Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017

Wtf? Where is this from? It feels very splinevr-y, so i'm guessing it's a private custom scene, but I'd like at least the model, it's better than anything of her on the hub

Wrate

Dec 3, 2020

Wtf? Where is this from? It feels very splinevr-y, so i'm guessing it's a private custom scene, but I'd like at least the model, it's better than anything of her on the hub
It look like a scene from nomnom.alcina demetrius

nonnym9

Sep 8, 2020
I've started having an issue where the UI disappears and wont open again (in VR). I can still see it on the 2D mirror image on my monitor. It also happens when switching between scenes. If I press B on the Quest controller it shows all the various atom points etc but not the actual UI.

Has anyone else had a problem like this? It's only started happening recently.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Does anyone know why some looks do not appear in scene? If I paste them in the AddonPackages folder? this particular look of "maf" is var
View attachment 1180011
Could be that it's looking for "Saves/scene/" but creator named it "Saves/Scene/". Open it up with 7-Zip and have a look. Check the meta.json and the appearance/scene jsons. If it's Saves/Scene, change it to Saves/scene and rezip as .var.
Also, it may be just a preset or morphs. That is all I can think of at the moment.

Reactions: Hookah22

waifu420

Apr 18, 2021
Personal experience several months ago:

The plugin has a key linked to your pc and which lasts 1 month ... (the antivirus has caused the problem)

So if you subscribe to him for the plugin you don't have the software with your lifetime version, you have it 1 month ... if you don't renew you lose the license.

I just saw that he lowered the price to 5 € instead of 12 € but I find it completely abused to make paid a plugin every month when it's just a mod of a game ...

But if the antivirus raises an alert and the guy is crooked enough to do this, who tells you it's not a trojan?
So I am of the same opinion that Higha LaBoeuf you must be careful.
Thanks for the heads up, stuff like this will just deter people from even buying...

Ballard

Jan 16, 2021
Another one,

Very nice work! Is there any chance you could make the environment assets for those looks available as well please?

requiemss

Nov 15, 2017
Story builder repacked with fewer dependencies -->

The small forest house works but it's an asset! So you need to create a new scene, go in edit mode, add custom unity atom (use the small unity cube quick icon), select the small forest house assetbundle var, wait that it loads, then select the asset name you want (morning, afternoon, night,..).

Thank youuuuuuu!

Reactions: hrivera929

Benny Blanco

Dec 21, 2017
Would anyone happen to have this? There was another headscarf model on vamhub, but not as good as this one.

Last edited:

shoezone

Jul 27, 2018
Does anyone have this or similar scenes:

Thanks again keep up the good work!!

Last edited:

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
Well, I for one...Probably have more looks than i have sperm swimming around.

(Not that I have a low sperm count...its just that I have A LOT OF LOOKS!...Umm, so anyways..)

Thanks to how incredibly slow Vam loads files, combined with how much it enjoys crashing to the desktop for no apparent reason, going through all these looks trying to find the ones that make me go "woah" is to say the least... an incredibly time-consuming task (not to mention frustrating).

So when I saw this plugin my first thought was "I wonder if I can get this thing to generate high-quality previews of all my looks". I have a feeling it will fail miserably to live up to my expectations...but only 1 way to find out!

THERE! THAT A GOOD ENOUGH EXPLANATION FOR YOU! Ha jk
Well i found that VaM likes to pre-load all the .vars you have in the directory so if you make a folder outside of VaM and move all the .vars you not gonna be using or at least a good amount of them it will relax the Strain on the VaM LOD fixing you long wait loading times and your crashing issues .... Reasong being VaM isnt designed for the crazy amount of shit we keep droping in on it... just "right-click" that "VaM/AddonPackages" folder and check the "properties" let me know how many gigs over 10GB does it have? look even 50gb is provably still doable! anything over that just move it out to a temp folder outside of VaM ..BEFORE you Turn it ON! try it and enjoy!

Reactions: ev0lved1

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
Well i found that VaM likes to pre-load all the .vars you have in the directory so if you make a folder outside of VaM and move all the .vars you not gonna be using or at least a good amount of them it will relax the Strain on the VaM LOD fixing you long wait loading times and your crashing issues .... Reasong being VaM isnt designed for the crazy amount of shit we keep droping in on it... just "right-click" that "VaM/AddonPackages" folder and check the "properties" let me know how many gigs over 10GB does it have? look even 50gb is provably still doable! anything over that just move it out to a temp folder outside of VaM ..BEFORE you Turn it ON! try it and enjoy!
50Gb? Those are rookie numbers :HideThePain:

Seriously though, all these plugins, scenes and looks are so goddamn heavy :confused:

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
Here are some looks from VAM_GS. For now the threads are still in (Asset Requests), but soon the moderators will move them to the correct location (Asset Releases). Soon I will also post some more looks from the same creator (for now I'm still in the process of uploading the files).

=====================================

VAM_GS : Looks

Bao Lin:
https://f95zone.to/threads/look-bao-lin.81729/
Dong Bai: https://f95zone.to/threads/look-dong-bai.81731/
Qiao: https://f95zone.to/threads/look-qiao.81732/
Sakura: https://f95zone.to/threads/look-sakura.81733/

=====================================

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes