Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
When is the new big f95zone torrent pack available?
I'm not sure, the person I have contact with about such hasn't responded yet.
My time is very limited now and wanted every year to release a torrent.
They said they had other people working on a torrent and wanted me to upload it to the front page here.

ty for promoting new way of posting vam stuff on f95, it rly should be posted on assets release section indeed and its much more efficient in terms of searching, i wonder if other ppl will do the same or will you post other ppl sharings along with your own's
I agree, MestreKM and all the amazing people releasing content on here is really something else.
I'm happy with what the mods have done though, much more efficient, people need to give up on this thread for stuff not related to the torrents now.

=====================================

VAM_GS : Galadriel

Link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/look-galadriel.81914/

=====================================
Thanks for the flow of content! I saw your list of stuff available, most impressive!
I'm going to make the front page try to direct more people to the assets area instead of here to releases.
That way people click the stuff you uploaded there.

poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020
Well my friends it is definitely the postmagic shit's fault! DEFINITELY! it isnt the first time i come across that shit and yes the UI is in the background and does show in a specific spot only IDK why but it is postmagic related so get out of VR..(unless you can find the spot where the UI does show) use the mouse click on the VaM option to view it on Desktop find the damn postmaic pligin and disable it from the current scene then disble destop view and put your Vr headset back on everything should be fixed! and back to normal ... exept the message that says reload/reset game to make sure postmaic is completely gone! but well who cares! literally every other scene with that thing on really messed VR up... like when it gives you 2 or 3 images of the same thing all over the place like a mirorr that is also a postmagic issue too disable it and scene goes back to normal..in those cases too.
just delete the postmagic var, then u never have to worry about it loading again

pumalion

Aug 7, 2019
anyone have any of noheadnolegs new stuff?

davis012

Mar 7, 2021
Asked a little bit ago, but I figured I'd ask again.
Does anyone have Sirap's Rasheeda Johnson?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
This is slightly funstrating and its likely to be me...

I've been on the assumption that you can add any "look" to a scene, via the scene then going to "Appearance Presets". Then from there, going to "Selet Existing" and the grid then shows the available ones I can import (replace) the atom with.

However this seems to only show "some" of the looks ive got, not all of them.

Ive tried selecting the various filters and folders, inc "All Flattened" ect and searching in the filterbar.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

For example, I have Wilde Lucy installed... I can load her "scene" (Look) but I dont seem to be able to add her into another scene...

2.JPG

1.JPG

Reactions: VENTONORTE
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes