Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Digsbey

Mar 7, 2018
So first post since someone link me this.

Not sure what mean by body was not tweak(??) but model is base directly on full reference body extract from SOTTR gamefiles for 1:1 matching.

Left=from game, right=G2F

View attachment 1188220
View attachment 1188222

Perhaps is your memory that is off? ;)
I agree with TheBlueBlood, something's off about the model, also can't put my finger on it.
Maybe something in the VAM translation itself.

Edit: The lighting in the default scenes it comes with is just weird. Loaded it in other lighting and it looks good.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueBlood

Heatwave

Jul 6, 2019
Could you share those two?
I believe there is a community of chinese creators somewhere, you can find these referenced in looks made by chinese creators, I also found a reference of "Folkghost.humancage..." - another thing that is impossible to find - in the qing pack shared earlier

Reactions: Anon2469

Sasanes

May 1, 2021
Sorry for bothering you again, but could you plz share
NinaDobe, dida, mikisun
------------------------------------

And here for you, the latest scene from Universens
Bro, do you have reupload of these? Also I saw
Code:
Universens
put more scenes. Would be great to if you could share them :)
Thanks in advance!

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
I believe there is a community of chinese creators somewhere, you can find these referenced in looks made by chinese creators, I also found a reference of "Folkghost.humancage..." - another thing that is impossible to find - in the qing pack shared earlier
Do you happen to have an image of this? I could check if I have it under a different creator name.

Creators often use other names. For reference
Gato87 = KamiGato = G&GStudio
or
loboda2008 = Jackaroo

EDIT: Typo

Last edited:
Reactions: Krosos

Heatwave

Jul 6, 2019
Do you happen to have an image if this? I could check if I have it under a different creator name.

Creators often use other names. For reference
Gato87 = KamiGato = G&GStudio
or
loboda2008 = Jackaroo
Not sure exactly what you're asking for but as you can see, these references are asked by many looks from qingfeng and theagle (many asian looks from them too, so I think they're asian too)

Reactions: Anon2469

dullrecruit

Aug 23, 2017
The files by folkghost and xinxiu come from zodgame. I think someone talked about this site earlier in the thread. The thing about the site is that, despite being accessible outside of China, most of the links there are hosted on baidu, which afaik can only have an account made if you are in China. I grabbed some stuff a while ago with a downloader, but it seems to have stopped working.

xinxiu.xinxiushuxiian2.latest isn't really used, if you're referring to that SW lili file. The only thing used from it is some clothing from Supa's Tifa look. So if someone repacked it properly, that file isn't needed. As for folkghost's humancage, here's a link:
It has dependencies that I can't find, so be warned.

Magiwarriorx

May 16, 2019
There's a Folkghost in the VaM Discord, and it looks like it might be the same one. I absolutely can't even find screenshots of his stuff, though.

Reactions: Heatwave
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes