 we get rid of many useless people who joined VAM, they have become way to much ;)
The idea behind the opening was to gather the best of the best around it to further improve it beyond anyone's believe ;)
and we partly achieved that we found some real talent but also a lot of trash as well or better a lot of talent found it's way to VAM ;)

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
VAM 2.0 will set the bar a bit higher all these doll looks wont work anymore efficiently think about it as MetaHuman ;)

Also it will make certain people not possible to hide anymore as a realistic human doll has a realistic age perception ;)

Of course you could still go this OLD Abstraction Path but it will look like that OLD and with more realistic lighting it will look crazy artificial.

When i look @ Androinz Belle Delphine and think about it in a more Realistic light enviroment oh my gosh is she going to fall apart in a finger snap.
You will be so scared by her you would try to hide under the bedsheed ;)

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2018
The problem with locking access to content directly behind a paywall is the legality of all copyrighted content out there. With Patreon you can get away with the claim that people do not pay directly to access the content, but pay to support the creators and creator provides exclusive access to some of their work.

Think of all the Nike t-shirts or shoes, Nintendo/Blizzard/other characters out there or even illicitly acquired Daz assets. You would not be able to have that kind of content in a monetized service model.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
TschaTsching 100 Points
DAZ can anytime crash VAM as long as it uses their Morphable Model IP they can anytime pull the plug.
And with VAM 2.0 it enters some very problematic ground in terms of competition to DAZ their own interests.

Last edited:

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
About the Demi model...
Is anyone else having trouble with the emissiveshader.assetbundle file? I put it in custom/assets but the game doesn't seem to see it.
I'm thinking it might be a bug, it fucked up her clothing textures on loading more than once.

Reactions: 3i4aynqqje

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
I discovered that your packages are the only ones in existence that refer files using "./file_name" syntax (normally all others just skip ./) Why is it so? Do you make these references by hand?

I'm using SoundRandomizer which is an old plugin and when I prepare the package it tries to call the sounds both from main file and from SFX file. Since there are no sounds in main file, VaM tries to search for duplicate files in the main scene file. It then fails and tells me that the non-existent files are broken.

So I remove those non-existent "broken" sound files manually from the package, choosing them one by one. Then I hit the prepare again, check out if there is anything missing other than broken files and finalize the package like that.

It might be related to that.

Also I have a specific file where I gather all my scenes so they are divided by file names in case I need to drop anything in them. Maybe most creators just dump everything in their main scenes file I don't know.

When i look @ Androinz Belle Delphine and think about it in a more Realistic light enviroment oh my gosh is she going to fall apart in a finger snap.
You will be so scared by her you would try to hide under the bedsheed ;)
Lol, she looks better when there is more realistic lighting. Try out 0 global illumination filter and place a couple reckless lights and she'll look like a glossy alien.

Last edited:
Reactions: beldritch

xe02

Jul 16, 2018
TschaTsching 100 Points
DAZ can anytime crash VAM as long as it uses their Morphable Model IP they can anytime pull the plug.
And with VAM 2.0 it enters some very problematic ground in terms of competition to DAZ their own interests.
Best case scenario DAZ buys/forces meshed to license VaM hard when its mostly complete. Worst case they get fed up sends the lawyers with a Cease and Desist.

What Vam patreons are doing right now is basically releasing DAZ content but bypassing the DAZ 3D Shop.

Reactions: ChupacabraGonzales
Jun 19, 2018
About the Demi model...
Is anyone else having trouble with the emissiveshader.assetbundle file? I put it in custom/assets but the game doesn't seem to see it.
I'm thinking it might be a bug, it fucked up her clothing textures on loading more than once.
Don't know if related, but I've never been able to get the emissive clothing or texture plugins to work either.

auroraglade4

Aug 31, 2020
Anyone know who is the creator of these environments in the big archive file by anychance? They are just names as environment.xxx but no creator name (posted some of them below).I've tried to look up but couldn't find any credits for the creator.Those environments are probably some of the best detailed ones i've seen to date would recommend checking them out for everyone. I would gladly be a patreon of him/her stuff.

Environments.tbbt_apartment.1.jpg

Environments.SR_Underground_Club.1.jpg

Environments.bathroom.1.jpg Environments.drugden.1.jpg Environments.science_classroom_ilts.1.jpg

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
you can use the torrent in the first page, there's lot of originalbaltatis there
thanks, was looking for the anamorphic new stuff as trying to create a new scene using animals people lol (insert facepalm here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes