Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingSmile

Oct 21, 2020
Well i found that VaM likes to pre-load all the .vars you have in the directory so if you make a folder outside of VaM and move all the .vars you not gonna be using or at least a good amount of them it will relax the Strain on the VaM LOD fixing you long wait loading times and your crashing issues .... Reasong being VaM isnt designed for the crazy amount of shit we keep droping in on it... just "right-click" that "VaM/AddonPackages" folder and check the "properties" let me know how many gigs over 10GB does it have? look even 50gb is provably still doable! anything over that just move it out to a temp folder outside of VaM ..BEFORE you Turn it ON! try it and enjoy!
over 200gb atm and loading scenes and looks as fast as ever.. sure.. booting into vam takes a bit.. around 2 minutes but works like a charm when its loaded.. got lots of crashes with my old setup and that was mainly cauz lack of ram.. no crashes anymore with 64gb ram and m2 nvme ssd.. just sayin.. 50gb and above easily doable with the right gear..

• Hey there
Reactions: Kingoftrouble

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Well i found that VaM likes to pre-load all the .vars you have in the directory so if you make a folder outside of VaM and move all the .vars you not gonna be using or at least a good amount of them it will relax the Strain on the VaM LOD fixing you long wait loading times and your crashing issues .... Reasong being VaM isnt designed for the crazy amount of shit we keep droping in on it... just "right-click" that "VaM/AddonPackages" folder and check the "properties" let me know how many gigs over 10GB does it have? look even 50gb is provably still doable! anything over that just move it out to a temp folder outside of VaM ..BEFORE you Turn it ON! try it and enjoy!
I've long given up keeping house in VAM. Just dump everything in Addons and when a new version of VAM is released, migrate the goodies and nuke the rest. Meshed should include a function to quickly sequester .var from within the game with a few clicks. Try a new look - don't like it - click, click sequestered into a different folder and not pre-loaded. Until then I'll continue the cyclical nuking.

MakotoYuki

Nov 24, 2019
Here are some looks from VAM_GS. For now the threads are still in (Asset Requests), but soon the moderators will move them to the correct location (Asset Releases). Soon I will also post some more looks from the same creator (for now I'm still in the process of uploading the files).

=====================================

VAM_GS : Looks

Bao Lin:
https://f95zone.to/threads/look-bao-lin.81729/
Dong Bai: https://f95zone.to/threads/look-dong-bai.81731/
Qiao: https://f95zone.to/threads/look-qiao.81732/
Sakura: https://f95zone.to/threads/look-sakura.81733/

=====================================
ty for promoting new way of posting vam stuff on f95, it rly should be posted on assets release section indeed and its much more efficient in terms of searching, i wonder if other ppl will do the same or will you post other ppl sharings along with your own's

cocteauvam

Oct 31, 2019
I've started having an issue where the UI disappears and wont open again (in VR). I can still see it on the 2D mirror image on my monitor. It also happens when switching between scenes. If I press B on the Quest controller it shows all the various atom points etc but not the actual UI.

Has anyone else had a problem like this? It's only started happening recently.
I had similar case in VR if the scenes contain Postmagic plugin. The UI just show in a specific area. Outside this area the UI can't see but still there.

Amit Parab

May 21, 2018
Does anyone have this or similar scenes:

Thanks again keep up the good work!!
Bro you can find some scenes here : https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-5377097 & some scenes over here :

Whitehood

May 4, 2021
It seems it is easier to make vars with old vac and loose legacy files. Vars that contain any presets needs manual editing to remove old link to original var. I have been trying to make a guide so others can create vars of the old content but many variables to consider. If there was a script (nudge nudge, wink wink) that scan content of preset files like *.vap and *.vaj for example and remove reference link and leave only the resource filename without directory location, it might make this a breeze.

With that out of the way, I bring you more slabs of meat for your insatiable hunger to consume. I decided to make Mega Morph pack with rare morphs like HFS fantasy, foot morphs, teeth and the special Dark vam amputee morphs. Over 3k morphs! Got tired of seeing so many dupe morphs in the packs I am pounding together and figured my morph pack and varbsorb will make trimming them down faster and easier.

I also made "Electric Dreams" into a var! No dupes in his/her stuff. Talent lost to the ages. The hair might need adjusting since it was made before the hair auto scale. I left most settings original so you can see what he/she was dealing with.

Enjoy the fresh cuts.

Morphs Pack & Electric Dreams in VAR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like torrent is dead. If anyone has it, I would be grateful if someone start seeding or upload it somewhere on direct download.

Upd: thx for help, I'll keep seeding

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: WetZoner

Omeega

Apr 16, 2019
crazzz taking ideas from 4chan now, I made and posted the one one on the left Thursday (Yesterday) on the current thread, Friday (Today) annoucenes his 0.01 Paid Model....
very cool
Also should say mine took about 30min-45min strong maybe, once I figure VARs out and all that ill post it here
Model on the left looks great. One on the right look like an ayy lmao

FenixFyre

Dec 7, 2020
I've been looking for stuff to share with you guys, but, there is like NO action on the Patreons and very little on the hub. Looks like some top creators are still hung over from Cinceo De Mayo. As soon as I get something good for you guys I'll share.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
That korean site is quite interesting. But there's still one thing I have to find.
Where is the bloody download button? :ROFLMAO: :unsure:
edit: Nevermind, I was on posts with .. no download link.

exter

May 29, 2017
I have a problem with the newest VamX. Whenever i merge it into a scene the UI shows the tutorial on how to enable plugins (which i have already enabled) and it never goes away.
Has anyone had the same problem and knows a solution to this?

smsldoo

Jun 21, 2018
Good find!
Sadly I tried a few things to get it to work but my Smooth Brain just wasnt getting it to activate sadly. Tried just running the .cs/.cslist file after placing things in PluginData and seeing if that would boot. Then tried to repack it in a VAR but sadly Im not to sure how to get it to load up

If someone can confirm that it does work and the steps they did maybe I just missed something simple, Im still pretty newish to VAM modding and its files
You should be able to put the src folder (the folder itself) and the Embody.cslist file in Custom\Scripts\AcidBubbles\Embody\

When you go to load the plugin there will be a AcidBubbles folder on the right side (not the left).

FenixFyre

Dec 7, 2020
That korean site is quite interesting. But there's still one thing I have to find.
Where is the bloody download button? :ROFLMAO: :unsure:
edit: Nevermind, I was on posts with .. no download link.
If you haven't already, I recommend downloading this translation plugin, or one similar, so you can see what all the text says. It'll make WAY more sense. In most cases, I've found there is a mega or an anon link in the body copy.

Reactions: wino ant and eponge
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes