Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

cocteauvam

Oct 31, 2019
Yep, I understood all that, I just couldnt understand why some showed and others didnt when I was trying to load new characters.

Cheers.

So what ive said, is correct in terms of actually loading...?
Because I don't know your exact situation. But maybe you loaded from a wrong folder.
You(or the creator) save the looks to different folders that out of your load.
You may try to load by "All Flattened".

nationx

Aug 19, 2017
Hand tracking "just works". Use Virtual Desktop and have the auto-switch hand tracking on.
Load the scene, then just put the controllers down upside down and it auto-switches to hand tracking and voila! Hand tracking works in VaM.
The hands are always really shaky for me using this method. It's cool that it works but I wish it was a bit more stable.

It would be cool if it worked with Oculus Link or Oculus AirLink

Be-Not-Afraid

Nov 21, 2020
I know this probably has been asked a dozen times, but it's a 500 page thread(and this is comment #9999 lol), really hard to look so...

I downloaded v19 here from F95, updated it to v20 via launcher, added creator key. Seems to be working on the Quest 2.

Then I downloaded the entire 360gb torrent. How do I put all of it inside the game? I'm seeing a bunch of .var files that I think I'm supposed to be putting into .../AddonPackages. Can I just move the entire folder inside there and I'm good to go? I'm not sure because it's divided in subfolders and also there are bunch of JPGs.

Also are there any essential stuff not included in the package? I'm assuming it only has paid content so maybe I'm missing on some free quality mods.
move every var file into the addonpackages folder, yes.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
i have all the files in one single folder, is there a way to increase performance besides getting rid of some files (load times specifically)

(edit) lmao just saw the previous post. alright guess ill sort the non futa ones lmaooooo

• Haha
Reactions: Heatwave

thetruesteve

Aug 7, 2017
everthing setup is in the file also the morph , you can find it in the morphmerger under the same titel. clothing/hair files is maby download needed on vam as dependence say.. it shut need to work sorry i not a pro with var files.. :(
from where is the creator? cant find him on patreon or the hub

VENTONORTE

Oct 26, 2020
The hands are always really shaky for me using this method. It's cool that it works but I wish it was a bit more stable.

It would be cool if it worked with Oculus Link or Oculus AirLink
to work well, the environment must be well lit

VENTONORTE

Oct 26, 2020
besides, who (TFK) really needs a "looks scanner" :poop: when since always with VAM, you can save each appearance/clothing preset (look/clothing/and some other parameters) and to load it where/when you like in any scene?
i would like, what's the problem?

VENTONORTE

Oct 26, 2020
Personal experience several months ago:

The plugin has a key linked to your pc and which lasts 1 month ... (the antivirus has caused the problem)

So if you subscribe to him for the plugin you don't have the software with your lifetime version, you have it 1 month ... if you don't renew you lose the license.

I just saw that he lowered the price to 5 € instead of 12 € but I find it completely abused to make paid a plugin every month when it's just a mod of a game ...

But if the antivirus raises an alert and the guy is crooked enough to do this, who tells you it's not a trojan?
So I am of the same opinion that Higha LaBoeuf you must be careful.
I understand now it makes sense ! thanks for the explanation instead of, condemning who wanted the plugin.

wellton2137

May 13, 2020
Wonder if you all could help with this? I downloaded A1X.Violet (free on Patreon).

I like the look but it has a slew of dependencies which I can't seem to tell if they matter or not. My version seems to look exactly the same as the A1X preview on patreon.
A1X Violet.PNG

Sooo, do I need to run down all of these dependencies? My best guess is A1X is the same as Nameerf, but I'm not sure. Maybe this is their way to get subscribers. Some of these appear to be in the paywall pack, but I'm not able to download the whole torrent, and its probably not worth it if I'm right.

!> Missing addon package Nameerf.Lolita.latest that packageA1X.Violet.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.purl.latest that packageA1X.Violet.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.Coco+Hair.latest that packageA1X.Violet.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.Purly.latest that packageA1X.Violet.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.Aussie.latest that packageA1X.Violet.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.AlienGirl.latest that packageA1X.Violet.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.Ivory.latest that packageA1X.Violet.2 depends on

What's more, these dependencies have even more dependencies that are also not on the hub. So is this al just a trick to get us to subscribe?

deps.PNG

Any help appreciated.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Wonder if you all could help with this? I downloaded A1X.Violet (free on Patreon).

I like the look but it has a slew of dependencies which I can't seem to tell if they matter or not. My version seems to look exactly the same as the A1X preview on patreon.
View attachment 1190328

Sooo, do I need to run down all of these dependencies? My best guess is A1X is the same as Nameerf, but I'm not sure. Maybe this is their way to get subscribers. Some of these appear to be in the paywall pack, but I'm not able to download the whole torrent, and its probably not worth it if I'm right.

!> Missing addon package Nameerf.Lolita.latest that packageA1X.Violet.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.purl.latest that packageA1X.Violet.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.Coco+Hair.latest that packageA1X.Violet.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.Purly.latest that packageA1X.Violet.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.Aussie.latest that packageA1X.Violet.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.AlienGirl.latest that packageA1X.Violet.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.Ivory.latest that packageA1X.Violet.2 depends on

What's more, these dependencies have even more dependencies that are also not on the hub. So is this al just a trick to get us to subscribe?

View attachment 1190329

Any help appreciated.
A1X. And Nameerf . Most of them are free on the same patreon page.
Here.

Last edited:

qqqqq1234

Nov 24, 2020
Which of you knows how the internet works? All the anonfile links have started giving me SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG and unlike most SSL errors I can't just ignore this one and load the page anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes