Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obitron

Oct 14, 2020
If thats right, we lost kinda good creator
He had “some” skill as a scene maker so in a way it is too bad but including daz assets on your patreon and advertising on hub is the quickest way to get yourself banned over there as we’ve seen a few times already.

On a different topic, for those having a hard time with finding looks/presets keep in mind not all creators share them the same way. Some share a scene with a look, others just the appearance preset of the look. If they didn’t include an appearance preset you have to open the scene and save an “appearance preset” of it first. Don’t bother saving “looks” as those are just there for legacy reasons and will break triggers and other aspects of scenes when loaded. Stick to the appearance presets.

KingSmile

Oct 21, 2020
This guys work is awesome to bad I'm poor lol.

yeye.. we get it bro.. dnaddr = Shakesbeer08
always dripping a tear when someone tries to boost his patreon at a piracy site.. so desperate :cry:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Using firefox? If so then switch to chrome and try again....that didnt work?? Then turn off your anti-virus real quick and try again..if that also didnt work then im not sure cuz I can download them just fine on firefox.

Here is everything has released till May 7th:
if im missing anything then let me know!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Serveral reasons but I apprecaite the pointers...

SP has blocked domain for trojans (not false positives, but actual trojans).
VPN still detects trojans, even via Watchguard firewall...
Trojans.

Oh and more trojans.

Sorry.

I'll stick to buying or using Mega or NOPY.

deanw

Dec 22, 2020
Hello. I'm new here. Glad to find such a interesting content. Does anyone have this plugin?

• Love
Reactions: LettuceSuffering

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
So, I have the Virtamouse BigPack and I noticed a lot of the looks from the pack don't show up in the scene select. It isn't a problem of it not detecting, because some of the scenes do show up, but all of them don't. Does anyone know why that might be?
It's because Virtamouse is weird and saves some of his models as 'Looks' instead of 'Scenes'. If you open the control tab on a model and select Load Look, you should be able to find those missing models there.

cocteauvam

Oct 31, 2019
This is what I was doing... but it doesnt show ALL the looks, hence why I was asking. I made the mistake thinking Appearance's were looks...

What I have learned today, is that you need to :

1, Save the look (IE open the one you want, rename it and save it to something else...)
2, Then go to Control and Physics 1. Then select LOAD LOOK from there...

PS - Discord is not permitted where I am atm. I did not know about using that for questions, however maybe state that in the OP of this thread...(not forum) Might help.
For "looks", VAM has several ways to save.

1. Save the whole scene, it contain the looks.
2. Save as "Look" on the Physics 1 tab.
3. Save as "Preset" on the Physics 1 tab.
4. Save as "Appearance Preset" on the Appearance Preset Tab.
5. Save as "General Preset" on the General Preset Tab.
6. Save as "Morph Preset" on the Morph Preset Tab.

Some save more factors of your looks, some less.
See the Guide to understand their difference.

Someone may ask, why so many kinds of save? The "General Preset" almost save every factors. Why I'm still want to save as "Morph Preset"?
For example, sometimes you have a new girl from other creator. You like her hair, dress, iris. But you don't like her face and body. You prefer keep these hair dress iris but just change the face body. Then you should load the "Morph Preset" on her. Because "Morph Preset" doesn't have hair dress iris inside.

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020
Serveral reasons but I apprecaite the pointers...

SP has blocked domain for trojans (not false positives, but actual trojans).
VPN still detects trojans, even via Watchguard firewall...
Trojans.

Oh and more trojans.

Sorry.

I'll stick to buying or using Mega or NOPY.
Can anyone else see if this is actually true and confirm it with pics? I've been using anon for so long now along with many others here and I hope I didnt get a trojan at some point from this website....:oops: These are the ones he is talking about: -
If it is true then what other alternatives are there that wont get taken down like mega links.

Also, here is scene: or LINK TAKEN DOWN FOR IP LEAK!

Last edited:

iconiQ

Jun 17, 2020
Can anyone else see if this is actually true and confirm it with pics? I've been using anon for so long now along with many others here and I hope I didnt get a trojan at some point from this website....:oops: These are the ones he is talking about: -
If it is true then what other alternatives are there that wont get taken down like mega links.

Also, here is scene:

I have been using ANON for a very, very long time with no reason to suspect it's "injecting" viruses into the files they host. What many have to keep an eye out for is the pop-ups, pop-unders, and the automatic DLs of fishy .exe's sites like these love to force. I've become accustomed to immediately closing the first pop-anything ANON presents and clicking the DL link again. This has never failed to provide me with the CORRECT download.

As with anything (especially now) one should not just accept everything they download as legit and make sure what you are receiving is actually what was linked.

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021

Also, here is scene:

I fetl nothing wrong with anon

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Extreme Melanin Problems
Vitiligo maybe,bleaching fan or albinism

Thanks friend, but that download link was too cancerous for my taste.
You don't like to call your friendly indian microsoft support hotline scammer girl :D
give her a chance maybe you get some runchy talk out of her, but for that you have to be master level or hit her at the right time ;)
Maybe you hit a Mistress as well instead of a Sub ;)

Talking with Indian Females in their Situation is though not so easy but everyone takes a decision and has to live with it and the consequences

Last edited:
Reactions: fiyad75972

IXL

Jul 28, 2017

Also, here is scene:

Well, it happens for me from 3 devices, from three different SP's plus different VPN's. ON ANY ANON LINKS... not just those. Could be the Cloud server they are on... so take your pic.

Shame, as I appreciate the effort sharing... but if people want to take these risks its up to them. You REALLY need to increase your security if you are not seeing this.

I mean, if you see and decide to ignore it, then thats 1 thing, but if you dont even see it then thats a real worry. As for swapping browsers, then thats just being ignorant. (sorry).

Again, its really up to you. Crack on if you feel on the contrary.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1647502

Sep 13, 2019

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
This guys work is awesome to bad I'm poor lol.

Awesome the whole floor contact is wrong ?
And the Lighting looks so flat i have no words for it
The Emissive light gets in front of the hair wrong layering
Her skin looks out of a horror movie as if somebody in the Adobe Premiere post played to much with the Colors LUT :D

Or it is a hidden bathroom ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: louis120789

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020
Well, it happens for me from 3 devices, from three different SP's plus different VPN's. ON ANY ANON LINKS... not just those. Could be the Cloud server they are on... so take your pic.

Shame, as I appreciate the effort sharing... but if people want to take these risks its up to them. You REALLY need to increase your security if you are not seeing this.

I mean, if you see and decide to ignore it, then thats 1 thing, but if you dont even see it then thats a real worry. As for swapping browsers, then thats just being ignorant. (sorry).

Again, its really up to you. Crack on if you feel on the contrary.
What would you recommend for increased security? Im not that computer savvy and only have premium malwarebytes and ublock origin.

Here is latest scene btw: or LINK TAKEN DOWN FOR IP LEAK!

Last edited:

raaSai

Oct 29, 2020
What would you recommend for increased security? Im not that computer savvy and only have premium malwarebytes and ublock origin.
Personally, I use Firefox + uBlock Origin + NoScript and have all scripting disabled by default (and use a separate browser profile for shady business). I don't get any ads or popups on anonfiles (which works fine without javascript btw). I highly doubt any downloads themselves are affected, because that would take a lot of effort and would not really make sense for e.g. .var files. Also, it would require cooperation by anonfiles themselves or a compromised network. Nope.

These drive-by attacks (you visit a site and get infected) are nearly always done using external, rogue ads (and javascript). Disabling scripting eliminates 99.9% of attack surface, so NoScript is your best bet, although a bit annoying when you're not used to it, because for many sites you will have to selectively enable js in order for them to work.

You can of course install software that live-scans your browser content but that won't guarantee anything and might actually open up additional attack surfaces as these "security" solutions tend to run with system level privileges, while the browser does not. Browser vendors actually warn against using that stuff, because it punctures the browser's sandbox and as such can weaken your browsers security. Just because it warns you all the time does not mean you're actually safer. :sneaky:

Higha LaBoeuf

Feb 6, 2018
View attachment 1187102

Do this if you are going to open any of my scenes for the first time. Otherwise you are not going to hear the random slapping, moaning sounds etc. until you reload the scene.

The issue is related to VaM's new security system that asks for permission when you first start the scene + Timeline triggers.

Plugins get removed from Timeline triggers before you can give permission to them. That's why everything works fine after you reload a scene, since the plugins already have permissions when you open the scene.

-

I also reported this issue to Acidbubbles, he said that he is going to figure it out even though it's going to take some time. He is a very chill dude too and his plugins are the best imo.

Anyways... just wanted to let you know that if you have similiar issues in some scenes even if you are the creator or the user, this is the fix for now.

If you trigger a plugin by using Timeline's trigger feature, the user needs to reload the scene or has to give permission before starting the scene for the first time.

If you don't give permission before the first start or if you don't reload the scene, the triggers in Timeline are going to look like this until you reload:

View attachment 1187120

And of course, if you don't trust the source of a package even if it belongs to a known creator, be sure to check out the plugins inside the var package before you give permissions.

The issue is actually found by MakotoYuki so thanks to him.
And this is why people like Androinz and dislike the Crazy3dperson

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Is anybody able to convert this to VaM?
It looks to me like there is enough there but I have no hope of working out how to convert it myself.
Somebody else must want Chell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes