Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatwave

Jul 6, 2019
The files by folkghost and xinxiu come from zodgame. I think someone talked about this site earlier in the thread. The thing about the site is that, despite being accessible outside of China, most of the links there are hosted on baidu, which afaik can only have an account made if you are in China. I grabbed some stuff a while ago with a downloader, but it seems to have stopped working.

xinxiu.xinxiushuxiian2.latest isn't really used, if you're referring to that SW lili file. The only thing used from it is some clothing from Supa's Tifa look. So if someone repacked it properly, that file isn't needed. As for folkghost's humancage, here's a link:
It has dependencies that I can't find, so be warned.
What an achievement lol THANKS

Lulucara

Nov 11, 2018
Does someone have her?

She looks quite pretty with the recent texture + hairstyle they were putting on in the latest clothing previews

1620266222.jpg

Reactions: pigtamer69

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
Some requested Jessica Rabbit... here she is along with a few friends of her.

i'm sorry, i dont mean anything but i just dont know why someone could paid 10CA$ for biochrisd to get those stuff. maybe they like it but why i didn't feel it attracting at all. something special in his stuff? And thanks for your sharing (y)

Oct 10, 2017
i'm sorry, i dont mean anything but i just dont know why someone could paid 10CA$ for biochrisd to get those stuff. maybe they like it but why i didn't feel it attracting at all. something special in his stuff? And thanks for your sharing (y)
Isn't this a sharing thread?? I mean, for the amount of content i obtained via others, i think i can spend 10$ and fulfill a few oddball unfulfilled requests right?

As far as everything else, you don't argue over one's preferences.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
For "looks", VAM has several ways to save.

1. Save the whole scene, it contain the looks.
2. Save as "Look" on the Physics 1 tab.
3. Save as "Preset" on the Physics 1 tab.
4. Save as "Appearance Preset" on the Appearance Preset Tab.
5. Save as "General Preset" on the General Preset Tab.
6. Save as "Morph Preset" on the Morph Preset Tab.

Some save more factors of your looks, some less.
See the Guide to understand their difference.

Someone may ask, why so many kinds of save? The "General Preset" almost save every factors. Why I'm still want to save as "Morph Preset"?
For example, sometimes you have a new girl from other creator. You like her hair, dress, iris. But you don't like her face and body. You prefer keep these hair dress iris but just change the face body. Then you should load the "Morph Preset" on her. Because "Morph Preset" doesn't have hair dress iris inside.
Yep, I understood all that, I just couldnt understand why some showed and others didnt when I was trying to load new characters.

Cheers.

So what ive said, is correct in terms of actually loading...?

flyboy99

Mar 28, 2019
Looking for Animation_scene_S15 by MK47

I've found most of his previous work on here already. Great stuff! Thank you for sharing!

Sedrem

Dec 7, 2019
Hi, Thanks for this. This was very helpful.

I am trying to load a "look"....

Perhaps im missing a menu for Look ?
View attachment 1184893

However, I have since found the load look area... Cheers.

Some are in "Appereance Presets" ... some others can be find in "person root --- control --- load a look"
Also having troubles finding content and files whose can be in different location...

Reactions: IXL

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
Hi everyone! Anyone have this amazing clothing by noheadnolegs?:

6664.jpg 6563.jpg

• Love
Reactions: IXL and deanw

kdratin

Aug 26, 2017
I know this probably has been asked a dozen times, but it's a 500 page thread(and this is comment #9999 lol), really hard to look so...

I downloaded v19 here from F95, updated it to v20 via launcher, added creator key. Seems to be working on the Quest 2.

Then I downloaded the entire 360gb torrent. How do I put all of it inside the game? I'm seeing a bunch of .var files that I think I'm supposed to be putting into .../AddonPackages. Can I just move the entire folder inside there and I'm good to go? I'm not sure because it's divided in subfolders and also there are bunch of JPGs.

Also are there any essential stuff not included in the package? I'm assuming it only has paid content so maybe I'm missing on some free quality mods.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hanalulu

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
I know this probably has been asked a dozen times, but it's a 500 page thread(and this is comment #9999 lol), really hard to look so...

I downloaded v19 here from F95, updated it to v20 via launcher, added creator key. Seems to be working on the Quest 2.

Then I downloaded the entire 360gb torrent. How do I put all of it inside the game? I'm seeing a bunch of .var files that I think I'm supposed to be putting into .../AddonPackages. Can I just move the entire folder inside there and I'm good to go? I'm not sure because it's divided in subfolders and also there are bunch of JPGs.

Also are there any essential stuff not included in the package? I'm assuming it only has paid content so maybe I'm missing on some free quality mods.
That's too much stuff for VAM to handle. Pick what you want instead of dumping it all in. The first page has a link to a thumbnails package to make it easier to browse the huge torrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes