Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

initpassw2

Nov 27, 2020
But the look you save cant be in appereance present @@. Why you look in there .just dont understand
Are you saving an appearance preset or a look? They are separate things. If you save an appearance preset, you load an appearance preset. If you save a look, load a look...

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
But the look you save cant be in appereance present @@. Why you look in there .just dont understand
Rather than trolling me, just help me (and others) why that is such a bad thing to do... and where we SHOULD be looking..

Im just showing an example of where I could look....

Just putting what you did helps nobody..

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Are you saving an appearance preset or a look? They are separate things. If you save an appearance preset, you load an appearance preset. If you save a look, load a look...
Hi, Thanks for this. This was very helpful.

I am trying to load a "look"....

Perhaps im missing a menu for Look ?
3.JPG

However, I have since found the load look area... Cheers.

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
Hi, Thanks for this. This was very helpful.

I am trying to load a "look"....

Perhaps im missing a menu for Look ?
View attachment 1184893

However, I have since found the load look area... Cheers.
You know there's discords to help you right? This is kinda just a sharing forum.

After having selected a person, in the Appearance Presets tab, you select this and the looks you have are gonna show

1620481525906.png

Reactions: VENTONORTE

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
You know there's discords to help you right? This is kinda just a sharing forum.

After having selected a person, in the Appearance Presets tab, you select this and the looks you have are gonna show

View attachment 1184931
This is what I was doing... but it doesnt show ALL the looks, hence why I was asking. I made the mistake thinking Appearance's were looks...

What I have learned today, is that you need to :

1, Save the look (IE open the one you want, rename it and save it to something else...)
2, Then go to Control and Physics 1. Then select LOAD LOOK from there...

PS - Discord is not permitted where I am atm. I did not know about using that for questions, however maybe state that in the OP of this thread...(not forum) Might help.

Last edited:
Reactions: fiyad75972

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
This is what I was doing... but it doesnt show ALL the looks, hence why I was asking. I made the mistake thinking Appearance's were looks...

1, Save the look (IE open the one you want, rename it and save it to something else...)
2, Then go to Control and Physics 1. Then select LOAD LOOK from there...

PS - Discord is not permitted where I am atm. I did not know about using that for questions, however maybe state that in the OP of this thread...(not forum) Might help.
In the "Select Existing" tab, you can choose multiple place where to look for looks.

1620485634195.png
(In my example it's for scenes, but it's the same for looks)

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

fiyad75972

Nov 29, 2020
Thanks everyone for helping me get some chicken, but still no luck.

From searching I found that the picture was from here:

All links I have found here to download this are broken. Could someone please make a new one?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017

View attachment 1184931

2, Then go to Control and Physiccs
In the "Select Existing" tab, you can choose multiple place where to look for looks.

View attachment 1185004
(In my example it's for scenes, but it's the same for looks)
Nope, it does work but you will not find for example looks for the example I gave. They do not appear in the list. If you go back to the earlier posts, you will see.

It doesnt matter anyway now, I found the correct way and resolution which I stated, Cheers :)

Reactions: DevSteve

chosen

Sep 6, 2018
Thanks everyone for helping me get some chicken, but still no luck.

From searching I found that the picture was from here:

All links I have found here to download this are broken. Could someone please make a new one?
there is a link in the korean site, strongly advice to use good antivirus and antimalware

shoezone

Jul 27, 2018
Hello all, I did a search I know people may have requested but either links are dead or no one had it at the time.

Thanks again, keep up the good work!

Reactions: ThaHellHound

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Thank u very much kind sir!

Yep, here:

Got them all in here:

Dude, stop spamming.....if someone has it and are willing to share it then they will my friend so just be patient like the rest of us tho I will admit that I kinda want it too :3
Links dont work for me...

Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
there is a link in the korean site, strongly advice to use good antivirus and antimalware
If you liKe the chicken that much. Why would you buy it for yourself. Its even cheaper than the real chick you eat. I think u should sometimes pay for the thing you like

• Haha
Reactions: IXL

fiyad75972

Nov 29, 2020
If you liKe the chicken that much. Why would you buy it for yourself. Its even cheaper than the real chick you eat. I think u should sometimes pay for the thing you like
I braved the cancerous site and got this link for anyone else looking for free chicken in the future:

Hope you paid for that qingfeng you found that you appeared to like :)

Reactions: ThaHellHound
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes