Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Wonder if you all could help with this? I downloaded A1X.Violet (free on Patreon).

I like the look but it has a slew of dependencies which I can't seem to tell if they matter or not. My version seems to look exactly the same as the A1X preview on patreon.
View attachment 1190328

Sooo, do I need to run down all of these dependencies? My best guess is A1X is the same as Nameerf, but I'm not sure. Maybe this is their way to get subscribers. Some of these appear to be in the paywall pack, but I'm not able to download the whole torrent, and its probably not worth it if I'm right.

!> Missing addon package Nameerf.Lolita.latest that packageA1X.Violet.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.purl.latest that packageA1X.Violet.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.Coco+Hair.latest that packageA1X.Violet.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.Purly.latest that packageA1X.Violet.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.Aussie.latest that packageA1X.Violet.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.AlienGirl.latest that packageA1X.Violet.2 depends on
!> Missing addon package Nameerf.Ivory.latest that packageA1X.Violet.2 depends on

What's more, these dependencies have even more dependencies that are also not on the hub. So is this al just a trick to get us to subscribe?

View attachment 1190329

Any help appreciated.
The missing dependencies from his vars are mostly morphs.
Here is the fixed version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020

Decided to try out Cycleforces to animate instead of the usual timeline/animpattern and I think this little scene here turned out quite fine with it only taking me like 2 hours or so I'd say...no customization items/textures on tho since it tanks my fps from 36-41 to 14-20 since im rolling 4 person atoms and I cuztomized the hell out of those two females and one male(the other is a slightly edited clone), heh....

Anyways, / / from : LINK TAKEN DOWN FOR IP LEAK!

Last edited:

ev0lved1

Jun 5, 2020
Well i found that VaM likes to pre-load all the .vars you have in the directory so if you make a folder outside of VaM and move all the .vars you not gonna be using or at least a good amount of them it will relax the Strain on the VaM LOD fixing you long wait loading times and your crashing issues .... Reasong being VaM isnt designed for the crazy amount of shit we keep droping in on it... just "right-click" that "VaM/AddonPackages" folder and check the "properties" let me know how many gigs over 10GB does it have? look even 50gb is provably still doable! anything over that just move it out to a temp folder outside of VaM ..BEFORE you Turn it ON! try it and enjoy!
Good Info to know, thank you! Gonna try this out

ev0lved1

Jun 5, 2020
I've long given up keeping house in VAM. Just dump everything in Addons and when a new version of VAM is released, migrate the goodies and nuke the rest. Meshed should include a function to quickly sequester .var from within the game with a few clicks. Try a new look - don't like it - click, click sequestered into a different folder and not pre-loaded. Until then I'll continue the cyclical nuking.
THAT is an amazing idea! Any plugin devs out there...perhaps you could write something that could do this??

GowanCommando

Sep 27, 2017

Decided to try out Cycleforces to animate instead of the usual timeline/animpattern and I think this little scene here turned out quite fine with it only taking me like 2 hours or so I'd say...no customization items/textures on tho since it tanks my fps from 36-41 to 14-20 since im rolling 4 person atoms and I cuztomized the hell out of those two females and one male(the other is a slightly edited clone), heh....

Anyways, / / from :

One quick and dirty way to animate a scene with cycle-forces, especially for scenes involving a penis:
* Select the CycleFoce
* Go to the Move Panel
* Click "Select Align to from screen"
* Select one of the nodes along the penis, preferably one with the position and rotation set to OFF or COMPLY(I usually go with penisMidControl
* Rotate the CycleForce along the green axis 90° so that the red arrow is aligned with the dick(with the direction being away from the atom you'll be moving with it.
* Now you can select the atom and the part you wish to apply the force to. For the men, you're largely going to want to use combination of torque and force on either the pelvis or hips. For the women, you'll probably want to focus more on force than torque, and again on the hip or pelvis, unless you're doing a fellatio animation, in which case you'd probably want to use the head as the target.

EDIT
Note: these instructions do assume that you've already lined up the penis and whatever the target orifice is.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Which of you knows how the internet works? All the anonfile links have started giving me SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG and unlike most SSL errors I can't just ignore this one and load the page anyway.
In general this means that you tried to connect as https but have hit an http only site. The protocols don't match and thus you can't talk at all to the remote server.
Either MB has installed its own DNS relay (locally or remotely) or your ISP dns server is doing that. Don't think they would need to install a rogue certificate. Hope they don't start filtering more things that they don't want you to see..
This is a poor protection as it's based on a static list of domains. It's much better running a few extensions inside a privacy centric browser (firefox, ungoogled-chromium etc..).

Heatwave

Jul 6, 2019
Older one I had that needed alot of work, cleaned her up but you can tell its a bit fuzzy

Hello mate, it's nice, could you make MarziaPie plz? lol thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes