Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCourtney

Sep 27, 2019
I've been out of the loop for many months. Were they ever able to finish the massive torrent project? I know it was quite the undertaking to organize and trim up all the duplicate files, etc. If so, do you know where I can start seeding it? Thanks!

blabla002354

Oct 31, 2019
Hi.
There are a few environments available on the net.
I guess the Korean site was already shared here but maybe not the direct links. Maybe it might interest someone.
I didn't upload anything, I just share the links.
Tell me if you want the other links or if I have to stop this.

DIO.library_ilts.1.jpg

VENTONORTE

Oct 26, 2020
[QUOTE = "MakotoYuki, postagem: 5664522, membro: 1809293"]
ei pessoal alguém pode compartilhar este plugin se você tiver, versão 2.1 atualizada?

[/CITAR]
very good , look this to.... 1.0.1

Last edited:

FenixFyre

Dec 7, 2020
Hey gang, I heard there was some plugin or script that would go into my vam and remove duplicate vars. If thats true, can someone point me in the right direction on a solution? My duplicates are getting out of hand :)

Reactions: TheBlueBlood

VENTONORTE

Oct 26, 2020
Spawn 2.1:
hublink:

Disguise 1:
hublink:

Basic Gamepad 3:
hublink:

################################################################
hi !! please , can anyone have these plugins?
would be very useful to organize the library and create new scenes !!

OK -- > ##### Disco Reject (Thanks !!!)

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Is there a way to take these awesome but
Hi.
There are a few environments available on the net.
I guess the Korean site was already shared here but maybe not the direct links. Maybe it might interest someone.
I didn't upload anything, I just share the links.
Tell me if you want the other links or if I have to stop this.

View attachment 1171500

is there a way to take these awesome but massive scene enviroments and literally crop them in vam to allow the pc to live another day but still use the likely very limited area our scenes need? Or will ihave to do this in a 3rd party like unity..,

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
and literally crop them in vam
not possible without tools to do so, or repackaged by the author
most if not all environments found in vam are created for different software, vam is able to read them in unityasset form.
that being said if your machine isnt beefy there are some smaller map assets floating around which dont hog ~50% of your performance, best to stick with those for stuff that isnt for screenshots

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
crazzz taking ideas from 4chan now, I made and posted the one one on the left Thursday (Yesterday) on the current thread, Friday (Today) annoucenes his 0.01 Paid Model....
very cool
Also should say mine took about 30min-45min strong maybe, once I figure VARs out and all that ill post it here
look way the hell better than that crazyugly3dcunt with his 32 imaginary camera rigs bull shit.

how to pack vars

Last edited:

blabla002354

Oct 31, 2019
Is there a way to take these awesome but

is there a way to take these awesome but massive scene enviroments and literally crop them in vam to allow the pc to live another day but still use the likely very limited area our scenes need? Or will ihave to do this in a 3rd party like unity..,
As Prick said, there is no way to do this without going through one or more third party software.
In this case we must first extract the data from the assetbundle with this
Then eventually go through Blender to reduce the number of objects in the scene or cut a part or keep only a part.
And finally repacking everything in assetbundle via Unity or repacking the objects one by one to be able to deactivate them on the fly when necessary under VaM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes