Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2021
He does, and his Stuff is better than ever! Support him on Patreon and get on his Discord, you´ll see all his Stuff. It´s only 3 / 5 $ (so really fair Price, not like Niko3DX 25$ Gold Tier lol) and he´s (in my Opinion) the most professinal Creator out there. He does his Skins by Real Photographs he takes from Models himself and he is very active and communicative at his Discord. He´s a nice Person, i had a chat with him a while ago, please give him all the love you can. And he´s the only one i really feal bad sharing his stuff so i wont, sorry. 3$ is nothing for the Work he puts in VAM .)

The Skins of his Models are supreme! Little Tip, i save all the Skins of his Models under "Skin Preset" and switch them between his Models, and Models of other Creators. The Skins alone are already worth the Fee of his Patreon imo.

At least, Support him for a Month and get all his Stuff at once. I mean.... just look at ,This is true ART
I would absolutely support him, best skins in out there BY FAR. But I can't because Patreon is real dumb and won't allow prepaid cards and I can't have anything adult tied to my name in my business.

Is it possible to get an Alter3go update here?

Reactions: wellton2137

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
anyone know what happened to whitepimp? he made some pretty good scenes but hasn't posted since march.
some creator just left some time then they would be back or never come back again. Maybe they're busy now, maybe they find a better thing to make money. Old creator leave, new creator come, it's just normal.

Reactions: Krosos

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
A few requests:

Any is appreciated :)

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
I had similar case in VR if the scenes contain Postmagic plugin. The UI just show in a specific area. Outside this area the UI can't see but still there.
Well my friends it is definitely the postmagic shit's fault! DEFINITELY! it isnt the first time i come across that shit and yes the UI is in the background and does show in a specific spot only IDK why but it is postmagic related so get out of VR..(unless you can find the spot where the UI does show) use the mouse click on the VaM option to view it on Desktop find the damn postmaic pligin and disable it from the current scene then disble destop view and put your Vr headset back on everything should be fixed! and back to normal ... exept the message that says reload/reset game to make sure postmaic is completely gone! but well who cares! literally every other scene with that thing on really messed VR up... like when it gives you 2 or 3 images of the same thing all over the place like a mirorr that is also a postmagic issue too disable it and scene goes back to normal..in those cases too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes