Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
That Lexi Bell reminded me of one of my old Favorites Sasha Grey, I might at some point make a Lexi Belle that looks like the Lexi Belle that I rememeber back in the day. The one that was posted here Looked more like Bree Olsen then Lexi

You have guts to criticize crazy ;)

And this is why people like Androinz and dislike the Crazy3dperson
I highly doubt that crazy conducted these attacks, ergo she's not responsible that these measures had to be taken.

It was also just a matter of time if you have such a complex system the Sandbox needs to be perfect but it's allways costing flexibility which is currently the master benefit of VAM vs everything else.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2020
Wow only 1 like on my posted free model Jane_O I will not be sharing new characters/own content anymore not worth my time.
Hub Downloads 215 1 love from a guy and 5 star rating and sweet comment on hub and 1 love on f95zone.
All those others are just rude I never ask for payment for any of my content but I do at least deserve likes or loves or positive feedback on my work. Since I am sharing for free and it consumes many hours even days to make certain content. So seeing this lack of appreciation for my work is just insulting to me and it makes me feel very bad for even sharing.
Can't say anything as for other people in here but i actually just scrolled down post with her look, didn't get any attention to it at all until i saw quoted post. No idea if she's 'look-a'like' model, or OC, just totally not in my Vam taste. So maybe there is not that much downloads from here after all.

The other thing is people doesnt give much reactions at all. I have some stuff on hub, most of them has 1-2k downloads and they have about 15-20 reactions each, the one with the most reactions is one outfit with 25 reactions after ... 5k downloads.

I'm not trying to insult U. Just saying she might be a nice model for some people, but not so good for others.

To keep it a little less oftopic here is one of my wip looks i'm working
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
Wow only 1 like on my posted free model Jane_O I will not be sharing new characters/own content anymore not worth my time.
Hub Downloads 215 1 love from a guy and 5 star rating and sweet comment on hub and 1 love on f95zone.
All those others are just rude I never ask for payment for any of my content but I do at least deserve likes or loves or positive feedback on my work. Since I am sharing for free and it consumes many hours even days to make certain content. So seeing this lack of appreciation for my work is just insulting to me and it makes me feel very bad for even sharing.
Wait where is she i missed her ... where did you post her that i missed her ... i been watching this thread and the new posting area like a hawk!

(edit) I just figured it out is cux i barely downloaded her a minute ago is not in VaM yet lol and yu already cryin cux no one said they like it? jeeez man give us time to look at it man! there is so much content all over some of us cant even keep up...

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
That Chell was pretty awesome, sadly it's missing the top!
I will see if I can find matching clothes and add the logo. I think that might be within my skill.... Maybe.

animadog

Apr 11, 2021
Does anyone have all VAMBO content?
is great resource,
but as I understand it contains only part of the scenes.
Thank you in advance.

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Chell, the Portal/Portal2 woman. Orange jumpsuit tied around her waist and a combo light blue sports top with a white tanktop over it showing the Aperture logo.

leagueisaesome

Oct 2, 2019
Hi everyone, I remember a few months ago ReignMocap got drunk and released all his animation files for free in a zip. Does anyone have it? I'm specifically looking for the "Perfect Ride" animation scene. Appreciate it in advance!!!!!! <3

sagemaster

Jun 8, 2019
To keep it a little less oftopic here is one of my wip looks i'm working
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's cute, cant wait till you share her, I will guarantee you will get more than 1 like. Myself and I am sure other's appreciate those who dont feel they are entitled to attention because they uploaded something they slapped together. I mean take a look at Crazy, he/she gets shit all the time on their models, which many think are great, but keeps on going because they know the value of their work and they dont need others to vindicate it for them.

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
The issue about sounds / plugins not playing when you first start a scene caused by new VaM security & Timeline triggers is now fixed by Acidbubbles. Sorry to bring this up again, he was very quick about this issue :D

I deleted the old comment to keep the balance if it means anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes